Vril symbol

151111113612748554.jpg

The Keepers are Vril-Ya ?

The symbol is very similar to that of Agarthan Zombies in Origins.

Spoiler

151111114035191250.png

These two strange enemies have terrifying teeth, as the Creepy Crawlers and the Denizens of the Forest which we don't know exactly the origin.

Spoiler

151111115151823646.png151111113609573898.jpg

The Agarthan Zombies teleport and attack when we steal the 115/Divinium with generators and when we are in the Crazy Place... Their Crazy Place ?
The Keepers teleport and attack when we do rituals and when we approach the objective of Shadow Man.
So I wonder if these two kind of enemies are really controlled by the Demonic Announcer or they just try to save us from the Shadow Man and Samantha and they give us elemental weapons such as swords and staffs for that.

They have surely contacted the Knights Templar for that and defeat the Ancient Evil.

On 9/11/2015 06:25:34, Black Hand Smith said:

Reveal hidden contents

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yeah based on the radios, we know that the Agarthan Zombies are actually Keepers as well, so it would make sense for them to have a similar sign on their chest.  I can't wait to learn more about these characters, they're intriguing!

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

The symbol is from the black sun. That doesn't automatically mean they are vril, you should at least look up what they look like because its nothing like Keepers.

Though it's pretty indicative that the Vril-ya are related in this, considering the Black Sun is their source of energy.

14 minutes ago, Tac said:

Though it's pretty indicative that the Vril-ya are related in this, considering the Black Sun is their source of energy.

Vril is their source of energy, the black sun is an occult symbol. It never mentions it in the Power of the Coming Race and I have never seen any connection otherwise besides Nazi's using it. I feel like people are linking stuff together that isn't linked and just saying stuff as fact, such as that Keepers are Vril Ya, without them actually looking up the definition of what they look like.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Vril is their source of energy, the black sun is an occult symbol. It never mentions it in the Power of the Coming Race and I have never seen any connection otherwise besides Nazi's using it. I feel like people are linking stuff together that isn't linked and just saying stuff as fact, such as that Keepers are Vril Ya, without them actually looking up the definition of what they look like.

You're acting as if the only source of Vril-ya information we should concern ourselves with is the Power of the Coming Race, which is absurd.  One could almost say that the Nazi references hold more weight, considering the game we're playing.

2 hours ago, Tac said:

You're acting as if the only source of Vril-ya information we should concern ourselves with is the Power of the Coming Race, which is absurd.  One could almost say that the Nazi references hold more weight, considering the game we're playing.

No but I don't understand where the black sun ever came into it or when what a Vril-Ya looked like was completely changed. Its more like everyones ignoring the source material without taking things like it into account.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

No but I don't understand where the black sun ever came into it or when what a Vril-Ya looked like was completely changed. Its more like everyones ignoring the source material without taking things like it into account.

It isn't that it's being ignored, I don't think, but rather that people don't think it should be all that's looked at when looking for their appearance (or something else).  The mythos around the Black Sun and Vril-ya has grown since the book and that should be taken into account.

The Vril-ya have never actually been mentioned within the game, not once. (or am I forgetting something?

Vril has been mentioned & unfortunately called the Vril Device, when it's really a "Vajra"

The only reference to the Vril-ya & The Coming Race was when Jimmy or Rez tweeted about the book at the start of Black Ops. But never mentioned in game. 

The interesting thing about that fictionalized "Black Sun Symbol", is that we first saw it on the Agarthan Zombies, on the O4 Statues, on the Ancients picture and now we see it in The Keepers. 

The O4 holding the Staffs can also be seen in the PaP Stone Wall fighting the Margwas. 

The Ancient O4, Argarthan & Keepers are all protecting something. They are all related. 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

The interesting thing about that fictionalized "Black Sun Symbol", is that we first saw it on the Agarthan Zombies, on the O4 Statues, on the Ancients picture and now we see it in The Keepers. 

The O4 holding the Staffs can also be seen in the PaP Stone Wall fighting the Margwas. 

The Ancient O4, Argarthan & Keepers are all protecting something. They are all related. 

The first time we encountered the Black Sun was before that, actually.  In Der Riese, we saw the German word for Black Sun "Schwarze Sonne" on the chalkboard and in Shangri-La, the actual logo was on the loading screen I believe.

