Blueprint scraps pieced together

RedDeadRiot

Shoutout to the fine folks over at /r/CODZombies and of course @LiamFTWinter

The scraps found in Der Riese have been pieced together to make the following picture!

4D3yNk2.thumb.jpg.cbafe6cdc9853a5f5ed49d

To me, the immage appears to be the KN-44 inside of what appears to be a box, within a ball. The smaller circles around the outside of the main picture appear to look like Suns, and the planets that orbit them, with some random other schematic designs around the outside. Blueprints appear to be designed by one "Dr. Monty" (Gobblegum/perk inventor it seems like).

To me, this appears like some type of schematic for either wall guns, or the PaP. No real reasoning behind that other than it's the only thing that really makes sense :0.

EDIT:
It appears there is more than meets the eye with this particular document. Speculation, like the following, seems to insist that it is hinting at how many dimensions we are currently dealing with.

(From r/CODZombies user bigthagen87)
"

For what it's worth, the two cube's shown are 4D cubes, or hypercubes. The figure in the bottom left is an unfolded hypercube.

Edit: Furthering on this, this suggests 4 dimensions. So, the four drawings of universes in each corner could be some kind of clue. The one in the top left could be one dimension, with two universes.

Edit2: Same would go for the bottom right - two universes, one dimension.

"

Let's  hear your thoughts below!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very good stuff. I agree with the analysis generally. That is a tesseract for sure. Hypercubes represent dimensions within dimensions or hyper-dimensions. The blueprints (in my opinion) seem to be representative of "non-euclidean geometry". Here is a simplified video explination I just found on Youtube. They even state at the end of the video "A kind of geometry where breaking the rules is the basis." If a multiverse does exist, it could be considered "Non-Euclidean" and "Hyper-dimensional". This is just my initial thoughts though. 

(link if embed didnt work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvs_gTrP3wg

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Xperiment 117 said:

Those spheres are probably the summoning key that Richtofen takes from the SOE crew at the end of the SOE EE. 

Also, @RedDeadRiot good point about it looking like the PaP blueprints as I've heard quotes in The Giant from Richtofen about the creation/creator of PaP in the (Wild?) West. 

Yes, Richtofen does say that it was built by a man in the Wild West

Despite the mild letdown about the multiverse stuff, I'm really intrigued by this new ongoing mystery we have now about what happened in the past in accordance to the present(ish) timeline we have in zombies. Perhaps we'll get to play in a map that takes place way back in time that is basically the definitive splitting point in all of zombies? Like something that occurred well before Origins?

What the intro to The giant tells us is that old Richtofen has already killed Samantha and Maxis. Or tried to. So she could already be on her way to the MPD. The zombies are still coming, so not too much is altered. I think young Richtofen killed Maxis before he could become bitter, so he is not evil yet. But he is aware of things, so he may have already done some time traveling. I wouldn't be surprised if we start revisiting the moon or shangrila, Personally, I hope for Ascension 2.0. It seems that there are possibly 4 dimensions, 2 of them with universal incursions. That is what I generally read from the depictions of the solar systems int he blueprint. I do agree it is entirely possible that inside of that orb or sommuning key or w/e is the secret to dimensional travel. Why it depicts that certain gun though , I can't tell.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, zombo187 said:

What the intro to The giant tells us is that old Richtofen has already killed Samantha and Maxis. Or tried to. So she could already be on her way to the MPD. The zombies are still coming, so not too much is altered. I think young Richtofen killed Maxis before he could become bitter, so he is not evil yet. But he is aware of things, so he may have already done some time traveling. I wouldn't be surprised if we start revisiting the moon or shangrila, Personally, I hope for Ascension 2.0. It seems that there are possibly 4 dimensions, 2 of them with universal incursions. That is what I generally read from the depictions of the solar systems int he blueprint. I do agree it is entirely possible that inside of that orb or sommuning key or w/e is the secret to dimensional travel. Why it depicts that certain gun though , I can't tell.

Richtofen didn't kill Maxis and Samantha. As before, they were teleported away. 

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, zombo187 said:

He tried to. In his mind he was killing them. He didn't intend to send them anywhere. He was under orders from his secret organization. But yes he did sent them away, that was included in my post. Young Richtofen killed maxis before he could turn. Turning him into a drone.

Ah, I see. Is it confirmed in a quote that Richtofen killed Maxis at Excavation Site 64, or is his cause of death unknown? Suicide, maybe? Or possibly already killed by a zombie, but Richtofen pulled his brain before it became infected? 

15 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Ah, I see. Is it confirmed in a quote that Richtofen killed Maxis at Excavation Site 64, or is his cause of death unknown? Suicide, maybe? Or possibly already killed by a zombie, but Richtofen pulled his brain before it became infected? 

He supposedly dies of infection, but I am willing to be the Maxis from the Giant radios had some part in his death so he could become him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2015, 1:39:23, zombo187 said:

What i think they are going to do is all the "story maps" for instance kino, ascesnion,  shangr-la, moon, COTD, and the reason i think that is because a retelling (like the giant) where the origins group follows the steps of the others or just to retell for new players. However i believe the origins group is atleast going to shangrila and moon for sure. however the other maps i am not to sure with as they are only for parts shangrila i believe they will revisit for either the people there (richtofen being god which they never truely went into) and the moon has been hinted at since dice summit. However the blue prints in relation to what i am talking about is interesting because i think the summoning ball (the image depicted) with the gun inside it (metaphor for weapon) could perhaps be just one item across multiple dimensions meaning there is only 1. I think thats what monty is saying however IMO.

Also I think that monty like Mr. Porter (porter's X2 ray gun for those who do not know) will never be seen just spoken about. However he will play a big role in all this whether its support or by designing things through out maps

I made this so we could see the sketches in the background better. It's still LiamFTWinter's image though, I just inverted it and adjusted some levels.

4_D3y_Nk2.jpg
image share

The more I look at this the more I start to think it's more of a message than a blueprint. It's definitely a blueprint, but all I can think of is this weapon, being inside the summoning key. It could simply mean that "this weapon is key" to furthering the easter egg.

• 1 year later...

Archived