Der Riese Revisited [ Concept ]

Der Riese Revisited: The Betrayal, The beginning, the End.

“ You find your partner eddy stumbling his words making out he’s never heard of linking vril inspired diodes. The core of the story as the lines begin to blur the addition of continuums makes only for absurd…”

You spawn in a familiar place. Der Riese. However things are not as they were before. The entire facility now serves a new purpose. Everything from the old map is still there however the facility has not been destroyed or consumed by fire. This means there are some new areas that were once blocked by rubble which you can enter.

Derriesecam37UPLOADED.jpg

NEW AREAS

The Underground: More insight on what the Darkness has planned and its ultimate Goal. An entire complex awaits you filled with animal testing, dissections, and drawings on the walls. Kick down doors instead of buying them. It can be very dark down here sometimes so try not to get scared.

The Warehouse: A location where you can find most of 935’s stored experiments from before the Darkness took over. Avoid the maze of crates and activate boxes for an unknown effect. Will the experiments in the crate cause an explosion that kill all your enemies? Or will it splash you with chemicals and harm anyone in the vicinity? Who knows? 935 created many things.

The Greenhouse: 935 had many types of research and one of these fields involved experimentations with plants. Greenhouse is overgrown with plants and is fairly large. However beware. The plants are constantly growing and will sometimes block your path which may require you to knife the plants away.

Enemies

The enemies in the map are the same as they were in Shi No Numa Revisited and Verrukt revisited. They are not Undead but rather People being controlled by the Darkness. They are the Possessed.

Possessed scientist

Possessed nazi

Possessed Soldiers

Possessed Test subjects

Possessed construction Engineer

Boss: Possessed Maxis

Maxis is a Special Boss that appears from time to time. His eyes glow red and on each of his arms he has these mechanical attachments which resemble drills. His legs are fully covered in heavy metal making his footsteps shake the screen and most of his head is covered by some sort of helmet. Sort of like a Panzat Soldat

New Perk!

DoppleDopple

A group 935 Vending Machine. All the other items in it are decayed from not being used however this one Item is being dispensed. It takes the form of a Cherry Chocolate Bar. Once eaten it gives you a temporary perk that has only one Use. It is also different from standard perks because you can buy it even if you already have 4 perks. Basically when your screen goes to red from taking too much damage it teleports you to another area of the map away from your enemies. It also leaves behind a Mannequin that resembles your character which distracts the zombies like a monkey bomb. However it does not explode.

New Wonder Weapon!

The Primal Wunderwaffe DG1

Before the Wunderwaffe there was an older model. It resembles the DG2 however it is bigger and instead of shooting lightning directly from the weapon, it shoots out Metallic Balls that latch on to your enemies then detonate causing electricity to surge through entire trains and mobs.

Easter Eggs

Around the Map there are easter Eggs to be found which link us to the events from before. They are as follows

Using the Teleporters will turn the Map Black and white. During this time you can see the shadows of the original characters from their original journey through Der Riese.

The Origins 4 Will sometimes have nosebleeds due to their memories realigning and the stress it causes on the body.

Sometimes when teleporting you will see the Hellish Realm which was also seen in Unearthed ( Buried Revisited)

The Flytrap

Step 1: Activate the flytrap

Step 2: The Clock will suddenly stop

Step 3: Enter the 3 Telepads

Step 4: After each teleportation you will see the map turn grey and the shadows of the original crew fighting off the undead

Step 5: Grab the Primal Wunderwaffe and upgrade it

Step 6: On top of each teleporter kill 60 Possessed ( Nacht, Verrukt, Shino, Deriese versions of Zombies)

Step 7: The teleporters will begin shooting out lightning due to being overcharged

Step 8: Get on top of the mainframe and the button is now active.

Endgame: The Origins 4 Teleport through time and space and escape the World of Darkness back to the events of the original Game immediately after Richtofen overloads HIS teleporter and gets sent to Kino with the Other 3. The Darkness has not taken over yet and there is still time to set things right or at least as right as they can be.

Rewards: You are given all perma Perks, The map now resembles the original der riese and is on fire. The clock will start ticking again and Samantha is in control meaning instead of the Possessed you are now fighting Nazi Zombies.

Radios

“ ………….Everyone around me…..they aren’t who they were before….I dare not go out there they will find me….I saw what they did to those that did not join them. Their corpses are still hanging by the courtyard. I just need to lie low and find doctor Maxis….he might be able to help”

“ My former colleagues are working on something. I can’t quite tell what. None of this was even on the list of experiments….no they seem to being doing something. What are they building? They call it.. the Gateway”

“ This gateway seems to be some kind of Rift between the Aether and an unknown destination. By god, it’s like our own experiments yet more sinister…if only I could find out WHY they need the Gateway and where it goes. I need to get out of here somehow. “

“ Doctor Maxis! Psst….over here…I’m still here! Get over here before they see you. Maybe we can find a way ou---- no….nonononon…Maxis…It’s me….Sophia……Please…..please….”sob” Please don’t you remember?”

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic