I don't believe the easter egg is done yet...

• Tech Admin
3 hours ago, AsG xTiMiDx said:

Yeah I see that purple hue around Iowa's original picture he had posted. This is fake. I heard that he has been trying hard to grow his community base and subscriptions on YouTube. What a douche.

Little uncalled for, the evidence is circumstantial that it's fake - why would he try and ruin is reputation by releasing fake information?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I did the fly trap EE, as well as getting the other perk machine open. Used the KN-44 the whole time, Pap'd and stayed in the teleporter C room and tried harvesting souls...nothing.

I even got the Wunderwaffe and threw monkeys in the teleporters, then spammed the WW because that was part of the story before (pretty sure that's how they got to Kino, minus using the monkey bombs) and nothing. I was in a 2 player game though so hopefully we don't have to have 4 players. I also tried throwing monkeys in the box....it doesn't register the box as a hitbox so even perfectly throwing it in there doesn't do anything.

Shot the clocks with the DG2 (but I didn't PaP it)

Shot the clocks in every order I could think of...nothing.

Teleported dogs, during dog only rounds. Nothing.

I had another theory that being the clocks only count about 3-5 seconds before resetting, that we have to do them in a specific order (my guess is to go from rooms closest to teleporter A, then B, C, then mainframe clocks) and do it within a few seconds, but it's a stretch of a theory.

I'm not saying that this is fake, but even though I'm going to keep trying, every launch I've witnessed has had these little leads that go nowhere. If it is indeed a texture bug in theater, then 3arc should speak up, they won't, but they should.

I also have another theory that involves the gobble gum that stops time, maybe stopping it when it first goes back to it's first second might help?

Edited by Tattoo247
1 hour ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Little uncalled for, the evidence is circumstantial that it's fake - why would he try and ruin is reputation by releasing fake information?

Look through the tweets. He has been trying to grow his community as stated multiple times. Something like this would do just that, but as you see on the image it's definitely fake. Compare the green light with the green lights we see on the teleporter maps throughout The Giant. No red or purple hues. Then Iowa says he doesn't want to release gameplay because he doesn't want the bigger youtubers to upload it first. We are all a community and that shouldn't matter. Therefore, he is a douche, which isn't uncalled for. The proof is right in front of us that this green light is, without a doubt, a hoax.

Edited by AsG xTiMiDx
1 hour ago, Hells Warrrior said:

I don't know Iowa Personally but hes called people idiots and stupid and insulted tons of people who has called him out for it being fake because I mean his picture is fake yet he still tries to milk it by making youtube videos of him talking over footage from another game. 

If this EE is real or not we as a community shouldn't fight over it, if someones trying to gain 15 minutes of fame let them. 

We should focus on the Real fact that there could possibly be something out there ( cue x files) or something bigger to this map and work together to try and solve it.

The only evidence I have that is odd is the KRM quote, other than that I've tried EVERYTHING with this map even with 4 players. 

1 minute ago, AsG xTiMiDx said:

I found this on Twitter:

A PS4 player apparently activated this somehow.

just tried this , the owner is very vague about it, i asked him to show in theatre mode and he didnt have time, i tried for 30 mins and couldnt get the lights to flash like that, there is something going on but not sure what

*rips hair out* 

I'll be home soon to try out everything with the annihilator 

Luckily I don't work tonight so I can grind on some Giant EE time 

That looks so legitimate but I have absolutely no clue what could even have triggered it. 

Edited by MrGibbs
10 minutes ago, AsG xTiMiDx said:

The video looks promising, but I'm taking things with a grain of salt. So many lies so far and so much milking, hard to say what's legit and what isn't.

Sadly The only way I could believe that to be fake is if someone took SO MUCH EFFORT to edit a video with a BLINKING yellow/green light, add beeping sounds over the audio of the game then RECORD that edited footage with a iphone camera to make it look legit

If people are really going that far I don't know what to believe. 

2 minutes ago, MrGibbs said:

Sadly The only way I could believe that to be fake is if someone took SO MUCH EFFORT to edit a video with a BLINKING yellow/green light, add beeping sounds over the audio of the game then RECORD that edited footage with a iphone camera to make it look legit

If people are really going that far I don't know what to believe. 

Yes, but its like a 50/50 percent chance that this is legit. I don't think the video was edited to make it seem real, but then again we don't know.

1 minute ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Alright, guys, I am 100% on the bullshit bandwagon for IowaGaming's pic. It's bullshit. Straight up. TBH, let it ruin his career. Lying is not legitimate entertainment. Thank you, Reddit. 

Well I'm glad there are more believing that it was fake. I saw those posts on Reddit and I hope he gets backlash for what he did. Isn't right at all.

Edited by AsG xTiMiDx
Just now, Thisguy0331 said:

That pic looks like a hidden radio message possibly. Try hitting X or square near it possibly? I'll be hopping on xbone here in about an hour, feel free to add me and we'll try some things. CommieJewBag

Are you referring to the green light picture? If so, the picture was already proven to be fake.

So because someone else used photo shop to show an example, it's proven fake?

I am looking for solid proof, not the word of some new butt hurt user. I don't even believe it to be real, but it's not a fact until it's proven. I am simply looking for solid proof so I can move on to other things, how about you just go to reddit? I come here to get my information from the community I've talked with for years, people I know are reliable when they state something.

Edited by Tattoo247
11 minutes ago, Tattoo247 said:

So because someone else used photo shop to show an example, it's proven fake?

