(CONFIRMED) Blops 3 Zombies Reveal - July 9th 1:00 PM

The background thing, it is the same background and even the MotD picture was from the summit. The date was also there and it was one of the first discoveries. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now... Just WHAT the HELL ... is that... 

A blood-smudge? Likely. It is a zombie given by the odd extension of the thumb. What's do is that this zombie doesn't appear to be wearing a uniform like in the teaser at the end of the reveal trailer (and thank god for no more hat) it appears to be wearing a smock like if it was a butcher or doctor. Then what is that thing under the word "Until":  armor? Is he a blacksmith? Unlikely his apron would be black not white. It has dimension to it so I don't think it's ALL a blood stain or shadow.... 

What are you talking about blood? It is a zombie... Also it is wearing something like a jacket because you can see sleeves and then it has a white skirt so I assume it is a girl zombie.

Looks like a futuristic door that has been blocked up.

Edit:I tell a lie, I saw something else. It looks like a really old oak door. It has metal hinges and everything. But in the middle is god knows what. Is there not a better way to brightening these images better? When people brighten fnaf teasers they look a lot cleaner.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

By "the show" do you mean his livestream? Did he say when he is going to say something or is it just like so people will watch his stream so he may not even say it?

By "the show" do you mean his livestream? Did he say when he is going to say something or is it just like so people will watch his stream so he may not even say it?

Should of put panel... he will be hosting the panel at comic-con and asking questions etc. to Jason Blundell and the cast.

Edited by TubbiPack

Yeah I just found out via charlie intel. My first question is why? He might have been a big zombies youtuber a while ago but he wasn't ever really into the story and he used a term for running circles that Treyarch tried to get rid of so it is a bit weird that it isn't someone else.

Syndicate is hosting the show and he said that some of the info has "something to do with already existing maps".

Syndicate is hosting the show and he said that some of the info has "something to do with already existing maps".

Ugh, I have to say I dislike Syndicate as a YouTube commentator, and I do agree with NV to a certain extent, but he is/was huge in the Zombies community and Treyarch always invited him out to events. The "past maps" quote sounds interesting though. I really hope we get a remake of Der Riese with a lot of new places to discover, with maybe new Easter eggs in relation to the current story we'll have going on. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself now.

Edited by Spiderx3000

This just says 1960s Chicago all over to me. Look in the back, there are red glowing symbols and they are the same symbols that were in that first BO3 teaser which a few people were trying to theorize some sort of cipher.

Can confirm at least 2 separate Zombies Maps

Fedoras don't match with the whole Nova 6 Uniforms. 

One maps is alot more Hellish than the other map

For now until an official name comes out

Hell, and Chicago. 

However there is still the matter of the

The Bloody Gate is like a Gate to Hell covered in Gore.

The Fedoras seem to be Chicago

Nova Six could be the Hell like Map but then there is also something else

The Der Riese wallweapon pic which could either be part of a Der Riese remaster, or could be part of the Nova Map from the First trailer

Actually I am going to debunk everything you just said. So far we have seen an undergroundish looking map, like in the trailer and that dice summit picture which are obviously linked. Then we see a wooden door in another teaser. Now we have stone walls with wooden support beams and these zombies which to be honest look to be wearing that same creamish colour clothing as the other zombies in the trailer. Also they have the same kind of tone and same zombie eyes. I am pretty sure they are the same map, just different parts of the map. Looks like a castle or something to be honest. Or a medieval kind of town.

Actually I am going to debunk everything you just said. So far we have seen an undergroundish looking map, like in the trailer and that dice summit picture which are obviously linked. Then we see a wooden door in another teaser. Now we have stone walls with wooden support beams and these zombies which to be honest look to be wearing that same creamish colour clothing as the other zombies in the trailer. Also they have the same kind of tone and same zombie eyes. I am pretty sure they are the same map, just different parts of the map. Looks like a castle or something to be honest. Or a medieval kind of town.

Medievel town would not have zombies in fedoras or Nova zombies Unless....

What if we WERE in Hell? And there are zombies from every era in it?

It is not that map benn came up with... sheesh. It isn't confirmed to be a fedora or suspenders. The zombie looks like that farmer zombie in Buried in some ways. Anyways, castles don't just exist in medieval times. It could be a map in the 60s linked around a castle (I say 60s because of the zombies wearing russian clothing, they are not nova zombies just resemble russians from that mission.)

Also what is with the hell obsession? I see nothing in these teasers that resembles hell whatsoever. 

It is not that map benn came up with... sheesh. It isn't confirmed to be a fedora or suspenders. The zombie looks like that farmer zombie in Buried in some ways. Anyways, castles don't just exist in medieval times. It could be a map in the 60s linked around a castle (I say 60s because of the zombies wearing russian clothing, they are not nova zombies just resemble russians from that mission.)

No not afterlife

I mean Just Hell.

After Origins perhaps we opened the gate to hell and we went in. WHO KNOWS! All we know for certain is there are multiple outfits that do not match with the locations presented to us. Maybe we need to escape Hell or someplace Hell-Like

Hell isn't confirmed to even be in the storyline, what you are describing is exactly that afterlife video.

Take off your Benn Goggles nobody is talking about Benn Here.

Hell could have a Place in the story. Just not the Hell we think. 

I'm just trying to Piece together the reasoning between the puzzle pieces that don't seem to fit together

But you are just saying Hell and not saying any reason as to why a map would be set there, aside from the same idea he says in that video. Why would it be hell? What part of it even looks like hell?

Hell isn't confirmed to even be in the storyline, what you are describing is exactly that afterlife video.

Take off your Benn Goggles nobody is talking about Benn Here.

Hell could have a Place in the story. Just not the Hell we think. 

I'm just trying to Piece together the reasoning between the puzzle pieces that don't seem to fit together

Me when I see Benn, PTG, Or DoucheDeBoop's name,

readImage.thumb.jpg.fce72c70d20010ff5ca6

Yup well that is why I am confused as to why he is using their ideas but saying they are his own, without explaining how they are his apart from using those ideas.

But you are just saying Hell and not saying any reason as to why a map would be set there, aside from the same idea he says in that video. Why would it be hell? What part of it even looks like hell?

The bloody Door with the Chains is very Hellish. 

Hell does not necessarily have to be hell. Perhaps people in ancient times saw this "Hell" and since they had no other way to describe it, named the place Hell. 

The blue rock place in origins is calle the crazy place by the people who found it. They gave it a name but that does not necessarily mean the place is actually called the crazy place

Benn does not own Hell. He may have had an idea set in hell but thy doesn't mean everything about hell belongs to him.