I don't believe the easter egg is done yet...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SOE easter egg gives you an in-game achievement. Which I highly approve of. Now we don't get these awful vague easter egg descriptions when DLC is released. "Be their pawn" like... TF does that mean. Back in ascension no one even knew easter eggs would be a thing. It made it so people who actually did easter eggs looked so much more skilled and knowledgeable then. 

Hey, I think the Easter Egg is done. They wouldn't put out a map only some people can get and then put in a storyline Easter Egg. It doesn't make sense to do that. I think that the Flytrap was as far as it went as far as story Easter Eggs. Lighting the beacon for Maxis is a good way to set up the DLC without giving a whole new eccentric story to start off right along side of Shadows of Evil. Having to big Easter Eggs right along side each other at the same time would be a bit much in my opinion. So long story short, my belief is, again, that Treyarch wanted to give us a small start to set up the DLC maps. Having the beacon lit is a great way to set us up for Der Eisendrachon. It doesn't, like I said, overshadow Shadows of Evil to much, but gives us a nice boost into the story for the next year. Leave any thoughts on my statement that you have, I'd love some feedback from you all about it.

Personally I disagree with the notion that they wouldn't put a storyline EE in it because some people might not get the season pass. It may not have one(storyline EE), and if it does it may not have an effect on another map but I see no reason why Treyarch wouldn't put it in because some people didn't buy the season pass...I mean any serious Zombie player who cares about the storyline is going to get every map pack anyway(so you may as well save $10 and get the Giant) and if they don't get them all then they are missing out on the story anyway. If anything putting a cool EE in it could move more Season Passes.

Unless I'm missing something...

That being said I'm not sold on there being more, and there very well could be nothing more, I just seem to see this opinion that because everyone doesn't have The Giant they wouldn't put in a large EE and like I said I don't really get that sentiment, everyone has the opportunity to buy The Giant just the same as we can buy the rest of the maps

I think they didn't add any trophies/achievements to the easter eggs so you would continue to dig for nothing....which love it or hate it, is part of the game.

I haven't even got PaP on in SoE....so I'll just say from playing Giant, it's been a nice visit to the map, and I enjoyed the first couple of weeks digging for more of a main easter egg, before coders ruined it.

Well the Kn44 must play a massive part in it , due to the blue print showing it inside the summoning key

also when Richthofen pack a ounces it he says , he can now correct his mistakes once and for all

also the pap Camo for it has the Roman numerals Cmxxxv on it which translates to 935 

there red is something up with this gun on this map 

6 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

Well the Kn44 must play a massive part in it , due to the blue print showing it inside the summoning key

also when Richthofen pack a ounces it he says , he can now correct his mistakes once and for all

also the pap Camo for it has the Roman numerals Cmxxxv on it which translates to 935 

there red is something up with this gun on this map 

All these quotes people keep coming up with from the giant are not indicators of further steps in an easter egg, but are simply laying the foundation for the jumping off point of the story for the DLC season.  That is all

26 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

Still very interesting , and to dismiss it like you just did is bogus , neither one of us know for certain what they mean so to dismiss it without proof is insane 

here is a video with thee new findings and quotes 

http://youtu.be/aAnqKuj8q_c

Umm, that's just the PAP camo on The Giant, that '935' is on all the guns if you look at the right part. It's nothing to do with the KN44.

And the fact that gun is the one they chose for the cut-up image is probably not significant in any way - it was just a symbol used to express the fact that we are supposedly playing within different universes I believe.

And I'm almost certain Richtofen's quote when PAPing can be heard on any gun and is just random.