=================================

Takeo Masaki

=================================

Radio Transmissions

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My dreams are haunted by a man in shadow, i fear this vision may be important of our destruction" -Takeo

Lots of really juicy stuff in those radios from about four minutes on. Maxis name drops the rift.....says He got Samantha back....I'm so confused.

Timeline, I don't think The Giant comes after Origins UNLESS they ended the apocalypse in a different dimension then come back to it. There's gotta be a way to open a rift in The Giant, I'm sure of it now.

Anyone notice that the characters are starting to reflect the original 4 in higher rounds? 

i.e. the things they talk about, the way they speak. Which is much obvious with Richtofen and Nikolai

Richtofen starts to show his insanity, and Nikolai talks about his wives, vodka and  "Russian/Soviet"

Thoughts?

On 13/11/2015, 10:05:13, DragonGJY said:

Anyone notice that the characters are starting to reflect the original 4 in higher rounds? 

i.e. the things they talk about, the way they speak. Which is much obvious with Richtofen and Nikolai

Richtofen starts to show his insanity, and Nikolai talks about his wives, vodka and  "Russian/Soviet"

Thoughts?

pretty sure some of them are just re used quotes 

23 minutes ago, LiamFTWinter said:

pretty sure some of them are just re used quotes 

I noticed some were reused quotes but they had been re-recorded by the voice actor for BO3.

Richtofen especially, sounds completely different in Origins; he's way more serious and normal to the high pitched and slightly deranged one we have in WAW/BO1, and the original characters were only in Origins in the last game. They certainly aren't reusing the recordings from BO1 or WAW.

Edited by steviewonder87
  • 3 months later...
On 13 November 2015 at 11:05 PM, DragonGJY said:

Thoughts?

Also tank stars to swear