Who got the Juggernog Edition??

Does anyone think they will restock before the release date?

And on ebay do you think people will pay a ton if they don't?

People are all ready paying $500.00 bucks!

Let me know and if you guys need a good zombie player add me

tresstheman  xbox360

I'm a weekender usually

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think they would restock. Possibly around Gamescom? (Happens in August)

luckily I pre ordered mine during the event itself.

some areas were only allotted 2 per store, apparently.

On the ebay stuff, I really can't stand those people. Not only do they deprive real fans of getting the jugg edition, but they exploit those fans by turning around and selling it for double the price.

wish you best of luck in tracking down a jugg edition my man!

I was lucky enough to get one! I had to wait at Gamestop when they opened the day after e3. the store only had 3 for xbox one and 2 for ps4 I got the last one for xbox one lol

I am pumped to have the mini fridge ! Its tempting to sell it for double the price but then I won't have that bad ass fridge!

I didn't mind the price you get the game season pass fridge dlc things to set your cup on lol 

It would be cool if they would keep coming out with different editions like speed cola and double tap and had mini fridges to go with them. 

and you can always use more than one fridge!! lol

• Administrators

I got mine off of good ol' Amazon. I can't wait to stock my fridge with some brewskis. Pretty bummed I have to wait a month for each DLC. I don't have the time to dedicate to gaming these days, so I might not even notice.

I really want one, but I can't justify it for that price. $200, plus paying for PS+ just to get online. Gotta keep my priorities straight since I didn't get a job this summer.

Well you can defiantly justify the price. 

60$ game+ 50$ seasons pass+ bonus content + coasters + Box + functioning perk mini-fridge worth at least 80-100$. 

I really want one, but I can't justify it for that price. $200, plus paying for PS+ just to get online. Gotta keep my priorities straight since I didn't get a job this summer.

60$ game+ 50$ seasons pass+ bonus content + coasters + Box + functioning perk mini-fridge worth at least 80-100$. 

I was gonna try and wait till christmas to get BO3, so it would have been about $100 to get the full experience with PS+ and the season pass. Getting this is $250 total plus tax, and while I do get a shit ton with it, add that to the 2 other games I'm planning on getting myself this year and it adds up to $370 plus tax. Without a job, that is a shit ton, and while I do have a decent amount of money in the bank, I can't be spending that amount. Gotta think about how I use my money. I'm gonna try and work out something with my dad since after all, I do get a pretty useful minifridge.

@Rissole25 sorry to do this...

BOIII_Juggernog_Ed.thumb.png.4587399ce46

$250.00 Ripoff Australian Dollars...

JB Hifi had them online only since about 7am that morning, but I thought I could pick it up instore from EB, but that turned out to be delivery only too.

I've got my Double-Tap Beer Fridge (just need to add the 2nd Tap) & soon have a Jugger-Nog fridge.

DoubleTap_zps11c662dc.jpg

I was gonna try and wait till christmas to get BO3, so it would have been about $100 to get the full experience with PS+ and the season pass. Getting this is $250 total plus tax, and while I do get a shit ton with it, add that to the 2 other games I'm planning on getting myself this year and it adds up to $370 plus tax. Without a job, that is a shit ton, and while I do have a decent amount of money in the bank, I can't be spending that amount. Gotta think about how I use my money. I'm gonna try and work out something with my dad since after all, I do get a pretty useful minifridge.

You just have to get your priorities straight man lol. BO3 is the only game you need along with a mini fridge lol

Getting the digital deluxe edition gets you the seasons pass for 100$ that plus PS+ will be like 150$ you can pay now. 

I would've, but it's digital, man. I can't stand digital. Plus, it's still cheaper for me to wait till christmas.

Is the digital deluxe edition completely digital? As in the game is a download as well, not a disc? I figured it just meant we'd get all the Digital DLC and nothing physical... 

I would think they would restock. Possibly around Gamescom? (Happens in August)

luckily I pre ordered mine during the event itself.

some areas were only allotted 2 per store, apparently.

On the ebay stuff, I really can't stand those people. Not only do they deprive real fans of getting the jugg edition, but they exploit those fans by turning around and selling it for double the price.

wish you best of luck in tracking down a jugg edition my man!

Got mine, Mine only had one per console.