Some strange things

I will not talk about the Shadow Man or the pretty giant monster.

But about the 32th day of October.

Spoiler

151117113110304980.jpg

It's really weird. Like why there are 2 boats under 2 boats ?

Spoiler

151117113112964729.jpg

If you wonder what is the green light, it may be a reference to Tranzit. And a black box under the canal whose I can not approach me more.

Spoiler

151216101844386947.jpg

Apart from the funny messages like in Mob Of The Dead, here are the other things that seemed me as a little strange and interesting.

A reporter like the one that we hear in the phones ?

I haven't found others numbers.

On some ritual tables.

Saturday May 03

1927 ?

Saturday June 23

Dr.Monty the creator of perks-a-cola !

Blundell

I don't know why, but the Shadow Man is in the Pack-A-Punch room long before we can open it and he changes shape several times. This isn't the only place where he did it.

RIP

And 10 pieces of a torn sheet like the ones we can find in The Giant, Origins and Mob Of The Dead.

Edited by Schrödinger
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In relation to your image with Saturday, May 03 on it, only two years in the 1940s have that date: 1941 and 1947.  With the Saturday, June 23 image, that's only in 1945.  Couple this with the Friday night date of April 10 (which is in 1942), we have a host of dates to work with.  Doing a quick search, I'm not able to find anything too interesting about October 32nd, though if one had to somehow assign a date to Saturday, October 32nd, it would again be either 1941 of 1947.

I added 2 things.

The only place I haven't really explored is the basement, even with my glitch in theater mode, I can not fully access it.

22 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I don't know, but I hate to bring it up again. Looking at that picture of the "Shadow Man". I couldn't help but notice the purple mist with that starry effect. That's exactly what the "Magic Book" does in Neros Place. 

I'm telling you there's something up with that Mother F*****g book.

There are also small balls of light when you kill a Denizen of the Forest.

Time that the book is not called Abholos, do not worry.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

I added 2 things.

The only place I haven't really explored is the basement, even with my glitch in theater mode, I can not fully access it.

There are also small balls of light when you kill a Denizen of the Forest.

Time that the book is not called Abholos, do not worry.

When you update something, would you be able to mention the things you added?  I was able to figure it out through what I remember last time, but it would still be appreciated :D

Hopefully the little scrap pieces of paper can be cropped together. I would definitely like to see an image of the completed version. 

As for the Blundell Bakery. Once you leave Easy Street head left towards Canal District. On the left if you look up you'll see the white sign that says "Blundell". It's weird though because once you get to the bridge the sign kind of just fades out, none of the others are like this.

I added something(1948) probably not important just as the picture about the reporter.

18 hours ago, BizBloodshot said:

There is another piece of scrap paper at junction on a box to the left of canal entrance. There is also another in Burlesque on a table on the side of the room. Pretty easy to spot.

Not so easy for me apparently.

The first two on the list are the only pieces I see on youtube.

Edited by Schrödinger
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Schrödinger Please make the images viewable on the thread. They are such great screenshots/images & seems a waste that you have to click a link to view them.

Are you having trouble making them show when you post them? Because I know it can be tricky.

Make a new line, right click your mouse & "paste as plain text", then press enter. (Or click on the clipboard image to the left of "Size" on the text edit menu bar.

It should instantly show the image/picture if done correctly.

Your pictures are great please show them on the thread so people don't skim over your post. BRAINS to you

32 October is a reference of the Apocalypse, just an easter-egg, like a funny message

The reporter's message is interesting, but Mr. Raps doesn't live in Morg City, so it's not him who has wirght it, the message is to blured for read anything

There are severals messages who are very strange in this map, in some windows you can also see severals boxs which numbers on it

I have also notice this, that's look like Latin's language, that's remember me the 10 Commandments of God, that's also an HUGE reference to the theory of the Ark of the Covenant (which is really interesting if you don't know it). This tablet is on the last rituel table, which is the one who make the Apocalypse, so that's also an confrontation between the Devil (Apothicon) and Gods (Keppers)

I don't understand why the Saturday May 03 is so interesting...

1927, this date remind me another date which was important in another map, but don't remember which...

For Monty and Saturday, don't know what it's important. But, have you noticed the note on the right side of the wall of the Monty's image ? That's really looks like the Sal Deluca's note...

Blundell is just an easter-egg to Blundell him-self

1948, don't think it's important, more like a decor thing

115, I think that the little version of The Giant's robot is also powered by 115, he also say that he make the law by the 115th rule, just an easter-egg

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/12/2015 at 8:21 PM, Difntel said:

But, have you noticed the note on the right side of the wall of the Monty's image ? That's really looks like the Sal Deluca's note...

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/01/1452069694-call-of-duty-r-black-ops-iii-20160105165906.jpg

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/01/1452069695-call-of-duty-r-black-ops-iii-20160105165954.jpg

And I'm the only one not to recognize the Earth in the ritual room of Nero or it's really not the Earth ?

On 6/1/2016 at 9:59 AM, Schrödinger said:

It's look like the Earth in the antiquity, or a period like that. That's remind me Nyarlathotep myths btw

What about the MarKhor hanging on Neros wall, beside the stairs leading to the balcony. I'll try to get a picture of it if I can.

The interesting part is the "Persian" meaning of the name, Mar-Khor, which literally translates to "Snake"-"Eater".

There's also the "Grimoire" in Neros Landing, we activate to Summon the 4 Keepers. However we've yet to figure out what exactly to do with it.

• 4 weeks later...