Voices in Stu`s head

legless

OK so...

when playing die rise as STU, you can hear a voice speaking to you.....and no i dont mean eddie.

it seems to be a zombie speaking to stu or something.

we know he is infected with 115 from eating zombie flesh.

so my theory is that it is the test subject from kino! i know a lot of people believe that it died at kino, but it sounds like it ends up killing the dude whos recording the radios themselves.

i mean theres an obvious connection between kino and die rise with the nova crawlers, rightÉ

let me know your thoughts and help me pass the time until blops3 lol.

ps: kinda makes me wonder what they had planned for the blops2 zombies storyline before they decided to kill off the N4

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The voices you hear when you are playing as Stu, are actually the Jumping Jacks (Nova Crawlers). The Nova crawlers in Kino make the same sounds.

If you scour the Die Rise forum, there is a good thread explaining this. 

Thats not true... the voices in his head in the intro isn't confirmed but its the same as a sound in Kino from the nova crawlers, that doesn't mean the telecrawlers make the sound in his head that means its whoever is in control of them. The voices you hear in map are a zombie moaning since theres cut quotes about it.

Keyword there is "cut". Could it be possible that they may have changed their minds before release?

The voices you hear when you are playing as Stu, are actually the Jumping Jacks (Nova Crawlers). The Nova crawlers in Kino make the same sounds.

Thats not true... the voices in his head in the intro isn't confirmed but its the same as a sound in Kino from the nova crawlers, that doesn't mean the telecrawlers make the sound in his head that means its whoever is in control of them. The voices you hear in map are a zombie moaning since theres cut quotes about it.

Keyword there is "cut". Could it be possible that they may have changed their minds before release?

No? Thats not the only reason something would be cut... as opposed to it being what? Telecrawlers, the most pivotal thing in the story?

No? Thats not the only reason something would be cut... as opposed to it being what? Telecrawlers, the most pivotal thing in the story?

No, but my point is that, maybe cut quotes shouldn't be referred to when arguing something, because they have been cut, and are possibly not what Treyarch want us to think anymore.