Castlevania map coming?

The inspiration for this map is a bit topical, if the mods have any issue with it, please feel free to inform me to remove what's in this spoiler, or remove it yourself. I don't want this thread taken down for something so trifle, but I do want people to get the whole picture. Just tell me and I'll take it down. *Thumbs up Emoji    

Now for those that don't want to hear anything about the BO3 beta's PC file codes: Skip this spoiler. 

So as many youtubers have found there has been talk of PC files having a hint towards a castle themed map. However we've seen nothing to show that this is anything more then an insignificant and possibly not true leak or a mere concept that was forgotten, and that shall not be discussed further due to CODZ's rules and regulations.

However, I recently had the idea that there's a chance this WILL be in the game, however not as we THINK it will be. It wouldn't be a new MAP so to say, but rather possibly the new DEAD OPS ARCADE in a CASTLEVAINIA STYLE GAME!

Ladys and gentlemen: Dead OPs Arcade II: Castle of the undead 

This mode will be unlocked similarly to the last DOA, only this time it's by finding a specific website on the the new In-game-Wiki. 

The game it's self will feature a 2-D GBA-era graphic shooter similar to castlevania.  Players will then take control of up to 4 soldiers fighting zombies (Lieutenant Lavender, General Green, Corporal Cyan, and Officer Orange) The 4 will then scour the castle to find secrets and kill zombies. The story involves the 4 storming the castle to find "Dr. Benidenct Rainsly (Dr. B.Rains.) " and to do so the 4 will need to take out the entire platoon of zombies, the 5 bosses that hold the castle's key items, and obtain a weapon capable of taking the Brain-boss out. 

The bosses are: 

Dolfel Dile: A plant human hybrid creation of Dr. Brain's. She's furious and will fallow you room to room after finding her. Take her out by destroying all of the bulbs hidden in the rooms attached to her vines. By defeating her you gain a vase and a new weapon: The photosynthasizer: A powerful rifle that only works if there's sunlight shining on the player. 

Dr.Sledge: The first boss you'll meet typically, and brain's right hand man. He'll use his exo-suit to bounce around the room like a punk, dropping bombs on you that can release smoke, disable certain platforms, explode and deal damage, or summon zombies. The reward for killing him is the exo boots which allows you to jump much higher and avoid zombies easier in this 2-D world. It's actually NOT required to beat this guy to win. 

Wretch: A small child at first but don't be fooled. If you activate her, she will fallow you arround the rest of your game and throw things at you. Shoot her enough before she disappears and you'll be rewarded with the music box castle item. Once obtained you can sometimes find powerups when entering a new room. 

Baskerville: A dog handler gone mad enough to replace his own hands with wolf jaws. He'll spawn in legions of hellhounds for his fight. Kill him though, and no more dogs will spawn on the map ever, (until the final boss). Kill him to get the whistle castle item. 

The Alien: This fight's cool as you'll be beamed up into an alien ship from the roof. Here you'll have to kill the alien boss (simple) and then take the ship for yourself to take out the enemy alien ship attacking you in a galaxia type of way. Winning earns you the laser site upgrade for your weapons and the ancient scroll castle piece. 

Domino: A fat mobster who will summon thousands of mobster zombies and attempt to shoot you as well. Kill him to earn the sacrificial knife castle item, and the added ability to gain a tiny bit of health after every zombie kill. 

The cosmic Silver's back: Throwback time, the second optional boss in this game is good old cosmic silverback. He'll climb on walls and slam onto you, but relax, he'll go down eventually. And when he does, he drops the golden diamond. This special gift gives your whole team 3 permanent stat boosts! Go you! 

Dr. Brains: After beating the whole lot of baddies, Dr. Brains will have a 4 stage boss fight: Stage 1 will be you versus his frankenstein like monster. It's pretty simple. Once you're done form 2 is just him fighting alongside his many minions. Stage 3 is robot him, which is technically indistructable, you're only choice is to race all the way back to the first room and use the chandelier to kill the beast by dropping it on it's head. Doing so will trigger stage 4: Brains heads back up to the roof and transforms into a monster. Shoot him enough to turn him back to normal, but avoid his attacks. After, he'll drop you through a trap door and let you do the whole adventure over again, but harder! 

Typical zombies: 

Zombie: Simple. Shoot it with about any weapon a few times and it dies. 

Crawler: There's a chance the zombie you shot didn't fully die, shoot this one while crouching to kill it. 

