Whats your favorite cod zombies map

ok guys tell me wich are your favorite zombie maps until now and why?

These are my favorite zombies map on:WaW: der riese: the story of der riese is so sick and interesting and there are some really cool weapons

BO1: Shangri-la: it looks so nice, all the transportation methods are so sick and fun, the baby gun one of the best wonder weapons ever and the EE is so sick but only 1 gets the perks

BO2: Mob of the Dead:so many stuff to do, cool weapons and traps, so many new stuff and the EE is so fun to do and so sick coz its part of the game like the retriever/redeemer its part of the game you have to do it other example the plane you have to build it its part of the game.

BO3: ???? we still dont know much of the new maps

Favorite zombie map ever: Mob of the dead

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WAW was verruct, loved the shape and the double barrel shotgun. 

BO1, and my favorite map of all time was Moon. FREAKING ZOMBIES ON THE MOON. Treyarch has yet to top it. Also I would PAY to see the wave-gun again. 

BO2 was buried. I liked the idea and the setting. MOTD is a close second but I'm a bit too hipster for that to be my favorite. 

As for advanced warfare, the maps seem to be getting better as they go along, Carrier is my favorite so far, but the next map with either be the best or the worst disappointment.