Black Ops 3 Achievements Revealed

@Nightmare Voyager @DaveLo07 @Spiderx3000

Thanks guys for putting these in spoiler tabs. :)

And hey: It doesn't even look that bad now, does it? :P

I agree it doesn't look that bad but my point is that even with the tabs, this info is going to be everywhere very quickly and people will hear about it either way. Users will mention it in other threads or in chat inadvertently. Some things are just hard to shy away from unless you choose to go off the grid, which most won't.

In an ideal world it would be good to avoid spoilers but it's near impossible these days. It will be even more disappointing if it turns out DOA2 is an unlockable mode as all surprise will be lost.

We can at least make an effort to be spoiler free, can't we?

I didn't read anything spoiler-ish apart from this thread (Which like I already said is my own fault for having too much faith) and Mockings thread.

I doubt that it is hard to keep the discussion about these things that can be spoiler related in one thread.

And even on Youtube: Liam and Waffles never put any of the trophies in the title of their videos, you know?

It is hard to be spoiler free obviously, but not impossible.

And for the record: I don't want any of you to be censored or anything. But putting things in a spoiler tab is very far away from censoring something, in my opinion.

I don't think your making that much sense, the glaringly obvious thing here is why are you on this post if you don't want spoilers? Like here we should be allowed to discuss freely but any other post spoiler tabs should be used and if they aren't the message should be deleted.

Because someone may want to check out / talk about the achievements without getting spoiled? Since the actual site hides the hidden achievement, it only makes sense that you would subsequently use a spoiler tab when discussing said achievement.

Hidden Content

How are you meant to talk about something you don't want to know about? That made no sense at all.

I think Tasha is talking about the hidden trophies, which the Dead Ops Arcade 2 one was.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nightmare Voyager @DaveLo07 @Spiderx3000

Thanks guys for putting these in spoiler tabs. :)

And hey: It doesn't even look that bad now, does it? :P

I agree it doesn't look that bad but my point is that even with the tabs, this info is going to be everywhere very quickly and people will hear about it either way. Users will mention it in other threads or in chat inadvertently. Some things are just hard to shy away from unless you choose to go off the grid, which most won't.

In an ideal world it would be good to avoid spoilers but it's near impossible these days. It will be even more disappointing if it turns out DOA2 is an unlockable mode as all surprise will be lost.

I think it looks terrible and is really annoying to have to click 20 separate buttons just to read a page of posts.  If you are clicking on threads that obviously are going to have information in them that may "spoil" something for you, that is on you.  

• Moderators

@the_clay_bird Okay. Shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

But I would have found out about DOA 2 and it's hidden trophy anyway thanks to Mockings thread. 

It is annoying to click on spoiler tabs? Well now guess how annoying it is to have such things spoiled for yourself.

Just for future occasions: Can all of us agree on the fact that hidden trophies are only to be discussed in one particular thread and if you feel so kind can you put such posts in spoiler tabs?

Just for future occasions: Can all of us agree on the fact that hidden trophies are only to be discussed in one particular thread and if you feel so kind can you put such posts in spoiler tabs?

Out of courtesy maybe, yes, but the issue with that particular achievement and what it was related to is widely spread news now and as such even if we did ask it to be added to a spoiler tab we cannot curb any discussions about it outside of that particular thread or tab because it is now considered news that Activision have not attempted to silence and affiliates are openly discussing it.

I am not a big fan of spoilers either and would prefer not to hear about these things but you are going to have to just face the facts that there is going to be very little in terms of secrets within BO3 that are actually going to remain a secret until you unlock or find it yourself. It sucks but it is what it is and we are now allowing discussions on these things if others associates are too.

I'm sorry... I don't want to undermine you or tell you that I don't care about your opinion. It's just the way the community is now and we need to evolve or die.

• Moderators

I'm sorry... I don't want to undermine you or tell you that I don't care about your opinion. It's just the way the community is now and we need to evolve or die.

I get everything you say. 

I think this is a bit drastic though.

But okay fair enough I "give up".

Maybe in time I will acclimatize in regards to these changes I certainly don't like, but what can you do.

I believe you as the staff do know what is best for CoDz.

Sorry for derailing this thread and getting a bit to passionate about it.

Hopefully you guys don't hate me now. :P

Viva la CoDz.

It's just the way the community is now and we need to evolve or die.

It's just a figure of speech, but it's not far off. The issue this site has now that it didn't have so much during the BO2 on-season is the rise of Reddit. There is at least 3 main Call of Duty Zombie sub reddits now that see more activity per day than this site does. This may be down to them allowing anything and everything but it has seen developers using that platform over ours to talk to the community and even saw long-term member Milo using it over our site for his BO3 AMA session. Not sure if that was a personal choice or not but it was a bit of a shame to see.

We need to move the site so it adapts to the communities demands. It is no longer a viable option to block out what we once did so we just have to accept it is the way the community is now. Also, no one hates you. I actually admire your dedication to not wanting spoilers. Sadly, the gaming industry does not agree with our opinions on the matter.

It's just the way the community is now and we need to evolve or die.

It's just a figure of speech, but it's not far off. The issue this site has now that it didn't have so much during the BO2 on-season is the rise of Reddit. There is at least 3 main Call of Duty Zombie sub reddits now that see more activity per day than this site does. This may be down to them allowing anything and everything but it has seen developers using that platform over ours to talk to the community and even saw long-term member Milo using it over our site for his BO3 AMA session. Not sure if that was a personal choice or not but it was a bit of a shame to see.

We need to move the site so it adapts to the communities demands. It is no longer a viable option to block out what we once did so we just have to accept it is the way the community is now. Also, no one hates you. I actually admire your dedication to not wanting spoilers. Sadly, the gaming industry does not agree with our opinions on the matter.

very well said.

I still 100% believe that CoDz is and will be the #1 zombies website for things like strategies, story theories, and discoveries for EE's and other secrets pertaining to the story, but when there are no new maps to discuss for long periods of time, I think in those months leading up to release to stay relevant you need to have news to discuss and by simply not allowing mention of any released info prior to launch date, it causes us to fall behind and look rather archaic.  As if we were stuck using an old Nokia cell phone when all the other sites are using iphone 6s lol .

Anyway, just wanted to say i officially purchased the digital deluxe last night, and it is downloading as we speak if it isn't already done, and i look forward to crushing it on the giant and shadows of evil with you all.  Perhaps Mr. Lamia may have some zombies intel today on the BO3 Fridays stream??

But okay fair enough I "give up".

Maybe in time I will acclimatize in regards to these changes I certainly don't like, but what can you do.

I believe you as the staff do know what is best for CoDz.

Sorry for derailing this thread and getting a bit to passionate about it.

Hopefully you guys don't hate me now. :P

Viva la CoDz.

Apparently I hate you Lenne 

Jk. If anything this is all my fault for starting that thread a few weeks ago. 

• 3 weeks later...