An Impression-Based Remake: The Giant "Whispers" Teaser

• Administrators

Based on my impression of Richtofen's demeanor...I decided to buckle down and try a remix, presented from the perspective of what may have been Richtofen's final thoughts, suppored by Avenged Sevenfold's 'Nightmare,' featured in 'Moon,' a song I have always felt is appropro for Richtofen.

The Giant "Whispers" Teaser Trailer 

Edited by NaBrZHunter
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This is really cool, have you made/ will make them for other maps?

I thought about it, but these cinematic trailers are as new as MotD, so though I would have wanted to, I'm not sure. I may make one for SNN, De Riese, Ascension and Kino as a sort of 'outbreak' feature, similar to a 'map pack' style trailer, but it wouldn't be as poignant as this one. We'll see what happens in the future, though. 

• Administrators

That would actually be really cool. You could do it as if it is recapping the storyline in Black Ops and Black Ops 2.

Yeah, it would be fun! I would probably use a couple of the SNN radios, the 'last' Der Riese radio, the intro to Kino, and some of Gersche's quotes from Ascension. Probably more of a pre-Richtofen's Grand Scheme for those four, though. It'll be on my channel if and when.