Finally introducing myself

skywhale0

What's up everybody!

Skywhale here. I've been a longtime lurker of this forum. For some reason it took me about 2 years to finally make an account and another 2 years to post anything. Didn't see the need until now. Anyways I'm a 22yo dude that works in a bowling alley on the east coast, US. exciting, right? I'm a fun person and most of my entertainment and free time consists of working out or chilling on my couch with a game in the console.

I first started playing zombies at black ops. Kino to be exact. I remember when making it to the stage and turning on the power was a really good game. I bought jug and then died the next round without a gun, or bought bowie and then died cuz I didn't have jug. First dog round, that was my PB for so long. One day I said to myself, "why do I suck at this so much?" By browsing Youtube and google forever trying to find good strategies I found my way to this forum. I found several starting room and low round strategies, I got better, then needed the 30+ strategies (thanks go to Superhands and 5and5). Without any of that I probably would have quit, glad I didn't. Now I actually enjoy the game. Now I have every map and dlc (except WAW) and have enjoyed them all. I assure you now I have over a 1,000hrs played and have 60+'d most maps and 100'd a few. I've come a long way thanks to this forum. I can be a very useful teammate in any EE hunting or achievement attempts.

An aspect of this site is the members with incredible storytelling abilities. I have always admired is those who find all this cryptic backstory stuff. I enjoy reading the incredibly mindblowing theories and research. Shout out to the Asylum crew. Keep it going! lol

All in all with BO3 coming up I couldn't miss the chance to get to play with some of you guys. PS4: skywhale77.  or xb360 for all the old games.

Now let's go kill some zombies!

-Skywhale

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a lurker for quite some time too before I eventually just couldn't resist jumping into the fray with some of the great discussions going on. And you're story sounds so similar to mine. Kino was my first map and for like the first 3 weeks of playing it I considered it an accomplishment to literally make it past round 5. Then I came to here after googling some stuff and saw some of the godly players on here and proceeded to barf rainbows at the screen. Glad to see you finally hop fully aboard the codz train, and always especially happy to see more PSN players too. We be the exalted few on here.

• Administrators

So glad you've joined! You'll fit right in. There's a ton of info out here-one of the best places to start is Asylum, though the BO3 threads are packed full of interesting thoughts. Interested in hearing yours!

And hey, I'm still looking for a BO2 EE team. Hit me up on 360 if you're interested in doing 'em before BO3 drops.