Hell Hound: Can teleport into the room when there's more then 10 zombies. Shoot to kill it, it's fast but not to strong a hitter. 

Thug zombie: Bigger zombie that hits harder, moves slower, and needs to be shot 3 time to kill. 

Ghost: Indestructible nuisances. They can't hurt you but they can possess armor suits or other traps which can. Some help you find hidden areas. 

Fuze: A zombie with a time bomb for a head, killing it will take out all zombies arround it, but also hurt players. 

How to play: 

You control your character, you can jump, shoot, change weapons, the whole 9 yards. Use X to run. And B to activate things. Using the DPad you can choose one of 4 powers to use: The defaults are : UP (Red power)- double tap (Cool down:60seconds), DOWN (Green power)- Revive all (x1), LEFT (Yellow power) Sprint (Cool down: 60 seconds), RIGHT (Blue power)- Nuke em. (1x) 

Weapons are simplistic as well, you can hold 2: A weapon of choice and you're pistol of choice. Your pistol will never run out of amo, but youre weapon will. It can be a tommy gun, a rifle, a sniper, a launcher, whatever floats your boat. When you run out of amo in youre weapon you drop it. 

LB and RB are used to switch between pistol and regular weapon. Use y to swap the weapon you're holding with the weapon near you. (only certain weapons can replace pistols)

When you die, you have 2 options: In solo, you need to revive yourself by using one of the X1 options (if you have none it's game over) in co-op you need to either get revived in 45 seconds. Or bleed out. In which case, your fellow zombie killers need to kill 100 zombies for you to return. However, you can wait and let them kill 200 to come back with your weapons. (Unless you have the return Power, which can be used to give you youre perks AND guns back when you come back at 100 kills) 

Drops: 

Max power: Fills all the X1 power ups back to full. Does not effect amo.

Double points: Double points are earned for a breif time

Insta-kill: Self explanatory. 

Rando-weapon: Getting this will spawn a random weapon in front of you, it's your choice to use it. 

Upgrade: This will make whatever pistol you have a bit stronger. NOTE: Swapping pistols means losing upgrades. 

Fire sale: Perks and wall weapons on the map are now sold at half price. 

Amo chunk: A common drop. Get it to put some more amo in your primary. 

Points work like a regular zombies map. You can buy perks, wall weapons, upgrade a primary, or open doors. (Secret doors typically are free). 

Perks: Last til you die 
Juggernog: Higher health. 

Amo-gin: Regenerates amo really slowly. 

Quick revive: Revives faster, in solo it can be used to buy X1ups. 

Double tap: Permanently 2 bullets at once. 

Stamin-up: Move faster

Vulture's aid: A rare perk spawn. GET THIS PERK, as it allows you to A: See secret tunnels, B: collect more amo clumps, and C: see enemys even in smoke. 

Electric cherry: Zaps zombies that hit you twice. Only works once every 3 seconds. 

Vita-mix: Re-spawn Health over time. 

Each of these costs 2000 to get. 

Secret stat rooms: Much like the old DOA, you can find rooms in secret here that will give you (only you) a stat boost or two. This can be: 

-Faster movement

-Higher Health

-Double Defense (Zombie hits do half damage)

-Tycoon Tap: Reduces costs of everything by 10%

-Double Dare: Double points permanently.

-Precision Pulse: Causes more headshot damage.

-Darker Drops: Double the amount of drops spawned by zombies you kill. 

-Half time: Halves the time it takes powers to charge. 

Void and Darkness: Ever so often enter a room to find that it's already been cleared! (Does not work on bosses) 

You can also find rooms with new powers: 
Red: 

Insta-kill: (Recharge 3 minutes) 

Grenade out!: (Recharge 30 seconds) 

Melee Auto: (Automatically melees enemies for 30 seconds. Needs 3 minute cool down.)

Blue: 

Fire sale: (x2)

Upgrade (x1) 

Perk-Drop (x1)

Yellow:
Reveal secrets: (Cooldown: 1 minutes)

Faux feild: Summons ghosts to attack zombies (Cooldown: 2 minutes) 

Hack: Spawns error message platforms to reach higher areas lasts 10 seconds (cooldown 30 seconds) 

Green: 

-Amo fill (weapons, all players) (x1)

-Monkey bomb (x3)

-Freeze-frame (all zombies stop moving for 30 seconds) (x2)

In the game you can maneuver around the infinitely spawning castle's premade rooms. Eventually you'll find a boss room, or a secret room, and be forced to head the other way. While the game does have algorithms that put the boss fights in order, you can avoid a few bosses to take out other ones in a diffrent order. 

