Old maps Easteregg?

cairnschaos

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP,  that is literally one of the best ideas I've heard for EE yet... there has been a need for 3arch to bring the saga back to its roots and this map is a huge potential step in that direction, and the EE being the very actions that have become part of the lore would be incredible...it would both ground us back in the roots while flipping in the air all the possibilities of time and what may happen next...(or first ?)

• 2 weeks later...

Lets not forget we forgot WHY the flytrap? Also who remembers the bloody dog paws? in the top of the tower (only seen through a sniper rifle) in the backroom (teleporter room as seen in the trailer) and i may be missing one more. but what if that has something to do with what has happened in BO3? as a changing the map due to the change in time? Just a thought.

I would like to see this be the final step in the EE, maybe one that ends the game like in MotD and Origins and unlocks some bonus cutscene (O4 and NO4 kicking ass together? ). But it seems clear to me that Rictofen no longer has the intention to repeat history and would likely have other motives for coming back to Der Riese. It is where this whole mess kind of kicked off so I'm sure there's plenty of material to work with there to come up with an EE more complex than the Flytrap one. I do predict however that this will be the final game-ending step as they are probably aware of the fact that it's how the O4 escaped and will likely have to do the same to escape the zombie horde. 

I'm seeing us getting caught in an emotional dilemma, much like they pulled on us in Black Ops 2 with Mike Harper, Admiral Briggs, and finally Raul Menendez. Will we need to make a choice between executing the remaining 3...or possibly 4, or keeping them alive? 

Nope they wanted the other 3 open. They are there future versions still so they want them to have a good future, except Richtofen but because of time travel younger Richtofen could go have a normal life and raise a family if he wanted and it wouldn't really matter because they are going to fix time anyways so paradoxes are nothing to him. Oh and ayyy mexican better be in it.

I'm seeing us getting caught in an emotional dilemma, much like they pulled on us in Black Ops 2 with Mike Harper, Admiral Briggs, and finally Raul Menendez. Will we need to make a choice between executing the remaining 3...or possibly 4, or keeping them alive? 

Nope they wanted the other 3 open. They are there future versions still so they want them to have a good future, except Richtofen but because of time travel younger Richtofen could go have a normal life and raise a family if he wanted and it wouldn't really matter because they are going to fix time anyways so paradoxes are nothing to him. Oh and ayyy mexican better be in it.

Is it too late to retcon a British guy as to being one of the subjects? Because I really want there to be a playable British character in zombies.

Something of note however is that I'm not actually sure if it was ever stated as to there only being 4 test subjects total or at any given time. What if there are more than the O3 and possibly the Mexican? Maybe it was stated somewhere though and I'm just forgetting about it at this time.

• Administrators

Is it too late to retcon a British guy as to being one of the subjects? Because I really want there to be a playable British character in zombies.

Something of note however is that I'm not actually sure if it was ever stated as to there only being 4 test subjects total or at any given time. What if there are more than the O3 and possibly the Mexican? Maybe it was stated somewhere though and I'm just forgetting about it at this time.

Naw, Richtofen only had 4. I'm American, but I'm with you. A Brit would not only be cool, but appropo. It's kinda odd that one haven't shown up to date.

I was thinking about a british guy actually. We need a britain map too. I have been toying with the idea that if the mexican was a spy, he might not have even been mexican at all depending on who he is.

• Administrators

I would to clarify that I'm American as well, I just think that a British character would be really cool and funny, as well as fit in with the WW2 theme of the O4, especially considering they now need a 4th member.

Haha! Ah, my bad. Heck, I feel like I knew that, which makes it worse. lol!

Anyway, yes, exactly. Agreed.