New Images Released (Spoilers)

• Administrators

Keep in mind that the Origins Crew went through the light a.k.a. teleporter at the end of Origins. And we know it's such because the action dialogue states this. I have a a feeling that all four landed on each of the four teleporters in Der Riese at this very moment of the outbreak. It makes complete sense.

They probably knew of Old Richtofen's plan via passing through the Aether. They definitely gained knowledge about the future, but that was disclosed in Origins at all. Perhaps they went through other places and linked the pieces, or met with new Maxis - the one person that fully knew Richtofen's plans.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I think I have COMPLETELY lost my mind with what's happened here... 

Origins DOES seem to make more sense now! We play as good richtofen there... But somehow bad richtofen....

MY HEAD HURTS! 

We need more info... But if I had to guess, the 3 heros (Takeo,Nikolai, and Tank) will be captured and experimented on by nazis at the end. Thus leading to the events of Shi-no-numa and the 3's memory loss. It's probable that richtofen has been driven mad by his own paradox as well... 

Ok... I think I have COMPLETELY lost my mind with what's happened here... 

Origins DOES seem to make more sense now! We play as good richtofen there... But somehow bad richtofen....

MY HEAD HURTS! 

We need more info... But if I had to guess, the 3 heros (Takeo,Nikolai, and Tank) will be captured and experimented on by nazis at the end. Thus leading to the events of Shi-no-numa and the 3's memory loss. It's probable that richtofen has been driven mad by his own paradox as well... 

Huh.... The 3rd instance of backwards time travel.... 

What if i

• IDK how the temple ends up on the moon. It is never shown
    22:39
  •  
    unless
  • Bauerklos
    but if ascension is after shangri la, and they get the golden rod in cotd which is after ascension
  • Black Hand Smith
    but first
  •  
    Once the missiles hit earth it creates a paradox
    22:40
  • Bauerklos
    damnit I'll let you do the talking haha
  • Black Hand Smith
    it destroys the future where cotd exists
  •  
    this paradox destroys the already broken time stream and causes the earth to be compeltely topsy turvey
  •  
    robots in tranzit
  •  
    90s die rise with 2025 soldiers as zombies
  •  
    underground western towns with still living inhabitants
    22:41
  •  
    By this point Time could be too far gone to save
  •  
    Origins is fixing the paradox like maxis says
  •  
    he enters the light and the paradox is resolved
  •  
    which could mean that it gives us enough power to try again with a more stable time stream
    22:42
  •  
    THE GIANT
  •  
    MAXIS'S PLAN
  •  
    Return to the past through the Aether

This is just a thought but based on the leaked trailer... Going by Samantha sending origins crew to Der reise to stop richtofen right after he sends Samantha and maxis threw the teleporter.. It seems the original crew have the knowledge of how original richtofen is and with that knowledge origins richtofen goes to the moon first and touches the pyramid and mentally loses it instead. That's why when original richtofen approaches the teleporter and origins richtofen walks out, it means he already did what he was suppose to and then just kills that richtofen because he's taking his place?

Also I wonder how our original crew is still doing on moon :( 

Oh i get it kinda like where that dude in that movie keeps creating hiself over and over.

Interesting. It works. And makes it the never ending game it is.

haha that movie was nuts.  Predestination.  I loved it.  I just hope our zombies story doesn't end the same way as that movie lool

Still upset they haven't released this trailer yet since this is the one that might give us more insight to the story. But there are some phone recordings of it from the convention. It's pretty much how LILNIG described it. The trailer starts as Richtofen just finishes teleporting Maxis. Then the clock stops and the Origins Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo show up.

They sound like they know about the events that happen from Der Reise on.  Then Nikolai says a "great evil approaches. There is a chain of events that must be set in motion."

Takeo then says they "must awaken the test subjects." (meaning them perhaps) Then the zombies start to storm the place. Richtofen tries to open the teleporter to maybe escape. The others warn him that he doesn't want to release whats in there. When he does, Origins Richtofen steps out and shoots the other Rich in the head.

Thats the end of the video I saw. 

Still upset they haven't released this trailer yet since this is the one that might give us more insight to the story. But there are some phone recordings of it from the convention. It's pretty much how LILNIG described it. The trailer starts as Richtofen just finishes teleporting Maxis. Then the clock stops and the Origins Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo show up.

They sound like they know about the events that happen from Der Reise on.  Then Nikolai says a "great evil approaches. There is a chain of events that must be set in motion."

