Shadows of Evil Music EE

Now I know everyone will know about the music EE of Snakeskin Boots (I liked the named Wicked Fight better) which is activated by 3 old timey radios around the map. One on the bottom floor of the Ruby Rabbit on a table, one a desk up top in the Anvil and one on a bench near a Gobblegum machine in the Footlight. Now what I have seen nobody mentions is that there are different versions of the song depending on the activation order. I cannot exactly be sure as I have only just clicked this together but I have had the regular version of the song and the instrumental now. I had the instrumental in my first game actually, me and my friends were sad because we thought they didn't add the full song in. So the order I did the music EE to get the instrumental was Anvil-Bench-Ruby Rabbit. I would assume that the other variations just activate the normal song, or maybe it is something completely different to order that I haven't picked up on. But I have not seen anyone mention this so I thought it was worth making a post about.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not notice this. I'll definitely have to check it out. There's also the hidden song for building the microphone in the Burlesque (Jessica's Ritual area).

For anyone who don't know. There's 3 pieces to gather.

Microphone Stand). Neros Room to the left of the Wheel his wife was on.

Wire). In the Canal across from the electric panel you shock on a ledge.

Microphone). In the Rift in the far left corner on the ground beside a bench on the balcony. Coming from Waterfront its directly beside the stairs & that bench.

8 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I did not notice this. I'll definitely have to check it out. There's also the hidden song for building the microphone in the Burlesque (Jessica's Ritual area).

For anyone who don't know. There's 3 pieces to gather.

Microphone Stand). Neros Room to the left of the Wheel his wife was on.

Wire). In the Canal across from the electric panel you shock on a ledge.

Microphone). In the Rift in the far left corner on the ground beside a bench on the balcony. Coming from Waterfront its directly beside the stairs & that bench.

Yes I have been trying to do this all week, I can never find the one in Neros Lair but now I can locate it thank you!