What Game Mode will you play first?

What are you going to play first?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same bro. Parents cut me out of my xbox because I made a C last semester... Now IDK if I can play either.

i got 5 Cs with my GCSEs, the rest were Ds, nothing below or above them. I cant say video games were not a problem, but i never had my xbox taken away - and personally thats the one thing parents shouldnt do imo

I AM NEARLY 20 YEARS OLD MOM! I CAN PLAY WITH MY XBOX IF I DAMN WELL WANT TO. 

Either-way, I just don't want to give them anything else to fight about, "Family issues" and what not. I do think she's hinted at sending it to me early November though, so I should have time. If it falls through though I won't forgive them for that. I sound heartless, but that's simply how it is. 

• Moderators

Hidden Content

Most likely I will be playing SoE first. Expecting to get the game around 5 days before official release so doubt I will be able to download The Giant anytime before release day as it's technically a DLC and probably won't be available until the Friday.

The campaign mode also plays out differently this time around with all missions unlocked from the start so not sure how it determines what "completed" is but I will try and have it done and dusted before the Friday as well.

I got Blops II one day or two days early... can't remember and I was able to download NTZ on the same day.

I doubt they will wait until friday.

I will play the Giant first then some campaign and after that SoE.

MP can wait since I played the beta. 

I got Blops II one day or two days early... can't remember and I was able to download NTZ on the same day.

I got my copy of BO2 (Hardened Edition) 7 days before the official release (it was a Tuesday) and I could not download Nuketown until the Saturday. I think it is only accessible once they turn on the servers so you would have got it on the Sunday or Monday and the servers were live by then. If I can get the Giant to download earlier I will be all over it for sure though. lol

Same bro. Parents cut me out of my xbox because I made a C last semester... Now IDK if I can play either.

i got 5 Cs with my GCSEs, the rest were Ds, nothing below or above them. I cant say video games were not a problem, but i never had my xbox taken away - and personally thats the one thing parents shouldnt do imo

Parents absolutely should feel free to delete and distractions if their kids grades are slipping.  Although as a kid it is probably hard to admit that distractions like video games and the internet and netflix can cause a decrease in performance in school, it is certainly a legitimate cause.  I had my nintendo's taken away many times as a kid if i misbehaved or got a bad test score.  It is what it is.  

Anyway, to clarify the Digital deluxe most definitely is up for preorder because I bought it and downloaded it last night.  I am officially set to play at 11:01 PM central time on November 5th!!

And as a reminder, the official release times are Midnight local time outside of the USA (im 99% sure on this) and then 9 PM Pacific time in the USA (Midnight on east coast, 11 pm central, 10 pm mountain)  

And you bet your ass I'm gonna be watching zombies streams from Europe if they are allowed during work on the 5th hehehe

Edited by the_clay_bird

Gotta get on that scholarship, you'll stay focused ;)

I typically go campaign to multi to zombies, but now that I don't have roommates I don't have to feel so inclined to play MP. The only issue is that I really enjoyed the beta on both systems - PS4 more, admittedly. With all this in mind, I'm going to gamble on nostalgia and go with a round of the giant once it loads, MP until that. After one or two matches on the giant I'll play through campaign.

In other news, I paid off the rest of my jugg edition at my local Gamestop shy of $1.00. My mindset is such that the only thing more gratifying than getting the one ps4 jugg at the store, is handing over a single dollar bill prior to accepting it. 

Behold, simple pleasures.

Thing is clay... I'm not a kid... I'm 19 years old and in college....

Ok then there is a caveat.  Are your parents paying for your college?   If they are, then I still support them having that type of jurisdiction.  If you are paying your own way, then absolutely they shouldn't care whether you ace every class or flunk out. My parents took my car for 2 months one time, because it was still their car deed and they paid for all of my college that I didnt' have already paid for through athletic and academic scholarships.  So i understood that.  

Either way, hope you get those grades up soon so you can hop on that sweet sweet zombies :)