New Kino Findings 2015

Yeah. I got this playing online before the 2nd person left (he was Richtofen). He played weirdly and hit random stuff and was shooting with his Thunder gun everywhere. I was going to buy the Juggernog and got this:

RTgwVRA.jpg

I did not understand this at all it made no sense. Then when trying to go to the teleporter the next round I saw this:

rZWlvtQ.jpg

(The first image is at the start of round 19, the second one is the end of round 20 with a few crawlers left)

What do you guys think about these two? This is the first time I've seen this. The song was turned on and I pressed X (Square) on all the portraits. I don't know if the rocket was launched or not.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made an account just to post this here ;) I never posted before :P 

I don't know about recreating it but I will try!! The only reason I replayed this map is because the devs said that there are hidden easter eggs.

No worries man, just I've seen in the past people come to make trolly posts 'omg ascension step 8 found' lol.

I've always believed there was something more to Kino, I'll play later to see what I can find. Was there anything else you can remember being different/ did the other player do anything else? Like what did he shoot with the thundergun & what did they 'hit'?

Well I didn't really look closely to what he was hitting because obviously he seemed to be a noob to me :P But he did fire a lot in the Stage room.

Haha fair enough. I'll bear that in mind when trying stuff out later, thanks. :)

I'm optimistic, but its been so long I can't believe that any sort of EE hasn't already been found. It's funny to think, it might be that someone from Treyarch played some pubs to show a handful of people how to start it off lol.

I don't know if the rocket was launched or not.

Are you talking about Kino, or Ascension in the OP?

Also - the second picture - isn't that just saying you need to activate the mainframe from the spawn teleporter?

Kino, the room that looks like Five.

And no it either says Hold X to connect or please wait to cooldown.

thanks for posting this OP if it is legit pics and no photoshop jobs...  It seems strange to me that someone would know how to do this and not tell anybody else how though.... 

Looks like you never played with Saudis/Kuwaitis, they never share anything.

yes but you said "I don't know if the rocket was launched or not".  There is no rocket in Kino?  There is a rocket in Ascension.

EDIT: Forgot about the Tele FIVE rocket.

And yeah, I've never seen those text prompts before.  Not sure what to say at this point.

Edited by GRILL

It's not to say that we haven't been searching.

Not sure if you can tell, but we've been here for all those years searching.  Combing the maps foot by foot.  If you are suggesting that we all just start spamming the thundergun in every direction, that's not really searching - more so hoping on a prayer.  A prayer from someone who just joined the site, again - not trying to accuse you of fakery.

All I can say is next time, try taking more pictures.  The more you have to back up your claim, the more so people will want to help you figure it out.  I'm not ruling this one out... yet.

I don't know if the rocket was launched or not.

Are you talking about Kino, or Ascension in the OP?

Also - the second picture - isn't that just saying you need to activate the mainframe from the spawn teleporter?

Kino, the room that looks like Five.

And no it either says Hold X to connect or please wait to cooldown.

thanks for posting this OP if it is legit pics and no photoshop jobs...  It seems strange to me that someone would know how to do this and not tell anybody else how though.... 

Looks like you never played with Saudis/Kuwaitis, they never share anything.

At risk of sounding jingoistic, I struggle to believe that the secret to Kino's magical easter egg has only been discovered by some Kuwaiti player

This is now the 3rd thread I have seen where Arabic people are supposed to have ran around Kino or Tranzit and solved some unknown EE. I find it rather coincidental to say the least. Also, it looks like you are playing on PC judging by the graphic resolution and editing the text in hint strings is quite easily done. Not saying you have but just pointing out it can be done.

How many years has it been now? since black ops?

You would think someone would have spilled the beans by now on any kino egg. 

Unless....

There's a secret underground society which knows more about zombies than we shall ever know and they keep intel from us. #ILLUMINATI

Getting these pictures analyzed right now for validity. Be back soon see if I can find something

Edited by Black Hand Smith

As much as I want this to be real, I'm still not really convinced about this cuz I don't remember seeing anything about this, maybe it is really true?? I truly hope so!! It would be a great support to my claim!

Sorry but you don't make any sense. You say you were playing with another player, but in the picture it only shows the score for you... If the guy did leave, then the game would have ended.

uhmmm, I don't think the game ends if you were the host! But correct me if I'm wrong.

uhmmm, I don't think the game ends if you were the host! But correct me if I'm wrong.

The game does indeed end. You get the 'Not enough players left to continue' message. Only BO2 started allowing host migration all the way down to 1 player. The troll is well and truly busted. No if's or but's about it. Sorry.

The game does indeed end. You get the 'Not enough players left to continue' message. Only BO2 started allowing host migration all the way down to 1 player. The troll is well and truly busted. No if's or but's about it. Sorry.

well you may be right, I dunno it's been a long time since I played BO Zombies online.