Treyarch's Black Ops Timeline Video (Reveals Menendez killed is canon ending)

Rissole25

The biggest thing to take from this is Mason killing Menendez is the canon ending. This means that Cordis Die uprises (the only way they wouldn't is if you captured Menendez and kept Chloe alive I think), so that should probably a little into BO3 narrative.

As for the video itself, I think it's a neat little thing. But I'm pretty sure there are some errors with the dates. Seems like they also just didn't mention Black Ops Declassified or Black Ops DS (no idea if that is canon to the story or not). Also I don't like that they'd choose a canon ending for BO2, but not decide whether Roebuck actually lives or dies in WaW.

I wonder, does this open themselves to doing a Zombies timeline video than?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don't believe we'll see a zombies timeline, since the zombies story remains so very up in the air as it is. To give us hard and fast dates for things like CotD, Moon, Nuketown, Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried would really kinda wreck a lot, and that's half the story. In fact, I would be disappointed if they did. Unless it put the multiverse theory to bed once and for all...though I believe that will eventually happen, anyway.