Dempsey quote leads to new map?

Castun50

So when the pack a punch is open anyone ever hear dempsey talk about how its been everywhere he has been? "France, Brazil, the moon?"

Real question is when did he go or when did we go with him to Brazil? Is this O4 or Origins4? Could he be mistaken for Shangra-la? or is this DLC1? Thoughts without arguing peoples opinions?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that the O4 from moon's consciousnesses are mixing with the NO4's minds. 

We know the O4 have been all arround time, from the achients, to I'm guessing brazil now as well. 

However we know shangri-la took place in the Himalayans (and not on mars either...) not brazil. 

Furthermore, and here's the real kicker, 

There is no Pack a Punch on the moon. 

Zombies is huge in South America. It would probably be a good marketing choice to have a Brazilian or S.A. map. (Aztecs references everywhere in Zombs too)

In one of the SoE telephone calls, the reporter talks about "Collecting Ancient Artifacts in the South Pacific & strange stones & metals in Russia" ( something like that)

Couple the "South Pacific Quote" with the "Shi No Numa Blue Meteor" Treyarch teased as their first media release this year, I can see us going to Shi No Numa"

i wouldnt be surprised if we get 1 remake map with every DLC too. Treyarch sure have put some content into BO3. (Pity it's so glitchy though)

18 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

It appears that the O4 from moon's consciousnesses are mixing with the NO4's minds. 

We know the O4 have been all arround time, from the achients, to I'm guessing brazil now as well. 

However we know shangri-la took place in the Himalayans (and not on mars either...) not brazil. 

we may know shangri-la took place in the himalayans but does dempsey? However very true they could have skipped over that. However it is not like tryarch to backtrack.

Well, if we look back to Die Rise on BO2, when the game ended you heard something like a prison cell closing, a giant walking around with chains, all becoming true elements in the next DLC map. Now if we look at the ending of SoE, theres a 15-20 second cutscene with no dialogue or sounds, just different views of an opening in what seems to be a large forest, maybe this is predicting the next map? That ending forest is also where we see our character camping around eating canned whatever. I wouldn't mind a map like this.

19 minutes ago, Plus said:

Well, if we look back to Die Rise on BO2, when the game ended you heard something like a prison cell closing, a giant walking around with chains, all becoming true elements in the next DLC map. Now if we look at the ending of SoE, theres a 15-20 second cutscene with no dialogue or sounds, just different views of an opening in what seems to be a large forest, maybe this is predicting the next map? That ending forest is also where we see our character camping around eating canned whatever. I wouldn't mind a map like this.

I actually have a theory on that, if you have played the campaign you know what the forest is.

Spoiler

So for every round you play in zombies your character dies bringing you to the forest. You get "logged out" of your DNI and then when a new game starts your new DNI comes on which is why you get up from the forest. Thats why the last character you see at the fire place is the last person you played as. He has now "died

21 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Well this is kinda off topic, but you sparked my curiosity, and I hope this is something knew because everyone loves it when a new member puts something irrelevant. So, as you just said there is no Pack-a-Punch on the moon, but theres also more than one moon than just Earth's. Titan, one of Saturn's moons actually matches the surroundings of Shangri-La perfectly. "The thick atmosphere is orange due to a dense organonitrogen haze." "It is the only natural satellite known to have a dense atmosphere,[9] and the only object other than Earth where clear evidence of stable bodies of surface liquid has been found." Seems like a perfect paradise. And get this, there is even a specific area on Titan known as Shangri-La. It also states that there are areas of higher land in Shangri-La, as seen on the map. Seems like a little too much of a coincidence. But yeah, let's hope I'm on to something.