• Administrators

I have to sway back towards the Agarthan/Vril connection to the Keepers and Templars. While I agreed with Nightmare that the description in The Coming Race hardly matched the Keepers, I must say that the Keepers may be creepy, but one cannot say that they do not look like angels (a comparison that has been made a LOT). If you have ever read Scripture, particularly the book of the Revelation, there are many descriptions of frightening angelic beings-some evil and some not. Intimidating appearance does not always indicate evil. The Keepers-especially the armored, black-cloaked one in the cutscene-do have an angelic vibe, especially when using their swords.

Personally, I would be more surprised to see a glorious character as described in The Coming Race appear in zombies, than I would to see a more sinister, dark, but dignified depiction like the Keepers. There are a lotta depictions of the Vril-Ya out there-Treyarch is entitled to their own as well 

TBH...they are about the only extra-terrestrial (taken literally-not stereotypically) beings that I actually appreciate in SoE. They're downright badass. I was thrilled to discover they were on our side. However, I hope I never see another tentacle, oversized bug, or rolling mass of burning meat in a CoDZ installment. Really dumb and cheezy, IMO (would feel the same about any more seeming association to Lovecraft.) Humanoid and intelligent, however? I might could tolerate that.

Then again, maybe it isn't necessarily the Vril, like @PINNAZ implies? Regardless, they are ancients of some sort, seemingly elite, and undeniably wearing the Black Sun, indicating a strong central connection to the classic storyline.

Nightmare, you really need to realize there are others here that have already read the ONE book you keep refering to.

As well as many others here are WAY more knowledgable on occult/conspiracy mythos , especially nazi related.

You continue to act like you are in some position of authority to declare who and what the vril-ya are/look like/etc. , when in truth you already displayed your ignorance of the subject in one of my first posts about it...please have a look if interested...

Please find a way to share your views and opinions WITHOUT declaring everything as wrong.

Stuff:

In 1917 four members of the Vril society met in a cafe in Vienna. There was one woman and three men. The woman was a 'spiritual medium'. They met under a veil of mystery and secrecy. They discussed secret revelations, the coming of the new age, the Spear of Destinity the magical violet black stone, and making contact with ancient peoples and distant worlds.

Their source of power was the Black Sun an infinite beam of light which, though invisible to the human eye, exists in anti-matter. The Vril emblem became the Black Sun, a secret philosophy thousand of years old provided the foundation on which the occult practioners of the Third Reich would later build. The Black Sun symbol can be found in many Babylonian and Assyrian places of worship. They depicted the Black Sun - the godhead's inner light in the form of a cross. This was not much different from the German's Knight's Cross.

The woman allegedly channeled information from aliens after which the Thule Society was created. They went on to build something called the Vril Machine. It allegedly was a saucer shape interdimensional time travel machine. Their first flight was allegedly in 1934.

Aldebaran is an orange giant star located about 65 light years away in the zodiac constellation of Taurus. With an average apparent magnitude of 0.87 it is the brightest star in the constellation and is one of the brightest stars in the nighttime sky.

The name Aldebaran is Arabic and translates literally as "the follower", presumably because this bright star appears to follow the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters star cluster in the night sky. The name probably refers to the way this bright star follows the Pleiades star cluster in its nightly journey across the sky.

This star is also called the Bull's Eye because of its striking orange color and its location in the bull's head shaped asterism. In 1997 a substellar companion was reported but subsequent observations have not confirmed this claim.

Taurus is often associated with royalty and divine power. Throughout the ages Aldebaran has been spiritually recognized for its alignment with divinity. There is a symbolic relation between Aldebaran, the Eye in the head of the Bull, the third eye, or the light in the head, and the diamond. The consciousness of the Buddha has been called the "Diamond-Eye" which is the eclipse and the star tetrahedron of sacred geometry which creates the grid patterns of our reality.

When awakened, the third acts as a 'stargate' that sees beyond Space-Time into Time-Space.

movwormhole.gif

6 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Then again, maybe it isn't necessarily the Vril, like @PINNAZ implies? Regardless, they are ancients of some sort, seemingly elite, and undeniably wearing the Black Sun, indicating a strong central connection to the classic storyline.

On 11/16/2015, 9:17:21, PINNAZ said:

Fun fact: there are quotes in the sound files regarding the EE step involving Nero's book (which I'm assuming weren't actually put in because no EE dialogue ffs).  I think Jessica's quote is the most interesting because it specifically mentions the Keepers and their purpose.

