"The Giant" Gameplay Trailer

LiamFTWinter

This is weird he is upside down and falling away into darkness

Jy8MZcN.jpg

I was very confused by this shot as well, but it may be referencing Richtofen's descent into darkness? Like @Kill_All_Monkeys said, it may be showing NO4 Richtofen can't escape his fate (since it's NO4 Richtofen in O4 Richtofen's suit). Looks like it may be in an ending cutscene possibly too.

That is old Richtofen still. He doesn't have a mustache and looks older.

I wanna say that's just a different angle form when he was standing there before NO4 Ricthofen popped a cap in his face, but I'm pretty sure he was smiling the whole time up to that point. It really seems like either the EE itself will focus on or Ricthofen will be struggling with his evil self while trying to complete the EE. SoE is all about those 4 atoning for their sins so it woud be a nice little tie to this map (should that be a recurring theme for this game) if Ricthofen struggled with the same problems more or less here.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

No new rooms or anything :/

They confirmed this months ago.

Link

MrRoflWaffles confirmed it on his Reddit AMA he did a few weeks back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3k31z9/iama_youtuber_mrroflwaffles_student_and_huge_fan/

Scroll down to find a question about it, and Milo confirming it.

Such Quote- based on the reaction video he just did I don't know that this information 100% confirms anything. Many aspects included in the video seemed to have surprised him as though he has no prior knowledge. I'm still hoping for big things and that something never leave the treyarch studio.

No new rooms or anything :/

They confirmed this months ago.

Link

MrRoflWaffles confirmed it on his Reddit AMA he did a few weeks back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3k31z9/iama_youtuber_mrroflwaffles_student_and_huge_fan/

Scroll down to find a question about it, and Milo confirming it.

Such Quote- based on the reaction video he just did I don't know that this information 100% confirms anything. Many aspects included in the video seemed to have surprised him as though he has no prior knowledge. I'm still hoping for big things and that something never leave the treyarch studio.

Well, they wouldn't have probably told him anything significant. Telling him the map layout is the same as the original Der Riese wouldn't give away much. Treyarch also stated that it would be the same beforehand, but for some reason I cannot find where they did.

I would of said it was a iron cross version of a cross pattee being it has an outline

The back of the mainframe is very different but it still has the structure that looks like phased array radar

I cant put a comparison screenshot because i deleted steam (make space and time) but here is a cap out the trailer

36G8mGT.png

Also is this a new machine or the gobble gum by teleporter B

vIfgid3.png

Its a Gum Machine what is weird is them being so close to each other

hwgsiKR.png

I also couldn't find any cork boards which is interesting

wQJ6Rrh.png

Theres something on the wall by the bench though

6BXBfm4.png

The box location could have moved because I cant see a teddy

TI5XYfI.png

Here's the full image of the PaP skin , there is some interesting symbols on it apart from the cross and isotope symbol

xSg1ACd.png

Edited by Shootinfish
Added content

Anyone else noticed the incendiary ammo?

Yes I couldn't decide if it was special ammo or just the flash at first im glad you said it aswell

The zombie seems to explode if you go through frame by frame

BTW MPC media player is excellent for doing so and taking screen caps

yCCS0Ob.png

Also can anyone work out where this is

8lXarzs.png

Edited by Shootinfish

Good call @urbanrooster 

So whats  the new wall weapon where the Thompson used to be ?

QG92rdn.png

Edit: I meant the Weevil im an idiot.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager