Never assume the hunt is over

So it seems that a new Easter egg has been found on Tranzit. Yeah, no shit!

Reddit user reseaux made the following thread explaining what he did with a video link showing it in action. I have not tried this myself so as yet I am only assuming it is legit but it sure as hell looks like it. If true then kudos to reseaux for the find.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3gdvbw/new_tranzit_easter_egg_found/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a great week for zombies! Really enjoyed the hunt on exo-zombies and it's exciting that undiscovered things were found. When it comes to the game files/pc code I have no clue what I'm talking about, but if they really showed everything wouldn't these trophies have been found on exo-zombies a long time ago? I've had my fill of exo-zombies at the mo, so I might hop on Tranzit and test it out. If it's legit, it opens up a more open approach to searching the treyarch maps for things, and might help fill that void til BO3 drops.

I can 100% confirm this is Fake. Just tried it and it does not work. This guy is a misleading asshole. Prepeare to launch youtube channel destroying Missiles

Agreed.

The only way this could still be a thing is if there were additional requirements or steps that weren't shown here.

Just getting the Hades and Monkey bombs doesn't cut it.

So why is the fire in the fireplace so much crazier than normal?  Kudos to this guy for making a very impressive fake video lol......

This is what bothers me the most. The video shows something that looks pretty damn legit, and with no mod tools available for BO2 this kind of thing would require some pretty damn good skills with special effects software to make, and for what, a small troll?

I am still convinced this could be real, and if not then what an absolute waste of time (and talent) making something so trivial.

If it was a troll surely he would have made the steps harder? This is too easy to replicate and debunk. And the video looks pretty damn legit to me. I mean it's cool that there's still stuff we haven't found I suppose, but I'm not suddenly going to start running around Tranzit again because someone found a free max ammo lol.

If it was a troll surely he would have made the steps harder? This is too easy to replicate and debunk. And the video looks pretty damn legit to me.

Coming from someone who is a part of the custom scene and aware of how modding works, even you must admit that if this was a troll it would require some serious skill and talent to pull it off. Especially as BO2 is not moddable in this way.

It is by far the best troll I have ever seen in my whole time troll busting in this community. I have seen some amazing work and been able to find faults in them but this just looks incredible. Kudos to the guy either way. Seems weird to go to such effort just for a troll though.

If it was a troll surely he would have made the steps harder? This is too easy to replicate and debunk. And the video looks pretty damn legit to me.

Coming from someone who is a part of the custom scene and aware of how modding works, even you must admit that if this was a troll it would require some serious skill and talent to pull it off. Especially as BO2 is not moddable in this way.

It is by far the best troll I have ever seen in my whole time troll busting in this community. I have seen some amazing work and been able to find faults in them but this just looks incredible. Kudos to the guy either way. Seems weird to go to such effort just for a troll though.

Like I said I think it's legit. If it's not he did a great job - the fire fx thing would have been pretty hard to make so props either way. If I was going to put this much effort into trolling people I would have made the steps a lot harder lol. 'Get 1000 denizen kills then run the entire length of Tranzit 8 times. Then get 500 kills with the jetgun and kill the avagadro with your normal knife 16 times, etc.' Not just, get the Hades, shoot the fire, throw a monkey. I mean that's pretty easy to do, hardly a troll at all. So I think it's legit and if people have tried and failed maybe there's more to it that he hasn't realised/forgot about. But at the end of the day it's just a max ammo so I'm not getting too excited lol.

So that reseaux sent me binary coded message today. It basically just said to add this account on PSN. He had an ingame video of the egg. 

I am really certain the egg is real now, but I still have doubts. Why is he not being straight and just coming out with it? Is hacking this developed on consoles? I have seen a video of someone with a modded Origins lobby that could fly, change their model to another character, set weapons, rainbow colours, force them so they couldn't quit. But could they spawn a portal like that?