The Giant OFFICIAL TRAILER

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Still, seems like the original plan was to not kill O4 Richtofen and prevent him from continuing what we know he'd do. Additionally, they would make sure Samantha is never in full control of the zombies.

But NO4 (that term is much better @Rissole25 ) Richtofen kills his original out of...hatred? I mean, he didn't look to have to see his original self at all. And in that event, NO4 Richtofen's only course of action is to rewrite history themselves with limited knowledge.

• Administrators

So I guess this isn't considered a "leak" at this point? At any rate, holy mackerel, I'm obsessed. I haven't a doubt this will be the greatest map we've seen to date.

Couple questions, though: 

Why awaken the "test subjects?"

And where did the NO3 of 4 come from? The mainframe? The other teleporters? There are four, after all, including the mainframe. But from where? Agartha? The End of Origins? If only it weren't for that screwed up cutscene, it would make so much more sense! LOL!

Still, seems like the original plan was to not kill O4 Richtofen and prevent him from continuing what we know he'd do. Additionally, they would make sure Samantha is never in full control of the zombies.

But NO4 (that term is much better @Rissole25 ) Richtofen kills his original out of...hatred? I mean, he didn't look to have to see his original self at all. And in that event, NO4 Richtofen's only course of action is to rewrite history themselves with limited knowledge.

Just a theory here, but NO4 Rich seems more compassionate, and more caring the O4 Rich. He cared about Maxis. Whatever happened after Origins, seems like his gained knowledge of well the whole timeline. I'm gonna guess Samantha told them, of course she we would say what a horrible person O4 Richtofen is and what he had done.

So NO4 Rich teleports to Der Riese. He may or may not have heard O4 Rich teleporting Maxis, Samantha and Fluffy. Remember he still cares for Maxis, and now possibly Samantha. The door opens, and he sees his O4 self. I think he may have been overcome with anger at what he knows, what he had just heard, etc. It wasn't part of the plan, but he may have felt like he had to do that.

So from what it sounds like, Richtofen has changed some other stuff as well from what Dempsey said to him. What else would he have changed? I wonder if he has killed himself before, he was a nervous wreck in Origins but here he just killed himself in the future with no problem whatsoever. Also since Maxis and Sam just teleported, how can Samantha be in control of the zombies already? Are the yellow eyes still hers or are they someone elses? Thats the same for SoE really. I think the easter egg will be waking up Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai (the older versions) but there would still need to be another person woken up since Richtofen is gone, so maybe there was a test subject that existed at some point but was killed?

Also since Maxis and Sam just teleported, how can Samantha be in control of the zombies already? Are the yellow eyes still hers or are they someone elses?

Don't forget that Verruckt and most likely Nacht happened before Samantha was in the MPD, according to the CotD radios. MMX thinks yellow eyes is a default state for them, so it could apply to this. Unless of course Samantha immediately gets into the MPD after teleporting.

Also, maybe it could still be Origins Sam in control. I'm actually really curious whether we'll have American Sam or German Sam now. I don't think you can tell from her cry in the video what her accent is.

Edited by Rissole25

Does the cut scene take place at the MP40 teleporter?

I thought it was the STG one.

My friend said about Origins Sam, maybe she was in control before her past self was in control.