(CONFIRMED) Blops 3 Zombies Reveal - July 9th 1:00 PM

But you are just saying Hell and not saying any reason as to why a map would be set there, aside from the same idea he says in that video. Why would it be hell? What part of it even looks like hell?

The bloody Door with the Chains is very Hellish. 

Hell does not necessarily have to be hell. Perhaps people in ancient times saw this "Hell" and since they had no other way to describe it, named the place Hell. 

The blue rock place in origins is calle the crazy place by the people who found it. They gave it a name but that does not necessarily mean the place is actually called the crazy place

Benn does not own Hell. He may have had an idea set in hell but thy doesn't mean everything about hell belongs to him.

But you were using his idea? Also the door with the chains on it looks like any other castle door really.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you are just saying Hell and not saying any reason as to why a map would be set there, aside from the same idea he says in that video. Why would it be hell? What part of it even looks like hell?

The bloody Door with the Chains is very Hellish. 

Hell does not necessarily have to be hell. Perhaps people in ancient times saw this "Hell" and since they had no other way to describe it, named the place Hell. 

The blue rock place in origins is calle the crazy place by the people who found it. They gave it a name but that does not necessarily mean the place is actually called the crazy place

Benn does not own Hell. He may have had an idea set in hell but thy doesn't mean everything about hell belongs to him.

But you were using his idea? Also the door with the chains on it looks like any other castle door really.

I'm not using his idea. When did I ever use his Idea?

At the end of the day, NOTHING is confirmed. We are mearly speculating on what we can from the various images we get shown to us. We can only second guess at what is to come and if someone suggests something we cannot counter it with "That is not confirmed!", when nothing is confirmed at this point in time.

It looks like we have been getting contrasting images that have caused confusion. At one stage it looked like we would be getting a nazi zombie themed map but now we are getting multiple costumes. I doubt we will be getting a map set in hell based on multiple time period costumes, but saying that, the direction BO2 went in who knows. Either way, speculation is fine as nothing is confirmed at this stage so we are free to discuss and speculate as we please.

At the end of the day, NOTHING is confirmed. We are mearly speculating on what we can from the various images we get shown to us. We can only second guess at what is to come and if someone suggests something we cannot counter it with "That is not confirmed!", when nothing is confirmed at this point in time.

It looks like we have been getting contrasting images that have caused confusion. At one stage it looked like we would be getting a nazi zombie themed map but now we are getting multiple costumes. I doubt we will be getting a map set in hell based on multiple time period costumes, but saying that, the direction BO2 went in who knows. Either way, speculation is fine as nothing is confirmed at this stage so we are free to discuss and speculate as we please.

I never said Hell was confirmed.

However I did say At least 2 Maps Confirmed.

However I did say At least 2 Maps Confirmed.

Say's who? Who said that at least 2 maps are confirmed? Unless it was Treyarch or Activision I ain't interested.

Also, the "NOTHING is confirmed" was not necessarily aimed at you.

I believe we have enough info and data at this point to safely say there are at least 2 maps in the game. I wouldn;t say confirmed unless I was absolutely sure. You know how strict I am with saying confirmed without having info to back up a claim. 

Can confirm at least 2 separate Zombies Maps

Fedoras don't match with the whole Nova 6 Uniforms. 

One maps is alot more Hellish than the other map

For now until an official name comes out

Hell, and Chicago. 

However there is still the matter of the

The Bloody Gate is like a Gate to Hell covered in Gore.

The Fedoras seem to be Chicago

Nova Six could be the Hell like Map but then there is also something else

The Der Riese wallweapon pic which could either be part of a Der Riese remaster, or could be part of the Nova Map from the First trailer

Well.... We don't know this.... Also didn't I point out a flaw in just about every notion that those first guys were nova 6s? That's really directed speculation, not confirmed. 

HOWEVER, it is INCREDIBLY likely to see more then one map at launch, and these zombies DO appear to be different. I think you may have it backwards. 

What if the nazi-zombie map is hell where the O4 are trapped, and this map is in chicago? Think about it! To atone for their sins hell (argartha) is where sam now rules and is sending the O4 on missions for herself in their memories of older maps. Meanwhile the real power struggle is happening above! 

Theorys remember, just theories. 

But once again, we've been blinded by a hat! The real question is: What are those odd red symbols on the wall? 

Hope we have a hardcore Nml style gameplay. I'd be happy as a pig in mud. As for the images, thinking I'm suffering eyeball lag. Buggered if I can see and/or imagine what youse guy's and girls are seeing.

my hot tip, I think there is a zombie in them there images. Zombies confirmed?

No man's land should be it's own game mode. Make zombies a little more hectic.

Fuck. I start work today at exactly 1pm. Maybe i''ll take a bathroom break and watch the trailer once it's out.

Why couldn't the reveal be tomorrow? Or at least at 12 today?

Well some stuff leaked already. I bet you could find something on Liams pootube #winkyface

Edited by RedDeadRiot

Treyarch god damnit you know how to empty my wallet.  Although my unpopular opinion is that i wish we weren't doing remade maps.  3rd time for der reise in 4 games?  i mean im sure it will be different but whatever.  and it will probably be out on PS4 first which is lame.  should be like nuketown z's and come out at the same time as release

Treyarch god damnit you know how to empty my wallet.  Although my unpopular opinion is that i wish we weren't doing remade maps.  3rd time for der reise in 4 games?  i mean im sure it will be different but whatever.  and it will probably be out on PS4 first which is lame.  should be like nuketown z's and come out at the same time as release

They changed the name completely. It's always been a focal point of everything, Where it all started. I think we see a completely remade map that's MASSIVE. They renamed it "The Giant".... Last time it was released, it came with other maps and was still called DR. 

I reckon we're in for a treat.