(CONFIRMED) Blops 3 Zombies Reveal - July 9th 1:00 PM

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another idea: what if Treyarch is announcing the long-awaited comic series to go with Zombies? It doesn't sound too farfetched, and would definitely fit the theme of the convention.

​Damnit, they did say writing....+ markers are back (fuck those markers)

What if they meant it literally?

Can't imagine not getting at least a teaser trailer with a comic announcement. 

Edited by RedDeadRiot

Another idea: what if Treyarch is announcing the long-awaited comic series to go with Zombies? It doesn't sound too farfetched, and would definitely fit the theme of the convention.

​Well, it's either that, or Treyarch are super hyped to go see One Direction. 

​Aren't we all?

​Aren't we all?

​Didn't you hear? They got tired of using Avenged Sevenfold's feature tracks on their games, so now they've hired One Direction!

:lol:

If One Direction is in zombies..................we burn treyarch to the ground.....

Embers....

They aren't actually in zombies. The events in San Diego are Comic Con and obviously a One Direction concert. They aren't related.

Man, we're getting everything to do with this CoD early this year. Yeah, SDCC is a very strange place to reveal the Zombies mode for a video game, when the convention is centred on movies and comics. A Call of Duty Zombies comic sounds great, and entirely plausible.

Edited by Spiderx3000

Honestly, while I loved MOTD, the entire story is still a clusterfuck and we need info on the original storyline.

If they abandon the original story for MOTD, I'll be slightly pissed as the original story is, well the original. Since 2008. I don't want everything we know to be swept under the rug for a completely different and unreleated storyline.

Unless MOTD is linked more than we know.....

Damnnit

July's gonna be a hyped up month!

EP4 of Life is Strange and Zombies!!

Honestly, while I loved MOTD, the entire story is still a clusterfuck and we need info on the original storyline.

If they abandon the original story for MOTD, I'll be slightly pissed as the original story is, well the original. Since 2008. I don't want everything we know to be swept under the rug for a completely different and unreleated storyline.

Unless MOTD is linked more than we know.....

Damnnit

July's gonna be a hyped up month!

EP4 of Life is Strange and Zombies!

I'm sorry, but what does MOTD have to do with this? Is it because of the Alcatraz zombies picture? I'm 99% certain it's only being used for promotional purposes. 

Yeah the mob of the dead picture is just promotional, everything but the time and place is taken straight out of the dice summit. I think 3arch just keep these books pages to use as promotional stuff for zombies now. I really hope they announce a comic book like TWD. I think there could be a lot there that they could do which would give some insight into the story. Its getting me really excited to think about it, I can just imagine the zombies in the comic and stuff. If they do a comic, I hope they start with Origins so they can explain the beginning of zombies essentially and run through the story following that group because starting off at Shi No Numa would seem strange.

Man, we're getting everything to do with this CoD early this year. Yeah, SDCC is a very strange place to reveal the Zombies mode for a video game, when the convention is centred on movies and comics. A Call of Duty Zombies comic sounds great, and entirely plausible.

​SDCC has had a video game focus for a while now it's not that strange 

I would expect another bonus zombie map with the Collector's Edition to be honest. Possibly a remake of a previous map or another MP reimagining? Either way I would be surprised if there was not a bonus map considering they gave us the WaW remakes with the BO1 SE, and Nuketown with the BO2 HE.

What is disappointing is that after we get this Comic-Con reveal, we still have to wait 4 MONTHS!!! for the game to come out. Aaaargh.... :(

​SDCC has had a video game focus for a while now it's not that strange 

Really? I just probably haven't heard of games being shown there then.

That description of the Zombies World Reveal makes it sound like only people attending the show will see the trailer.