Shadows of Evil highest round

Lenne

My highest is only 60 solo, 45 2player and 30 3 player.

Quite an easy map, and i set those records within about the first two weeks after release.

With my 2 player record, i did 36-44 Solo since my friend went afk, and at the end of 45 his internet DC'd and he got signed off being the host the game closed and only my side of the record saved.

12234951_1024354004251348_6704361874288808148_n.jpg

On 1/19/2016 at 0:34 AM, Ragdo11706 said:

Want to see my best early round game, haha.IMAG1499.thumb.jpg.364a94553bae0590463c3

Don't even ask....

With all of the 'ee hunting' that I've done, my average round is 9. Ha!

I haven't even tried for high rounds yet. Not until i get the upgrade...

Still at 59 high so far.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, 83457 said:

With all of the 'ee hunting' that I've done, my average round is 9. Ha!

I haven't even tried for high rounds yet. Not until i get the upgrade...

Still at 59 high so far.

Yea mine is 60. Once I figure out how to actually upgrade the "Apothicon Servant", since PaP it, is technically "Cheating". I'll finally give it a go to the 100+ area.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kole said:

I survived till 117 it's insanely hard nothing kill them it takes 50 ray gun bullets to kill one zombie.

GG on 117 btw.

____

The "Apothicon Servant" kills them infinitely, although it sucks now only having 10 shots, but that's your desperation weapon. If you use any wall weapon with Blast Furnace (also kills infinitely), your pretty much set.

This isn't even taking into consideration the Upgraded Sword or "Keeper Sword" which kills infinitely. Just throw it out and let it do its thing, one suggestion I would give with this, never use a "Rift Portal" while it's out flying around the map, as it'll cause "Connection Interruption".

• 1 month later...

Thankfully, no Reborn Sword/Rift issue on 360. I go through Rifts with the autonomous sword flying free.

--------

I hit 72 last night. First time in months that I've made it past 50 something without the zombies no longer pathing to me. Most 360 games end Treyarched. About 4 deaths were "I'll fall down dead now for no reason" which is a feature that was added in the February patches. Smh, ha.

Edit:  60 in one life is my best '1 life' game. That feels better than 8 downs to 72.

14573731691761127418176.jpg

Edited by 83457
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...