(CONFIRMED) Blops 3 Zombies Reveal - July 9th 1:00 PM

Revealing the Collector's Editions alongside the Zombies reveal? Perhaps we're getting something Zombies related in these editions then.

thank god, ive been waitin for them to announce the collectors edition. its gotta be zombie related. i mean why hold off til the zombie reveal? unless an item in there is zombies related. aw wat if we get the comic book with collectors edition lol

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Revealing the Collector's Editions alongside the Zombies reveal? Perhaps we're getting something Zombies related in these editions then.

thank god, ive been waitin for them to announce the collectors edition. its gotta be zombie related. i mean why hold off til the zombie reveal? unless an item in there is zombies related. aw wat if we get the comic book with collectors edition lol

​If we get the comic book I wont care how sh*tty the hardened case is. haha

Fingers crossed for the best zombies game yet. :3

I really really hope so.

Just gonna copy this from what I said to a friend:

I don't think that star studded cast means new celebrity characters. Comic Con often has a lot of famous voice actors on the panels which talk about their roles, they usually have the likes of Tara Strong and John Dimaggio who are famous in the cartoon business. But if you go look at our fab 4s voice actors IMDB, you will find that they are quit the famous voice actors and even just actors at some points so don't assume that they are gone just yet. Nolan North, the voice of Richtofen, T.E.D.D., Brutus, (theirs also ... voice he's credited for in BO2, I wonder what it is?). There is also Fred Tatasciore, the voice of Nikolai and Maxis (same guy, weird huh?). Then there is Tom Kane who voices Takeo. Finally there is Steve Blum who voices Dempsey. These guys do a lot of work and I would say that them being at Comic Con is like them just being at home, I am sure they are not new to it and I bet they would be branded as star studded themselves.

I will make love to Vonderhaar's head if I see any kind of Zombies collectible in the package.

I think its highly likely that it will be zombies themed. It is what the players want. Also the zombies reveal and care package thing will be at Comic Con.

• Moderators

Is this being streamed at all? Or will we have to wait someone puts a video or announcement up?

​Not sure if anything has ever been streamed from Comic con. I do know that various panels have been recorded and uploaded to youtube though.

If not then I would say there is a high chance of it being streamed anyway since it is CoD's first apperance at comic con. As far as I know.

I expect it to be shown at comic con exclusively for the day then will be released by Activision the next to the wider public. That is how it has went down when movie trailers debut at comic con.

I especially expect it to be released the next day because by that point too many people will have leaked details of the reveal all over social media anyway so they cat will be out of the bag.

I expect it to be shown at comic con exclusively for the day then will be released by Activision the next to the wider public. That is how it has went down when movie trailers debut at comic con.

I especially expect it to be released the next day because by that point too many people will have leaked details of the reveal all over social media anyway so they cat will be out of the bag.

​If that does happen, will those be allowed to be posted here before the worldwide announcement? I mean it's not a leak, and it's arguably the biggest day for us since we are actually getting details now.

​If that does happen, will those be allowed to be posted here before the worldwide announcement? I mean it's not a leak, and it's arguably the biggest day for us since we are actually getting details now.

​If a trailer is shown to the public, it no longer becomes a leak so I cannot see any reason why we wouldn't allow it to be discussed. It will be all over social media sites mintues after being shown anyway.

I've got a buddy who will be at ComicCon that is going to try and get into the reveal and he WILL periscope it if he gets in.

Will also be auctioning off any swag he gets on Ebay sooo there's that :p.

​For what, thousands of pounds/ dollars?

Super jealous about the stuff they'll be giving to attendees, to think I was about to go to comic con this year too. Super read drop all my money on prestige edition though (betting on something zombies related to be included in it)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies World Reveal Set for July 9 at San Diego Comic-Con

At E3, fans were given a taste of what’s to come in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 multiplayer, but next week at San Diego Comic-Con, we turn our focus to Treyarch’s signature Zombies. On July 9, Treyarch will reveal the much-anticipated mode in a panel featuring the studio’s Zombies Director, Jason Blundell, and Lead Writer, Craig Houston. Attendees will also be treated with a first look at the Zombies reveal trailer, the mode’s star-studded cast, and the official announcement of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Collector’s Editions. Fans in the audience will also have and a chance to receive limited edition Zombies memorabilia, available exclusively at Comic-Con.

In addition to the panel on Thursday afternoon, anyone in the San Diego area will get a real life taste of the Black Ops Zombies experience in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Escape Room Challenge. Open to both the public and Comic-Con attendees, the Escape Room Challenge tasks groups of survivors with solving a series of puzzles in order to escape a locked room before time runs out. What’s more, fans who didn’t get the chance to attend E3, will have the opportunity to go hands-on with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 multiplayer at the PlayStation Road to Greatness tour bus.

San Diego Comic-Con attendees can check out the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies World Reveal panel at 1:00pm PT on Thursday, July 9 in Room 6BCF. The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Escape Room Challenge will be open Thursday through Saturday and can be found along with the PlayStation Road to Greatness tour bus across from the convention center at 450 Second Ave, San Diego, CA, 92101.

Treyarch and I don't think it is there fault that people didn't know about comic con, like if you are gonna go to comic con dont just go for a call of duty game. Theres so much there.

Yall arent keeping on topic, did nobody look at what was around the picture of the zombies? "7C" "USA" "66" "7" "October 2nd 1962" which is when the US performs atmospheric nuclear test at Johnston Island. Also Operation Dominic happened which was high altitude testing. Possibly a way of spreading the zombie outbreak even more? We did see the Area51 zombies maybe America had weaponized it?

We are completely on topic? The 1962 thing was found back when the image was used in the dice summit was it not?

I dont believe this image was at the dice summit. wasnt this announced june 24th? unless your talking about the actual background and all. if so then cool. I do believe they are reusing the same background or a similar background. And by topic im referring to the picture and July 9th date.