(CONFIRMED) Blops 3 Zombies Reveal - July 9th 1:00 PM

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things, the "Giant" map is a season pass bonus right? And second I need that fridge in my life. When do we think the preorder will go live?

No, as of right now "THE GIANT" is only listed as a juggernog special edition exclusive. Although if I had to guess, it will become part of the Pre-order and/or season's pass bonuses, then finally be released as a micro-transaction shortly after the first DLC drops. 

Their is so much irony that this year I was meant to be getting a PS4, BO3 and a mini fridge for my birthday (which is two days before game release) and now I can kill two birds with one stone!

Reveal hasn't even started yet and I already feel slightly dissapointed. :/

What reality do you live in? We just got the zombies themed collectors edition revealed with a Juggernog mini fridge and a remake of the fan favourite map Der Riese, that is still involved with the storyline. What more do you actually want? Seriously to say it hasn't even started yet and we already have all of this, being disappointed means you are being ungrateful. 

A remake that is linked to the story and we have no details on yet. So yeah, ungrateful is the perfect word for it. I can't help noticing you took one word out of context out of a whole post.

What reality do you live in? We just got the zombies themed collectors edition revealed with a Juggernog mini fridge and a remake of the fan favourite map Der Riese, that is still involved with the storyline. What more do you actually want? Seriously to say it hasn't even started yet and we already have all of this, being disappointed means you are being ungrateful. 

It's not as if we all share the same opinion, people will always be unhappy with things, no matter how great you think they are.

I don't really know how someone can be ungrateful in this situation. They just don't like the contents in the edition. I mean it's not as if Activision are giving this out for free or something.

I mean it's nice zombie players get their own special edition it but I'm not happy on the idea of remakes in general when we have played the maps in World at War and forced to buy them again in Black Ops because the Moon map was tied to them. They finally had 3 years time to develop and they went again with the route of rameks Also I'm not grateful that a chunk of zombies experience is put behind quite a large paywall for who knows how long for the zombie community.

I mean it's nice zombie players get their own special edition it but I'm not happy on the idea of remakes in general when we have played the maps in World at War and forced to buy them again in Black Ops because the Moon map was tied to them. They finally had 3 years time to develop and they went again with the route of rameks Also I'm not grateful that a chunk of zombies experience is put behind quite a large paywall for who knows how long for the zombie community.

I don't think it's a remake, I think they're completely re imagining the map. The last time we got remakes, they all came together. This one is stand alone. I think the map is going to be huge.

i feel u their. But remmber oir first ee was ascension. And ive always felt their was ment to be more to der rise and im glad they are expandimg onn the potential the map has. And besides. We get our tompsons and ppsh back :)

ad who knows what eelse.

a remake

That bit right there. Ungrateful? Okay then.

im with you.  We already have der reise on 2 out of the 3 zombies games, i don't see the need for another one.  maybe im in the minority though. oh well. still extremely excited for the reveal

I am cool with a remake/reimagining of Der Riese if it's done right and actually contains new areas and features as opposed to just being a straight remake. I am sure it will be if it carries on the story from where Origins leaves off. I am obviously wanting new and exciting maps though as well so happy to hear this is a DLC/Bonus map rather than the stock map.

If they were to give us a reimagined map and new map with each DLC or even added old maps as micro transactions I would happily pay for them, but I want new maps mainly. Older maps have worn thin now for me.