The Giant Character Quotes

BlindBusDrivr

Hey guys, I was playing The Giant the other day and I found that each of the characters say a quote at the beginning of the first 3 rounds in Solo.  They say some very interesting things.  Here's the video if you want to hear them for yourself, I also have the transcripts below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvdBxoClHU

THE GIANT QUOTES

Tank:

“Field Report: dimensional insertion point was off, we were too late, Richtofen interrupted an established continuity, what happens next is uncertain. Allied operatives MIA, I have no choice but to continue the mission alone.”

“Infestation confirmed. Positive identification of 115 on site. as expected my memory is slipping, unable to determine current jump count to this location, 2 at least, maybe more.”

“Having failed to secure the intel, test subjects location is currently unknown…Dammit Richthofen! Why do you always have to screw everything up?”

Nikolai:

“Where is he? That foul, stinking German!  He was here, and now he is gone?  He will pay for what he has done, mark my words…”

“Curse this confusion! I must remember my mission, why I am here….The enemy war machine, must be destroyed.”

“I must find way to survive this  Nightmare: Perhaps these machines may help me fend off the wretched hordes.”

Takeo:

“A most unfortunate turn of events. The death of the german is regrettable.  I fear the path ahead may be more treacherous than before.”

“For so long, I have feared the Emperor’s displeasure. I know not where he is, but yet, I remain loyal. This i must never forget.”

“My dreams are haunted by spirits, I fear they are not those of our ancestors…”

Richtofen:

“Maxis!  No wait, compose yourself Edward.  Mission accomplished. Temporal disruption achieved, the future is changed.”

“I must work quickly, there is so much to do.  The vessel for Maxis, the radios(?), the opening the gateway, NEIN!  I’m getting confused, curse these 115 induced delusions!”

“My god, what have I done?  Stop it Edward, breath, it’s okay, it’s okay.  This is important, this is what you have to do, even if another part of you dies each and every time. AGH! How am I meant to work when all around me, I am beset by the voices of the damned, and the doomed?”

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These quotes they say are altered versions of their Origins starting quotes.

Dempsey:

"Field report. Confirming arrival at site identified in our intel. No sign of the target nor the other agents believed to be on intercept course. Dempsey out."

"Target area appears affected by an unknown contaminant. Enemy personnel had degenerated to their primal instincts, exhibiting irrational and unparalleled savagery. Recommend all allied units set up exclusion zone until further intel is available."

"Confirming reports of large-scale mechanization by the German forces. Attempts to gather intel are being hampered by the infected enemy."

Nikolai:

"What in Lenin's name is going on? I saw a huge steel beast, tall as the spires of Moscow Cathedral! Just what have the Germans been doing in this place?"

"My every step is beset by attacks from legions of unnatural creatures. Stumbling, rotten... filthy corpses!"

"I must find a way to survive this nightmare. Perhaps... these machines may help me fend off the wretched hordes."

Takeo:

"Our concerns over the German plans appear well founded. Huge mechanized weapons stalk the battlefield. I must ensure the Emperor learns of these developments."

"There is great evil in this place. Spirits and demons walk this land, possessing the remains of fallen warriors."

"If I am to survive, I must learn how these machines operate. Such technology could allow Germany to enslave the world."

Richtofen:

"Gah! I... I am alive! Ja... his brain... where's the brain? I completed the operation, just before the robot attacked. Nein, Maxis must wait. They will be here again soon. I must prepare the defenses, start up the conversion generators."

"I must work quickly, there is so much to do. A vessel for Maxis, the staffs, the opening of the gateway."

"Gah, how am I supposed to work when all around me, I am beset by the voices of the damned and the doomed. Euuh, how? Calm down, Edward! Focus. Was I bitten? Was I scratched? Nein, nein, I am being paranoid. I must remember what Maxis taught me."