#BO3Fridays will be talking Zombies this Friday!! 10/23!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I needed something to get me through this week, and this is it. Man, can't wait to see what The Giant looks like. I'm glad they're doing this, instead of showing more of SoE. I think it's best to keep the rest of that map under wraps until launch.

Edit: Looks like they'll be taking Zombie related questions too!

Have questions for ? Ask with the hashtag & your questions may be answered Friday.

CR3VH5VUwAA-pej.png

Edited by Spiderx3000

Color me excited! How long do the live streams normally last? I haven't been paying any attention to them on account of the lack of zombies.. 

Well, the first one was 45 minutes, and last week's one was 20 minutes. I expect this week's to be closer to the latter, if they are taking a few questions, showing a 3 minute gameplay video, and unboxing the Jug edition.

gameplay is not necessary for me, just a trailer -  what we had seen a few months ago was just the intro cutscene, where as the SoE trailer was a trailer and obviously they released the intro cutscene last week. Still im glad there doing this as hopefully i can grasp an idea of how special it is and whether deluxe is worth it as we didnt get to see anything of nuketown last time and we know how that turned out

I REALLY want to see this "The giant" footage.Honestly more then SOE. I mean, we know what to expect from that, but the giant could contain close to anything. Box type? Easter egg? Buildables? Perk machines? Weapons? Boss zombies? WHAT WILL COME?!

I want more perks, and the panzer to return in this so much. i dont like the map much because its so easy, by adding the panzer it would shake things up and be really funny to see him fucking noobs over at the catwalk.