New Kino Findings 2015

I've actually played black ops online and it allowed me to stay on as a single player game. or as least that's what I remember

Well, speaking as someone who played BO1 zombies pretty much every day for 2 years, I can tell you now I have NEVER seen a co-op game migrate over to a solo game. The whole point of the online mode was a 2-4 player game-mode so the minute you dropped down to 1 player it was game over. I know because I mainly played 2 player high round games and if one person lagged out the game ended... always!

Even in the super duper rare instance that the game somehow lagged you into a solo game, the OP of this post is still a troll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually played black ops online and it allowed me to stay on as a single player game. or as least that's what I remember

Well, speaking as someone who played BO1 zombies pretty much every day for 2 years, I can tell you now I have NEVER seen a co-op game migrate over to a solo game. The whole point of the online mode was a 2-4 player game-mode so the minute you dropped down to 1 player it was game over. I know because I mainly played 2 player high round games and if one person lagged out the game ended... always!

Even in the super duper rare instance that the game somehow lagged you into a solo game, the OP of this post is still a troll.

If it was a rare case why would he still be a troll? ? 

Edited by thethiny

If it was a rare case why would he still be a troll? ? 

Well, for a start he failed to acknowledge that he somehow managed to migrate into a solo game, which is impossible anyway proving undeniably that he is trolling, and secondly, his story is near identical to a few previous trolls who also claimed that people from UAE or Arabian regions had done this mysterious EE without telling anything or in some cases finishing it.

You yourself also fed us this same tale, did you not? In a game seeing "with your own eyes" these Arabian fellows doing some crazy, wacky EE stuff but never actually telling you what they did. Also, as I explained already, the OP is playing on PC due to the ultra high resolution in the screen shots (higher than a 360 produces) and because of that the hintstrings are easily modified to say whatever a trolling person would want them to say. He is able to screen capture these amazing high definition images but cannot grab a quick video showing this stuff in action.

Either way, you can defend it all you want, it is impossible that he dropped into a solo game. It's a complete non-starter.

I'm not defending it or anything, I'm actually not partaking any stance in this one.

But yeah they never tell, so it's either a sign of a big troll.

And the lack of video is actually evidence that it might be fake, but let's wait for him to reply.

I'm not defending it or anything, I'm actually not partaking any stance in this one.

But yeah they never tell, so it's either a sign of a big troll.

And the lack of video is actually evidence that it might be fake, but let's wait for him to reply.

no there is no "either" about it. its not a sign, its a fake image that has no relevance to anything

How many years has it been now? since black ops?

You would think someone would have spilled the beans by now on any kino egg. 

Unless....

There's a secret underground society which knows more about zombies than we shall ever know and they keep intel from us. #ILLUMINATI

Getting these pictures analyzed right now for validity. Be back soon see if I can find something

Carbon told us when he started working for Acti in QA that Der Riese still had stuff that hadn't been found. 

How many years has it been now? since black ops?

You would think someone would have spilled the beans by now on any kino egg. 

Unless....

There's a secret underground society which knows more about zombies than we shall ever know and they keep intel from us. #ILLUMINATI

Getting these pictures analyzed right now for validity. Be back soon see if I can find something

Carbon told us when he started working for Acti in QA that Der Riese still had stuff that hadn't been found. 

Im guessing that a lot of it has been found, but it seems so insignificant that nobody felt the need to "announce" that it had been found.  like little items or textures or what not.  just my guess obviously, i know ole Dan wouldn't lead us wrong!