Multiverse Of Zombies

Hello Codz members!

I spent a good amount of time on this theory and wanted to run it by the brilliant minds here at codz. I am pretty sure I already had someone point out an issue with my timelines. I am a strong believer right now that zombies exists in a multiverse. There are many different timelines that impact each other in different ways. What someone pointed out was "what about the difference in the world at war maps and the black ops 1 remakes?" Treyarch did say every map is cannon which means that there is some universe where our original fab four went to nacht and verruckt! I know this isn't the newest of information, but I really wanted to hear everyone's thoughts. I love coming up with theories, but I will never hold onto one forever. If treyarch has taught me anything it is that everything and anything is possible in the zombies sotryline. Thanks for any feedback! 

-Reed

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video as always, we talked a bit about the multiverse in the chat room yesterday and I wanted to add a few things if that's ok. So first off, we came to the conclusion that the child scene actually takes place in Aether rather than the actual Origins universe, this is why both Sam and Eddie are both there controlling the NO4, we don't quite understand why it's set up like a board game, but whatever. The second thing we found is the teleporter can in fact cross dimensions, thus creating a single dimension composed of the others, so pretty much the multiverse you talked about. Lastly we all agreed that SOE was in fact a bridge between the new timeline and the afterlife timeline. One thing I have to say about the events of Verrukt, if you look at the power switch you'll notice Peter's hand is missing meaning we may be able to save him, you can find a thread about that in one of the sections of the forum, I forget which one. Everything else seems to be perfectly on point, this is most certainly the best theory we have so far.

BTW we came up with some names for the universes if you want to use them in future videos.

Universe 1 = Original

Universe 2 = Afterlife

Universe 3 = Aether 

Universe 4 = Nuverse or New universe

Universe 5 = Multiverse

Edited by ZOMBIESLAYER10

Great video as always, we talked a bit about the multiverse in the chat room yesterday and I wanted to add a few things if that's ok. So first off, we came to the conclusion that the child scene actually takes place in Aether rather than the actual Origins universe, this is why both Sam and Eddie are both there controlling the NO4, we don't quite understand why it's set up like a board game, but whatever. The second thing we found is the teleporter can in fact cross dimensions, thus creating a single dimension composed of the others, so pretty much the multiverse you talked about. Lastly we all agreed that SOE was in fact a bridge between the new timeline and the afterlife timeline. One thing I have to say about the events of Verrukt, if you look at the power switch you'll notice Peter's hand is missing meaning we may be able to save him, you can find a thread about that in one of the sections of the forum, I forget which one. Everything else seems to being perfectly on point, this is most certainly the best theory we have so far.

BTW we came up with some names for the universes if you want to use them in future videos.

Universe 1 = Original

Universe 2 = Afterlife

Universe 3 = Aether 

Universe 4 = Nuverse or New universe

Universe 5 = Multiverse

That is awesome! I had a viewer share the same idea that the kids are in the aether as well. That makes sense. Now where do you see the verruckt power switch? We see the der riese power switch in the trailer. I do think we possible save Peter in our Giant east egg!  I also like your terminology!!! I really appreciate the reply!

Ill throw my share:

1. In The Giant, Maxis is about to be killed. However, in Origins, Maxis is killed already via the maxis drone. How can maxis exist in two points in time? Answer: cant.

2. If you listen carefully, once richtofen shoots the other richtofen, Dempsey mentions that he thought they were "done with this". This means they have done this before and are attempting to get a certain outcome

3. The teleporter has been known to move through both time AND space. This could mean that it can slip into another universe.

Ill throw my share:

1. In The Giant, Maxis is about to be killed. However, in Origins, Maxis is killed already via the maxis drone. How can maxis exist in two points in time? Answer: cant.

2. If you listen carefully, once richtofen shoots the other richtofen, Dempsey mentions that he thought they were "done with this". This means they have done this before and are attempting to get a certain outcome

3. The teleporter has been known to move through both time AND space. This could mean that it can slip into another universe.

1. They don't have to if they aren't in the same universe. That's why I think there is a maxis for each universe. 

2. I did think that, but it's possible he thought they were done with the zombies if they killed richtofen. We really need to hear more quotes to know what dempsey was really meaning. 

3. That's a great point!

I really appreciate the feedback!!

Remember guys, things like the Grandfather Paradox don't exist in the multiverse. If you "change history" you're instantly creating a new timeline. Changing history can involve anything from choosing to wear a black shirt instead of a red one, or murdering your future self. Either way you're creating a new universe more or less. This isn't back to the future / the butterfly effect. When Richtofen kills his older self, he is surely changing the future, but ONLY FOR HIMSELF. The existing timeline doesn't just enstantly get wiped blank. It still exists, and treyarch can choose to continue from the end of buried, the farthest in the future we have yet seen chronologically. However, the origins 4 are creating an alternate version of that same universe ALONGSIDE that timeline, not writing over it. This is the nature of the Multiverse. (So don't worry, it isn't all gone. :p)

You can't change history and create another path because its a time loop. No matter what you change, when the time loop resets that change will have not happened.