Can I Just Say that Widow's Wine is amazing?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can.

But in seriousness, I agree with you, and I like how it's balanced in the way that it consumes a grenade every time it goes off, so it's like you have the choice of if you want to use it or not, and you know how many you have left. This new perk is incredibly convenient for getting out of sticky situations.

Edited by shirtlesservice
44 minutes ago, steviewonder87 said:

Haven't got round to using it yet (been waiting to try it in co-op, just been playing the Giant mostly) but from what I've seen it looks incredibly OP? Is this the case?

No, its just strong, there is a reason it costs 4000 points. It gives your knife a bonus DOT (damage over time) and converts your grenades into Semtex that will slow zombies in a radius at any round. When you get hit however, a grenade is consumes and the same effect is caused around you, until you run out of grenades. There is also a random spider power up that will occasionally pop up after you buy it, that times out faster than normal power ups, but will give you an extra grenade... an extra "charge" of the perk, if you will.

SO yeah, really useful at any round and in most scenarios, and can get you out of sticky situations... but only up to a cap.

5 minutes ago, shirtlesservice said:

No, its just strong, there is a reason it costs 4000 points. It gives your knife a bonus DOT (damage over time) and converts your grenades into Semtex that will slow zombies in a radius at any round. When you get hit however, a grenade is consumes and the same effect is caused around you, until you run out of grenades. There is also a random spider power up that will occasionally pop up after you buy it, that times out faster than normal power ups, but will give you an extra grenade... an extra "charge" of the perk, if you will.

SO yeah, really useful at any round and in most scenarios, and can get you out of sticky situations... but only up to a cap.

Ah I wasn't exactly sure of the mechanics of the perk, so thanks for that succinct description. Still sounds rather OP to me, but I'm not complaining. :)