Takeo then says they "must awaken the test subjects." (meaning them perhaps) Then the zombies start to storm the place. Richtofen tries to open the teleporter to maybe escape. The others warn him that he doesn't want to release whats in there. When he does, Origins Richtofen steps out and shoots the other Rich in the head.

We won't see the trailer soon. Call of Duty's Twitter tweeted out a Periscope video (if that's even the term to use) in which Jason Blundell says The Giant cutscene was exclusive to SDCC.

It made sense to me when I took the commands the Origins characters give to Richtofen out of the context of the trailer. 

Time stops when the Origins characters appear at Der Riese, that explains the clock looping the 3 same seconds.

They've learned about original Richtofen somehow, and are there to reset his timeline and the commands they give to him are their way of doing that.

"That's why you better do exactly what we say"

The commands they give make it seem like they don't want him to open the teleporter but that was their plan, when original Richtofen dies the timeline restarts, the commands they give now will stick with him when the timeline restarts.

"great evil approaches, there are a chain of events that must be set in motion" - the chain of events through locking Sam and Maxis in the tele to Moon

"you must awaken the test subjects" releasing Takeo, Dempsey and Nikolai to help him complete the chain of events

"Richtofen, whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it" - in the context of the trailer it makes it sound like they don't want him to open the door, but what they mean is that they don't want him to go through with the plans that we've seen happen from the moment he locks Maxis and Sam in the teleporter all the way to Moon

"you do not want to meet what's on the other side of that door" - the great evil, the version of Richtofen that will exist if he does go through with his plans 

"you can not begin to comprehend the greater evil you will unleash" - pretty much the same thing, Richtofen thinks having so much power would be good right now, but what will really happen will be bad for him too

and as soon as Richtofen is dead his timeline restarts, he's right back at that moment he locks Sam and Maxis in the teleporter but his ideas have changed because of what the Origins characters told him.

They never told him not to open the door, they just told him not to meet what's on the other side of it.

Edited by LiamFTWinter

Yeah it seems they are trying to prevent the creation of the link between Earth - Aether - Agartha so that the evil will not gain access to the Earth. Something about that video also feels like this is not the firs time they arrive there. Huh.

I'm very interested and confused. If the Origins crew know what is going to transpire and kill Rich to stop it, well a bullet to the head seems kind of anticlimactic. You'd think he'd escape. Maybe Origins Rich is going to do it anyway and doesn't want two versions around. I don't even know.

I'm very interested and confused. If the Origins crew know what is going to transpire and kill Rich to stop it, well a bullet to the head seems kind of anticlimactic. You'd think he'd escape. Maybe Origins Rich is going to do it anyway and doesn't want two versions around. I don't even know.

I believe that killing Original Richtofen is the first step in achieving their goals, whatever they might be. After all, they did say that they're aiming to change the future.

When he is dead he can't get to the Moon to fulfill his plan. But we know that Samantha will be trapped in the Moon. That's still a problem to be solved.

When he is dead he can't get to the Moon to fulfill his plan. But we know that Samantha will be trapped in the Moon. That's still a problem to be solved.

Will she, though? Right after being teleported, she ends up at Griffon Station with Maxis. Perhaps there's a side quest in The Giant that helps to prevent her from being sucked into the MPD?

Love the thoughts on this. Blew my mind watching the video. One theory i have heard is its before we arrive at Der Riese from WAW. But what if the fly trap has something to do with their plans? Just saying it seems like it released something now that we have more to go on. for instance shooting the teddy bears. teddy bears always have been of evil IE evil sam. just seems like they may connect?

Will she, though? Right after being teleported, she ends up at Griffon Station with Maxis. Perhaps there's a side quest in The Giant that helps to prevent her from being sucked into the MPD?

Hmmm might be the case.

Has anyone here seen Terminator Genisys? There Reese gets new memories from himself when the time was altered. In short he was born after the Judgment day and his parents died but the world changed and the Judgment day was delayed so he started to get memories from his childhood and parents that never happened in his own timeline but did in this one. He got message from them new memories and later in the film he himself seeks himself (as child at the time) and gives him the message that would become his memory.

Is that a different Richtofen or Maxis or another Nazi? We see the Origins Richtofen. 

gOU6w7k.jpg  

Origins Richtofen

qCvhTjB.jpg

Pre-Samantha body Richtofen or Samantha in Richtofen

It has to be pre-waw Richtofen, if you watch the trailer, you'll hear him saying goodbye to Maxis just before the origins crew appears, meaning they traveled to right after he thought he killed Maxis.