Who got the Juggernog Edition??

I preordered one from from Amazon the afternoon they announced it.  Later that night, I  remembered that I had the Best Buy Gamers Club membership where you get 20% off all new games so I was able to get one for only $160, which is a steal since the game and season pass is $100. 

Unfortunately,  I then cancelled my Amazon preorder since I didn''t need 2 of them.  The next morning one of my friends said he couldn't get one the night before since it was already sold out everywhere and I am still kicking myself for cancelling my other pre-order.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to get FO4 and assassins creed syndicate, along with BO3 and it's DLC, although I might not get them on release day like I will BO3. 

But dang... I HATE digital downloads, it took me 2 days to download the 25GB game "Assassins' creed Black flag" that came with my xboxone. But arkham knight which is a 50GB game took 30minutes from the disc. Looks like I'm going to have to haggle with the gamestop manager... 

I went to GameStop last night to switch up my pre-order.  They were all out of Digital Deluxe and Juggernaut Editions for PS4.  I don't even know how they can be out of Digital Deluxe versions when it's basically the normal game with a bunch of DLC codes? Whatever... So I went with the Hardened Edition. 

After seeing the box art for the PS4 version today, I'm satisfied with my pre-order purchase.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJqf2mhUcAMagwU.jpg:large

- Mix

• Administrators

Yep, stayed up 'till 4 in the morning at my brother-in-law's, woke up at 8, drove into town, sat outside GameStop for about ten minutes, went home, and went back at 9:30. 

Why so early? 

I guess I overestimated the hype here where I am. I live in a midsize to smaller town, and I was the only one at the door. Doors opened, I put down $35, and walked out as three more guys walked in. 

My wife was amazing about it. Not even a zombies fan, and it's even robbed her of me some times! But she kept saying if she had a job, she would have snuck out and bought it for me. She's awesome. Be jealous. Haha!

This is why we can't have nice things.

sfddsf.png

There are 12 bids on that 1k one omfg. It's not worth that much.

This is evil. I mean...wow. This is evil. 

Edited by NaBrZHunter

It's.... Legal.... Sadly... we can't control how much people will pay for these items. 

It's actually not legal right now. eBay's presale policy states that an item can't be listed unless it can be shipped to the buyer within 30 days of transactions end; and they have a plethora of circumvention measures in place to avoid confusion.

Honestly, majority of the sales you see upwards of 1K are shill bidders, and you can even tell that a lot of said bidder's accounts have just been created in the last 30 days. The sales that you will actually see going through however are for $400-$550 at most. That's still high for sure, but not as bad as people are making it out to be. It just comes down to how much the person wants it.

I definitely don't agree with it in the slightest, but I guess if that was my only recourse, then at least it's only double the price on average, rather than triple. Sadly scalping has been happening since the beginning of time with bartering as the primary source of resource/income and not exclusive to Collector's Editions of Video Games lol.

Edited by Charles871987
  • Moderators

I pre ordered it at Amazon last week.

I will only rest as soon as that beautiful fridge is in my room though.

Right now it just seems too good to be true, since I tend to get the short end of the stick in such scenarios.