The only rooms that are 100% going to spawn securely are the spawn room, the room that's 6 stories down (The basement with the door that will only open to the 5 castle items) and the Alien which spawns on the roof 6 stories up. You can take any stairs up 5 stories, but only the 6th story door will always lead you to the boss fight, and be the only stair down or up on that floor. 

You'll find levers to hit, switches and other things arround the castle that align to find secret areas. Have fun exploring them all! 

What do you think? 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see my General White and your General Green meet with a General Orange and General Blue, Form a power rangers team and then go fight a giant monster that is crenelating zombies with a giant robot

If meh or NV read this. Make a general orange and a general Blue. Stat!

General Blue- A naval general back in the days of pirates and bartering, he was killed by drowning and now his soul sits in a tavern at the docks, drinkinng away its eternal misery (idk XD)

Dude this is actually awesome! Like everything, the characters being coloured, Dr B.Rains, Domino, the Baskerville. I need this. Like I physically need this to be a custom map or something, it can't be that hard to make right? If Dead Ops came back in this way. WOW.

Although guys, you'll find I had the first map to be based off of what you based it on :P hahaha

Im glad you like it! 

I seriously think this might be what DOA returns as. I mean we're getting the terminal back and we've heard news of an unknown "Castle" map. I'd appreciate THIS much more then an actual map in BO3 though. When I heard "Castle" I immediately thought: Castlevania. And then DOA.

I really think DOA2 is in high demand, and BO3 has everything needed to add it. I doubt it'd be like the same thing from BO1 though. I figured they'd fashion it after a different game. Like for instance: Castlevania. 

Im glad you like it! 

I seriously think this might be what DOA returns as. I mean we're getting the terminal back and we've heard news of an unknown "Castle" map. I'd appreciate THIS much more then an actual map in BO3 though. When I heard "Castle" I immediately thought: Castlevania. And then DOA.

I really think DOA2 is in high demand, and BO3 has everything needed to add it. I doubt it'd be like the same thing from BO1 though. I figured they'd fashion it after a different game. Like for instance: Castlevania. 

I personally want a castle map as just a normal map, but I would still enjoy this and can't see why they wouldn't do two castles either. I have always thought that with the of the dead map, there should be a small bonus map. This could easily be that.

It'd be cool if there was like a castle map, but you could play "Arcade" mode like this. How fun would THAT be!

That would be amazing actually. Its weird how you made a dead ops arcade version of a castle map and I made one named Arkaden (arcade in german) XD

Woh really? I haven't been able to read anything lately up here! (Huricane jackel or whatever is causing teachers to wean off hw in case it hits us and we have to go home for a week, now I have time to actually get back to CODZ)

I think so far

NV did Arkaden Castle Map

I did Kingdom of the Dead ( Dynasty still pending)

And now You have done DOA Castle

This forum nee mo castles

I dont ever remember playing castlevania but i remember the name 

I will be honest i wasnt sure at first i would be interested in a 2d platform but your description of the game sounds like i would play it

I checked out castlevania regarding the music to see if any midis had been to made

To my suprise there a lots and looks like all the games in music has been covered

I made this quick demo made from the bloody tears intro , maybe to add to your map hope you dont mind

didn't chickens kill you in the first DOA?

I think he is roleplaying as the cosmic silverback, hence mentioning stuff like the chickens. I thought they were a drop that helped you though XD shows how much I know.

I think he is roleplaying as the cosmic silverback, hence mentioning stuff like the chickens. I thought they were a drop that helped you though XD shows how much I know.

Chickens were very bad for the cosmic silverback, because it meant MOAR BULLETS!

And I do believe he's technically role playing as cyber silverback, the new antagonist of the DOA2, and brother to the cosmic silverback.

Chickens were very bad for the cosmic silverback, because it meant MOAR BULLETS!

And I do believe he's technically role playing as cyber silverback, the new antagonist of the DOA2, and brother to the cosmic silverback.

Oh my god. Cosmic Silver back has many brothers. My mind just got blown.

Oh my god. Cosmic Silver back has many brothers. My mind just got blown.

When I saw that I always assumed it was reference to how multiple cosmic silverbacks would appear after round 40 in DOA, but after hearing about DOA2 I never imagined it was hinting at a sequel all this time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...