Big Zombies Unlock After Campaign

Heres the plan:

1. Buy a 2nd xbone
  2. Have @InfestLithium come over and play through the campaign while I play zombies
  3. Unlocked secret things
  4. Have all the things.

A third map on release would be a real treat, but it seems like they are giving us so much new game content already.

Is that genuinely your plan?

Yes it is.

Thats the most genius idea I have ever heard. That is literally inspirational, I need to contact some friends to do the same XD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey NMV I might be making a group to do something like that. Only we'd be playing co-op through campaign, then SOE, then the giant. 

Dude, make sure you keep reporting to Cod Z if anything happens!

Cod entry # 4, November sixth, two-thousand fifteen... We've grown tired of the fight.... Don't know how long we've been here.... Decided to play some zombies instead.... Good choice....

What are the other three Cod entries? 

I would actually think you can unlock it just by completing the last level. Treyarch in the latest livestream said they won't have any branching paths or anything like that in this game, and having opened up the entire campaign from the get-go I would think that this mentality would extend to zombies as well, allowing you to play the last level and after the credits roll out pops the zombie unlock. They know some people will probably not really care about the campaign and just want to get to the zombies unlock and this game seems all about player choice. So that's what I'm betting on.

Treyarch in the latest livestream said they won't have any branching paths or anything like that in this game

Oh thank god. I'm all for the choice and variety in games, but it really screwed the Zombies story in BO2. We don't have a canon ending for Buried (people will say it doesn't matter because of Origins, but it does to me). And I wonder, had we not had the split between Maxis and Richtofen, would the eggs have been better instead of just power this tower x3.

• Administrators

I can't wait to play the campaign on this and unlock the zombies secret.  I doubt it will be some sort of zombies campaign, that seems unlikely.  I'd think it would be a map but with how much they're talking about it, it seems like it would be more than that.  I'm sure it'll be story related, but I'm stumped.  Can't wait to find out!

Edited by Tac