Are my wet weapon dreams going to cum true?

Aside from the title(LEL) I made this because I'm wondering what(if any) weapons would be returning from previous games.

Because, call me a heathen, I like the SMR and Grenade Launcher.

First off, the SMR, requires accuracy, most CoD players I've ever met never had that(no offence).
The Grenade Launcher, I'm an explosives man.

If you ever saw my Fallout New Vegas character you'd be lucky, because I blow him and my enemies up in smoke with a tactical mini nuclear launcher.

Aside from that I hope the Type 25 never comes back.

That gun had terrible fire rate and accuracy.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The warmachine will likely make a comeback if I had to guess.... But the SMR i'm against 100%. The issue with the gun is that it didn't have any accuracy. Try it out. It sucks.

I have to agree. the SMR is a completely terrible gun. However, I do think it, or simillar weapons, should have a place in the Mystery Box. It makes the Mystery Box more of a gamble, and you don't constantly rely on it, with a good chance of getting a powerful weapon.

The warmachine will likely make a comeback if I had to guess.... But the SMR i'm against 100%. The issue with the gun is that it didn't have any accuracy. Try it out. It sucks.

I have to agree. the SMR is a completely terrible gun. However, I do think it, or simillar weapons, should have a place in the Mystery Box. It makes the Mystery Box more of a gamble, and you don't constantly rely on it, with a good chance of getting a powerful weapon.

As of late, I have found the mystery box to be less random and more "keep getting really bad weapons, while in 1/27 games you will get a slightly good weapon that you want. Also watch your friends get all the weapons you want." I know that's meant to be luck but I feel like it isn't as random as they make it out to be. All weapons should have the same chance to be obtained.

The thing about the SMR was it didn't aim. If a gun's no good at killing zombies effectively (like it was) it's still usefull, obviously not the BEST weapon to get from the box, but it's a weapon none the less. However the fact you CAN'T EVEN AIM using the SMR makes me think the chances of it coming back are slim. 

Overpowered? OK

Under-powered? OK

Can barely be used as a weapon? WHAT IS THIS DOING HERE?!?!

I felt like the BO2 box weapon selection was a joke in the new crew based maps, lets have a look at the good guns.

Galil

Paralyzer (only in one map)

Ray Gun Mark 2 (rarest gun in the box)

Have I missed something? A lot of guns became obsolete to me when a bunch of recoil was added to them (cough HAMR cough)

LSAT and M27 were sweet but oh look, Nuketown exclusive. Origins had the best box selection imo, they only kept the War machine and not the RPG aswell, and brought in the skorpion, MG08 and other cool stuff.

Edited by TimelordAlex
  • Administrators

AN-94 was never a box weapon, and the type 25 as mentioned above was garbage for its recoil and low ammo count, it was like the Famas from BO1 but worse.

I would say it was on par with Famas. Actually...may be on par with Commando. Famas is pretty poor. And Commando had high recoil, low clip count, and medium damage.

AN-94 was never a box weapon, and the type 25 as mentioned above was garbage for its recoil and low ammo count, it was like the Famas from BO1 but worse.

I would say it was on par with Famas. Actually...may be on par with Commando. Famas is pretty poor. And Commando had high recoil, low clip count, and medium damage.

I used to like the Commando but didn't after realizing the Galil was way better, I knew the Commando was only worth it if getting it at the beginning of a match. The Type 25 was honestly just Famas 2.0, and thus garbage.

• Administrators

I used to like the Commando but didn't after realizing the Galil was way better, I knew the Commando was only worth it if getting it at the beginning of a match. The Type 25 was honestly just Famas 2.0, and thus garbage.

I can respect that-to each his own. You probably know better, anyway. I'm just now getting back into BO2, and only out of obligation.

You wouldn't be inclined to do the Richtofen easter eggs with Pinnaz and I this weekend, would you?

I can respect that-to each his own. You probably know better, anyway. I'm just now getting back into BO2, and only out of obligation.

You wouldn't be inclined to do the Richtofen easter eggs with Pinnaz and I this weekend, would you?

If I was on Xbox I would most certainly be inclined to. Or if I even had a PS3 that was still able to connect online.

• Administrators

If I was on Xbox I would most certainly be inclined to. Or if I even had a PS3 that was still able to connect online.

Ah! An impassible barrier, fo true.

I think it's subjective honestly, but I think the Python, Executioner, Five-seven, RPD, DSR and MTAR are decent/good.

I sigh at the sight of all of them, MTAR and RPD i deal with in the early rounds, I got the DSR 3 times in a row in origins once and god was i annoyed. I love the Commando in BO1, and its equivalent for me in BO2 is the M27, but thats only in one map. Type 25 is so bad compared to the Commando

Edited by TimelordAlex

I think it's subjective honestly, but I think the Python, Executioner, Five-seven, RPD, DSR and MTAR are decent/good.

I sigh at the sight of all of them, MTAR and RPD i deal with in the early rounds, I got the DSR 3 times in a row in origins once and god was i annoyed. I love the Commando in BO1, and its equivalent for me in BO2 is the M27, but thats only in one map. Type 25 is so bad compared to the Commando

I leave the game if I get the MTAR, no question. I have grown to hate it that much that I cannot obtain it from the box when its one of my first few weapons without leaving.

I leave the game if I get the MTAR, no question. I have grown to hate it that much that I cannot obtain it from the box when its one of my first few weapons without leaving.

I've only left the game once because of bad box weapons and that was on Nuketown (surprise suprise), i had 4k to spend on the box, RPG, War Machine, SMR and an Executioner, i was mad, i tried to make up more points, hit box again, got FAL, then again, a teddy - i then left.

• Administrators

I've only left the game once because of bad box weapons and that was on Nuketown (surprise suprise), i had 4k to spend on the box, RPG, War Machine, SMR and an Executioner, i was mad, i tried to make up more points, hit box again, got FAL, then again, a teddy - i then left.

New Giant meme...the great evil is the mystery box.  Lol

I have to agree with all of those, except for the MTAR and maybe the DSR (although, it was good upgraded). I liked the BO2 Mystery Box overall I think. Although, I prefer the BO1 box weapons.