I am looking for solid proof, not the word of some new butt hurt user. I don't even believe it to be real, but it's not a fact until it's proven. I am simply looking for solid proof so I can move on to other things, how about you take your ass to reddit?

I don't know what your problem is bro, but go look at IowaGaming's twitter photo. Then check this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3tw432/the_green_light_easter_egg_in_the_giant_was_faked/

And it's clear that Iowa photoshopped the image in which he uploaded. Not "someone else."

I'm new here yes, but very far from being butt hurt. Someone such as yourself seems to be upset if you are making assumptions like that. Chose to believe it or don't, but to me and a lot of other people its proof enough.

Edited by AsG xTiMiDx
2 minutes ago, AsG xTiMiDx said:

Don't be such an asshole. Have some respect.

Respect goes both ways, and your earlier attitude is not something we welcome here at CoDZ so please try and be more respectful towards other members in future.

Regarding the OP, I agree that time is ticking on this one. I have seen the reddit posts but they are not 100% concrete on the still being photoshopped. You can call proof but I have scanned the picture myself through photo dectective and it came back inconclusive. As for the video, I am not denying that it's possible to edit the lighting but it looks pretty legitimate to me so I am willing to give the members the benefit of the doubt until confirmed otherwise. I do think the longer MadGaz stays silent the more chance there is of it being nothing though, that being said...

You don't have to believe it, but be respectful nonetheless. If you are not interested then you don't have to comment on it.

This is IowaGaming's post claiming the easter egg is legit. I used the snipe tool on my computer to capture this and the overall quality and originality of the photo is the same as it is in his post.

5653b184a8640_OriginalIowaGamingeastereg

------

Now this is the same image, only me pointing things out in which I see why it is fake. There are purple and red hues around the green light which is evidence of photoshop or some other photo editing software was used. I don't believe a "photo detective" or scanner can pick up traces of lighting edits. I also tried looking such a thing up, but didn't find anything, however I could be wrong, but the likeliness of that is small and I'll show you why.

5653b191da4cd_IowaGamingeastereggpost.th

------

Both of these images you see below are from @The AfroNinja27 not IowaGaming. He is only showing how easy it is to recreate what we see in Iowa's original post and even though they are at different angles, both his and Iowa's are shockingly similiar which is enough to say how fishy this all is and is most definitely fake. Compare the green lights on the teleporter maps on The Giant to these and you will not see any purple or red hues around them. There is very little chance that it is a glitch or even a shader issue.

bullshit.jpg.9b1a902962648669d88ad799fa3

SyLgZru.jpg.dae0ec76f82dd257eeb1518b5355

I believe this isn't real and was merely just a stunt possibly for views, subs or 5 minutes under the spotlight. The video I posted above about the light flickering from green to yellow on the teleporter map is far more legit and is something we should be focusing on, not this green light on the wall that I wholeheartedly believe is fake.

Edited by AsG xTiMiDx

Unsurprising that some subs-hungry YT douche would exploit the hearts and minds of the community.  Another iteration, another bunch of nobodies trying to become somebodies.  The Internet doesn't forget.

Good job debunking lads, was enjoyable to read through this. As DBZ said, let's try and keep this as respectful as possible. No need to go off on each other, be the bigger man and just keep rolling.

A pretty good argument. I don't hide the fact I get 100% of my information here, I dont even have a reddit profile....

As I waver to believing it's fake, I still have some ideas to try tonight so I'm holding to that until I've exhausted all my theories.

Sorry for the heat. It is sad that people take the time to do phony easter egg steps to gain views, which makes them money right? Seems slightly illegal to me *shrug

• Administrators

So, there is a new super crappy pic out....

CUilkQ9UkAAtj2B.jpg

But I am not sold. It is always inconclusive, and thanks to the Reddit post, these claims are losing more and more reliability. I have a few thoughts below...

1) MG never questioned IG. In fact, he stepped right up and took credit for what MG was blatantly trying to pass off as his own discovery just short of saying so.

2) He made a vague video supporting it, using theatre mode, which makes cause and effect research easy, yet he didn't think to rewind (or deliberately breezed over this option) to the moment before it turned red, and followed the players to see what they did moments before?

3) While I dunno how he's changing the red to a yellow hue, I do know how I could using CyberLink PowerDirector, my personal editor.

4) IG's pic was clearly green, and a still shot. Editing a video is tougher, but doable. The flaw? The difference in the colors that we all noticed.

5) Despite his hard work to mask it, the reddish hue on the extremities of the yellow splash is still visible in his video. 6) Who noticed how many videos MG cranked out today at the height of his 15 minutes? Two of them being 90% and 100% unrelated to what WOULD HAVE BEEN a HUGELY sensational discovery.

I'm getting REALLY tired of all these pictures popping up its just making a mockery of what were trying to do. 

Honestly there probably is an EE but if people found it i'd believe that the people who POSTED the stuff would be trying there hardest to crack out the code not only this but showing the entire theatre footage of the red lights turning to green. 

But there is no footage, no steps, no clues, only rumors and "Just wait and see i'll post the video tomorrow!" or just a video of them talking over the edited footage 

I've spent so much time doing EVERYTHING in this map and shooting so much crap and every time I'm left with nothing. 

What really grinds my gears is that he has said "I have the footage I just wont upload it because other people will steal it" Sure that is a reasonable excuse but if I owned footage of a red light turning to green I would show the community so everyone can try and help. 

But I guess Iowa and his friend wont do that instead we just get more "Claims" and "pictures"