“I’m a fast reader. Blah blah blah blah. For 2 millennia, the Keepers kept the forces of darkness at bay. Their power is dormant, just waiting to be awoken. Just as it was on the battlefields of the Great War.”

This can be heard at the 15:52 mark in this video.

Since we are on the subject of Vril society, look into the book Dark Mission,  it was written by a former nasa employee and CBS's own Nasa "insider" . It details the forming of Nasa and purports that it has a purpose different from the publically stated one. It raises great questions about JPL (Jet propulsion Laboratory)  or more accurately, (Jack Parson's Laboratory)

Interesting to note that JPL has NEVER worked with jet propulsion, interesting name choice then huh?

This Jack Parsons's was deeply initiated into the occult and secret societies, he was personally connected to Alestair Crowley, and even Anton LeVey,  the "riuals" he was involved  were all about a "coming race" and the plurality of worlds,  science and occult were/are deeply intertwined in Nasa for whatever reason....   anywhoo , lomg story short , I believe the major government institutions have been long connected with/if not structured by, these secret societies.....and I believe Nasa, JPL, is likely the continuation of these very same groups...very likely...the Vril Society...

p.s. They all came here during project paperclip. The Nazis and whatever secret society they were connected with may have infiltrated the CIA after WW2.... just like the story of SHIELD and HYDRA in the marvel universe  ;)

On 14/11/2015 23:47:30, AlphaSnake said:

Sooo much to take in...

Then we also have this:

Untitled_zpsclcdaaij.png

We are going further back.

Regards Alpha.

I'm alone at find this sculpture, ugly ? It takes me several minutes and different angles to recognize what it represents.

On 12/11/2015 21:40:13, Schrödinger said:
On 15/11/2015 00:12:10, Nightmare Voyager said:

The Vril-Ya have traveled the universe and they are being established on several planets such as Mars, they were able to evolved to look like something else.

I read somewhere that they were not all nice.

I'm not saying that these are the Vril-ya, I asking. But it's true that I wish they are the Vril-Ya in order to answer the question "What are they?", instead of again allow a hole in the story of Zombies mode.

On 11/20/2015, 7:16:08, Schrödinger said:

I'm alone at find this sculpture, ugly ? It takes me several minutes and different angles to recognize what it represents.

I'm not saying that these are the Vril-ya, I asking. But it's true that I wish they are the Vril-Ya in order to answer the question "What are they?", instead of again allow a hole in the story of Zombies mode.

like much zombie storylines, another hole, another set of questions we still have un answered, however if the origins guys are depicted in this then maybe its a foretelling rather than a "happened in the past" piece of art. Im half temped to say make a new post about the PAP room. its got a lot of mystery to it. I HATE waiting on DLCs however i think we are in for a good set of DLCs. I agree with alot of points made in this post, however please for the love of god stop saying facts based on one thing. this is Treyarch, we have JFK fighting zombies before his assassination. tryarch changes things a bit yes they keep to the facts however your facts come from one book. I am not agreeing nor denying that vrilya look like this or that, however the facts remain, the symbol has been there for awhile. it seems they are connected, however whether its vrilya or something else i cannot state fact just opinion. but it does seem they are either part of the same group, or lets not forget they may be controlled by the same group and that is their "collar" stating who is controlling them. leads to other questions though and more holes we need to fill.

• 4 years later...
  • Moderators

Thank you @Schrödinger, I searched hours for a picture like this:

151111115151823646.png

Clearly an evolutionary predecessor for the Keepers? Or a human-Keeper hybrid? Why is he wearing a crown, though

Thank you @Schrödinger, I searched hours for a picture like this:

151111115151823646.png

Those teeth: An evolutionary predecessor for the Keepers? Or a human-Keeper hybrid? Why is he wearing a crown, though.

WAH_su on Twitter: "@WAH_su Shangri-La loading screen shows Black ...Keeper | Call of Duty Wiki | FandomPotential Link to Shangri La : CODZombiesBLACK OPS 3 ZOMBIES "REVELATIONS" EASTER EGG GAMEPLAY WALKTHROUGH ...SchwarzeSonne_zps2b0a1a66.pngCall of Duty Black Ops 3 (Solar Eclipse Day) THE GIANT!!! 2017 08 ...Steam Community :: Guide :: Guide for Shangri-laBlack Ops 2: Origins Ending Cutscene - YouTube