ActiSupport says Jug Edition will not be restocked :(

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III-Juggernog-Edition-Availability/

Question: Is the Juggernog Edition sold out?

Answer: Yes, this was a limited edition version that, due to extremely high demand, sold out quickly. Additional Collector's Editions such as the Hardened and Digital Deluxe Edition are available for pre-order at select retailers.

I'm dying over here...

EDIT: Rereading again they only say they've sold out, but I feel like that means they're not restocking. FML

Edited by Rissole25
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man sorry Ris, that's a kick in the teeth mate.

One would think that the #1 selling video game franchise of all time would have MORE special editions then like a weeks worth.

Oh well, guess that's why they call it special. Glad I got mine, but sad for all the zombie lovers that didn't even get a chance.

Edited by GRILL
  • Administrators

Two per retailer on location...man, what a bummer. While I hope Activision pulls a usual stunt by saying "just kidding here are some more" last second, I've kinda given up on it. In fact, I'll just go make my own Juggernog version as a hobby project. So no loss there. :)

• Moderators

Two per retailer on location...man, what a bummer. While I hope Activision pulls a usual stunt by saying "just kidding here are some more" last second, I've kinda given up on it. In fact, I'll just go make my own Juggernog version as a hobby project. So no loss there. :)

That one will probably work longer than the fridge from the collectors edition. haha 

Sorry, Rissole. : (

Edited by Lenne
  • Moderators

I am glad I got mine but, that is really embarrassing that they aren't going to make more. It was only 9 days ago or something like that.

Keep in mind: We don't know how many people pre ordered this particular collectors edition.

I think it's more than usual when it comes to CoD. :P

What does that have to do with them not making any more though? It just seems a bit unfortunate that they cannot get it anymore when it has been such a short space of time.

• Moderators

What does that have to do with them not making any more though? It just seems a bit unfortunate that they cannot get it anymore when it has been such a short space of time.

It's a limited collectors edition.

Making more of them whenever they run out kinda defeats the purpose.

Oh I get what you mean but did it say limited edition? Even if it did, it is unfair that people who didn't have the money to get it as soon as it came out couldn't.

• Moderators

Oh I get what you mean but did it say limited edition? Even if it did, it is unfair that people who didn't have the money to get it as soon as it came out couldn't.

I read it on Charlie Intel but the article has vanished. Or maybe it was all just in a dream of mine.

Sorry about that. ^^'