So when do you think they're going to release zombie gameplay?

Campaign would be nice to, but lets be honest. Everybody only cares about zombies. With less than 3 weeks away we really don't know much about the new map, the boss zombie, the announcer, weapons and their statistics, etc. They really need to give us something  to watch over and over until the 6th :( 

I'm not to excited about The Giant since that's basically Der Reise with the same characters. Probably with BO3 guns. Yawn.

But Shadows of Evil should be something worth waiting 3 years for no? 

Edited by ViolentVoltage
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the most recent Friday livestream the Activison guy interviewing Mark Lamia and Dan Bunting started talking about October and Halloween coming up near the end of the video and suggested that it was the perfect time to talk about zombies (for their next livestream on the 23rd). And while everybody here will mostly care about zombies, their multiplayer is what draws in the largest amount of consumers for them and will obviously be higher on the marketing priority list.

Has there ever been pre-release actual official zombies gameplay released?  I don't recall that ever being the case.  I just remember watching youtube vids of Kino and Five around midnight when BO1 released since i couldn't get the game until the following day lol

I don't think so. But we haven't had to wait 3 years for a new installment before either. It's the least they could do to satisfy our cravings until release. personally I'd be fine with just seeing a small limited area game of shadows of evil during a livestream to hold me off. A gameplay trailer for the giant is the most I could want/hope for. 
Either way from the sound of things they're gonna be talking about it before this month is over.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there ever been pre-release actual official zombies gameplay released?  I don't recall that ever being the case.  I just remember watching youtube vids of Kino and Five around midnight when BO1 released since i couldn't get the game until the following day lol

Ya. They have only released gameplay trailers, never raw gameplay before release. Early gameplay has always been from leaks unfortunately. I remember those Blop 1 days too. When people found out about Five, minds were blown.