The full story?

Sorry I'm new here and I am having a hard time finding the entire, true story behind the zombies story line. I watched a 4 hour video on YouTube about it and got rather confused. Was wondering if there is a thread with the accurate story to the zombies universe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I'm new here and I am having a hard time finding the entire, true story behind the zombies story line. I watched a 4 hour video on YouTube about it and got rather confused. Was wondering if there is a thread with the accurate story to the zombies universe.

Nobody has an accurate telling of the whole story, its not all figured out yet.

There are many different likings and theories. Some think Origins is set in an alternate universe (which it likely is) others think things like nuke town and moon taking place in the 60s, while others believe it took place in 2015 or further. Then there's the ideas of how the spires work, who got the true ending in BO2, is MOTD in hell or a real-world repeating cycle. It's all very confusing. 

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
On 7/29/2015, 10:53:40, Mestyyy said:

Best place to start, my friend, is here, and in the games themselves. Explore; find the radios and do the EE. Of course, there are several of us out here that are dedicated the TRUTH about zombies in some of our forums of communication, for instance, our archiver @PINNAZ's Zombies library, where he has compiled a massive amount of pure info known as "canon," AKA, undeniable facts. https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombiesLibrary Listening to those will really help. Also, talking to folks out here. This community is extremely well versed in the chronology and events of the story.

However, no one has conclusively figgered out the story as of yet. So beware any YouTube videos claiming to be the "Official" or "Complete" zombies stories. They should really add a disclaimer that much of it is their speculation.