Black ops 3 soundtrack preview

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I find it weird that they only included a few of the perk jingles and not all of them; I don't quite the point of that.

I believe those are the only perks avaiable at lauch.

Hopefully I am wrong though.

What is the point of having such a huge city, but then only include a few perks.

Unless they used my idea of having multiple speed cola machines etc in the map.

• Administrators

I find it weird that they only included a few of the perk jingles and not all of them; I don't quite the point of that.

What is the point of having such a huge city, but then only include a few perks.

I wondered the same thing. I thought surely those couldn't be the only perks at launch, which is why I was curious.  I hope this isn't the case.

Wow the perk jingles are different & have been remade! Very different sounding/styles

Is Snakeskin Boots a new Perk? 

I believe so.  Based on the previews of all the songs, it appears that not one of them has words besides those we know to be perks and Snakeskin Boots, plus it fits the general feel and style of the known perk songs listed.

For those who care, the song says the following:

"Somethin' strange from far beyond is hauntin' all my dreams.  Everything looks inside out, not quite as it seems.  Oh, slide on in, *inaudible* (after the?) wicked queen.  Come on, take a spin.  The evil cannot get us, *inaudible* jackpot.  Snakeskin Boots on a Saturday night; King is outdoors trying to make it happen; Swing don't miss in the wicked fight.  They were startin' to *inaudible* (stroke?)- ..."

Edited by Tac

I wondered the same thing. I thought surely those couldn't be the only perks at launch, which is why I was curious.  I hope this isn't the case.

Wow the perk jingles are different & have been remade! Very different sounding/styles

Is Snakeskin Boots a new Perk? 

I believe so.  Based on the previews of all the songs, it appears that not one of them has words besides those we know to be perks and Snakeskin Boots, plus it fits the general feel and style of the known perk songs listed.

For those who care, the song says the following:

"Somethin' strange from far beyond is hauntin' all my dreams.  Everything looks inside out, not quite as it seems.  Oh, slide on in, *inaudible* (after the?) wicked queen.  Come on, take a spin.  The evil cannot get us, *inaudible* jackpot.  Snakeskin Boots on a Saturday night; King is outdoors trying to make it happen; Swing don't miss in the wicked fight.  They were startin' to *inaudible* (stroke?)- ..."

No. Wicked Fight as it is actually called is an EE song and you got a lot of the lyrics wrong XD.

Maybe they decided to add more perks in as part of the day 1 patch ala Mule Kick in BO1?

Or you know, they didn't include all the perk jingles since I am pretty sure there are 11 perks in SoE.

No. Wicked Fight as it is actually called is an EE song and you got a lot of the lyrics wrong XD.

Well obviously it is not called "Wicked Fight" as it is listed as Snakeskin Boots on the Official Soundtrack. It might have been the placeholder name in the Beta PC files, but it ain't called that no more.

Well obviously it is not called "Wicked Fight" as it is listed as Snakeskin Boots on the Official Soundtrack. It might have been the placeholder name in the Beta PC files, but it ain't called that no more.

it was called snakeskin boots in the beta files too I have no idea where wicked fight came from

it was called snakeskin boots in the beta files too I have no idea where wicked fight came from

I have seen a picture of the soundtrack from a few months back and it was listed as Wicked Fight?

Cold Hard Cash was there too.

I have seen a picture of the soundtrack from a few months back and it was listed as Wicked Fight?

Hidden Content

syqMxFH.png

those are the file names

Hidden Content

syqMxFH.png

those are the file names

I just told you it wasn't file names it was the actual soundtrack. Not sure who sent this me but I had it in my pictures:

322413ec085839ccc9f2d073eaba0553.png

My guess is that these will be the only perks WITH JINGLES on launch. I can't imagine they'd throw out such a highly-rated item like the wonderfizz, which doesn't give off perk jingles. 

Although, we haven't seen the multi-perk machine in the giant, or shadows of evil trailers... I'm beginning to get a bit concerned. 

My guess is that these will be the only perks WITH JINGLES on launch. I can't imagine they'd throw out such a highly-rated item like the wonderfizz, which doesn't give off perk jingles. 

Although, we haven't seen the multi-perk machine in the giant, or shadows of evil trailers... I'm beginning to get a bit concerned. 

I would be shocked if Der Wunderfizz doesn't make it into at least The Giant. I figured it would be their way of including every perk in a map without all the machines.

@Nightmare Voyager, What do the lyrics in the sample actually say, in your opinion?  I went through it about 15 times to be sure.

I have seen people with the lyrics of the whole song since its somewhere on YouTube. But I already knew them, I will write the actual song out and then correct it with the actual lyrics:

"Streets are a flame. Its a mad game. Makes you stop and stare. Need an assist, you can't resist. We'll make quite a pair.We'll slide on in. A magic little wicked queen. Take a spin. The evil cannot get us, but who do you do? The place is a wreck, we're hittin the deck, they don't have a prayer. Heh. Something strange from far beyond is haunting all my dreams. Everything looks inside out, not quite as it seems.We'll slide on in. A magic little wicked queen. C'mon take a spin. The evil cannot get us, we'll take em on jackpots. Snakeskin boots on a saturday night. Kicking down doors trying to make it happen. Swing, don't miss the wicked fight and then we'll start to stroll, sway and roll, take control, yeah!

Theres a bit more but I don't know if you wanted even that much. I also got a friend to interpret it as well since they had it from the trailer and we pretty much agree this is it.

Im really enjoying the varation of sounds in all these clips cant wait to listen to the game through my sony gold headset

Theres a total of five original perks listed and the new one widows wine

The others could be rencarnated into gum making wonderfizz redundent unless it was used for the remaining perks