"The Giant" Gameplay Trailer

LiamFTWinter

No new rooms or anything :/

They confirmed this months ago.

Link

MrRoflWaffles confirmed it on his Reddit AMA he did a few weeks back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3k31z9/iama_youtuber_mrroflwaffles_student_and_huge_fan/

Scroll down to find a question about it, and Milo confirming it.

No thats not even the confirmation I am talking about. Before the AMA Treyarch themselves confirmed the changes to Der Riese will be aesthetic only. Also yes they did confirm it, I don't understand how you can claim they didn't without going to look when this was told to us months ago. The trailer even demonstrated this, so I don't see where the doubt is coming from.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so after watching that I can officially say I'm blown away, not what I was expecting at all.

1. Looks like gobblegum is going to be in all/most of the maps from now on, I hope it's well integrated because I don't care much for the whole "pick a loadout" thing they've teased

2. I'm pretty certain there will be a main EE involving rescuing the O4 or maybe just stopping old richtofen depending on what goes down in the actual map. Of course the quotes throughout the video could always be aimed at young richtofen...

3. Takeo's sword is again teased.. quite a bit.    also Bowie knife basically confirms normal melee if it wasn't already (his fingers clipping through the knife tho (0.53))

((also if you pause right at 1:05 nikolai's shot fires from behind the shotgun. kek ))

4. I remember jumping over zombies to be a bit of a problem, so it's nice to see them putting it front and center, I'd say it's safe to assume that most glitches involving being on top of zombies won't be an issue anymore. (1:08)

5. monkey looks creepy as ever (it's eyes follow you o_o and that plasticy look is kinda unnerving)

6. Raygun mk1, Hellhounds, Electric traps, and wunderwaffe. plus the sick pap skin and the view from inside the pap is ver detailed (1:24)

7. Judging by how many times the characters are shown shooting at zombies coming through the electric traps, that could mean that the traps don't insta kill them, and instead maybe do a certain amount of damage per second, hence needing to cover it still

8. A LOT of Tak's sword

and other than that, I don't know what kind of expansive EE they could fit into the old der riese map scale, but I'm sure whatever it is will be astounding. completely stoked for this map. probably missed out on a few things but this is just what I saw playing it through very slowly.

Link

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3k31z9/iama_youtuber_mrroflwaffles_student_and_huge_fan/

No thats not even the confirmation I am talking about. Before the AMA Treyarch themselves confirmed the changes to Der Riese will be aesthetic only. Also yes they did confirm it, I don't understand how you can claim they didn't without going to look when this was told to us months ago. The trailer even demonstrated this, so I don't see where the doubt is coming from.

Yes, I know Treyarch confirmed it too. I just can't find where they did.

Link

Yes, I know Treyarch confirmed it too. I just can't find where they did.

Me neither and it is weirding me out actually.

Beyond hyped right now, this just skyrocketed to the top of my list of what to play first.

And am I crazy, or did I some extra O4 Ricthofen quotes in there beyond what he said in the intro? And they bring up how NO4 Ricthofen can't escape his own darkness. Does he experience a personality split after killing his future self? What does this mean?! The potential with this story!

Apart from being a remake, how was this not the leading zombie map for BO3?! This seems extremely relevant to the story and all kinds of epic. Can't wait to see what they have in store.

Link

Dude go look for yourself I don't have time, how could you have missed that? Its common knowledge, get someone else to link it you.

Wait where am I?? is this /r/codzombies? 

ELE everybody love everybody   help him out and find where they ever confirmed this

• Administrators

Guys. Dafuq am I looking at. Holy Toledo. My mind is whirling. I don't know what to make of this. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b785d0a17f269349e5b7071

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/topic/157574-481b-386a-the-missing-blood-vials-from-motd/&page=1

Wow, I have to admit that's a good find. Now we know they're still here (though we could have suspected)!

Actually, I was referring to the clock in the background. The minute hand is at 9:00.

Link

Dude go look for yourself I don't have time, how could you have missed that? Its common knowledge, get someone else to link it you.

Wait where am I?? is this /r/codzombies? 

ELE everybody love everybody   help him out and find where they ever confirmed this

I went and looked for the 45 minutes free time that I had, I didn't say it to be mean but when you just say "link" its not like its asking nicely or saying please. Did you not see me say I didn't have time to go find him a link?

This is weird he is upside down and falling away into darkness

Jy8MZcN.jpg

I was very confused by this shot as well, but it may be referencing Richtofen's descent into darkness? Like @Kill_All_Monkeys said, it may be showing NO4 Richtofen can't escape his fate (since it's NO4 Richtofen in O4 Richtofen's suit). Looks like it may be in an ending cutscene possibly too.

That is old Richtofen still. He doesn't have a mustache and looks older.