CoDz Stream

So, as a staff we've been wanting to get into the streaming scene over the last few months, but haven't really been able to execute as much as we'd like. Whether we've just all been busy or we haven't laid out a specific streaming schedule or we don't all have streaming capabilities, it's just kept us from actively pursuing it.

As such, I figured I'd come to the community and ask some of the bigger questions. First of all, would you actually watch if we were to consistently stream gameplay? If so, how often would you like for us to stream? Who on the CoDz staff would you like to watch? What kind of games would you like to watch us play (obviously Black Ops 3 will be played a lot here in a few months, but until then we have to resort to other games) ?

Anyway, feel free to give any and all feedback regarding this because we'd love to get your input. Thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I could watch CoDz streams, if they are informed early on and not just like when streamers have started already. Thats bad when done, cos I usually miss streams due to poor informing. Anything regarding CoD would be interesting to watch, unless gameplay is repetitive, like training for few hours to get high rounds. Comedic streams would be fun and not just serious gameplay :D

Honestly, as of now, no, not really would I watch. Sorry. : / BUT, around the time the new game comes out? That would be very cool. See, I'm not getting the game right away this time. I want to preview it first, and watching you guys stream to me would be much preferable to watching most Youtube players, because, well, I actually know you guys, or at least know of you. But if you do that, make sure it is easily noticeable, so people checking the site can see right away that there's gameplay going on.

Now obviously you might want to do other things, I understand. But, sorry, not my cup of tea.

• Tech Admin

The plan is to have the twitch stream service which was on the previous forum version return once it has been updated for IPB. Until then we don't have it but we will bring it back. That way you can add any stream to it and a list of active stream will show on the right of the forum main index.