NUK3TOWN PREORDER BONUS MAP

Studio was the same map really just retextured, from the sounds and looks of this Nuk3town will be a lot different compared to what it was. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing.

yeah but they described Studio as something different, it wasnt Firing Range with newer textures - though i would've preferred this as i like the original more than Studio.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Studio was the same map really just retextured, from the sounds and looks of this Nuk3town will be a lot different compared to what it was. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing.

yeah but they described Studio as something different, it wasnt Firing Range with newer textures - though i would've preferred this as i like the original more than Studio.

I agree with that, I liked Firing Range more because of memories though, Studio was the same layout just retextured so I can't be bias and say I liked it more gameplay wise unless I take BO2's features into account.

I agree with that, I liked Firing Range more because of memories though, Studio was the same layout just retextured so I can't be bias and say I liked it more gameplay wise unless I take BO2's features into account.

yeah, BO1 was my first COD, and besides being my favourite (for MP/Zombies anyway) I have such fond memories of playing MP in its prime, playing the best CTF variant on Hotel and WMD, good times.

This whole "lets pick a favorite and give it a new coat of paint then sell it again" idea is getting old. Half of the last map pack of BO II was nothing but re-imagined layouts of "fan favorite" maps from the Black ops before that. Instead of being lazy, just make more small maps. Nuketown is cool and all for a fast-paced chaotic game, but it's now being done for the THIRD time over.

here here!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The more of these CoD games there are, the more I miss the originals. The CoD series was truly at its prime between CoD 4 and the first Black Ops. Mainly because everything was original back then. I just can't help but feel like BO 3 is going to be nothing more than "the best of Black Ops series meets AW"

• Moderators

The more of these CoD games there are, the more I miss the originals. The CoD series was truly at its prime between CoD 4 and the first Black Ops. Mainly because everything was original back then. I just can't help but feel like BO 3 is going to be nothing more than "the best of Black Ops series meets AW"

That is what happens when peeps release (essentially) the same game every year.

We as consumers have a choice to buy these games. I am not saying never buy CoD again but I am saying that we should just buy the CoDs that are appealing to us. 

IW is just a shadow of it's former self and SG did an okay job with AW. Treyarch did a good job almost every single time.

What does that mean for me? I will only buy Treyarch's games from now on that is 100% certain, about SG I don't know and the only thing I would ever buy from IW again is a proper remade CoD4 where they actually have a look at the stupidly powerful nades, dumb perks and the M16.

But it will never be original again.

That is what happens when peeps release (essentially) the same game every year.

We as consumers have a choice to buy these games. I am not saying never buy CoD again but I am saying that we should just buy the CoDs that are appealing to us. 

IW is just a shadow of it's former self and SG did an okay job with AW. Treyarch did a good job almost every single time.

What does that mean for me? I will only buy Treyarch's games from now on that is 100% certain, about SG I don't know and the only thing I would ever buy from IW again is a proper remade CoD4 where they actually have a look at the stupidly powerful nades, dumb perks and the M16.

But it will never be original again.

Actually I think AW was ok until the DLC season which I think they messed up. To be honest I am hoping that at some point 3arch will go down the COD Online route to keep the franchise going.