Why PS4 getting DLC first is a Good Thing ( Edited )

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did people say the xbox one was broken?  I've had mine since November and haven't had even the slightest bit of an issue?  If there was something majorly wrong with it, it has long since been fixed...

Back in E3 2013, they made every mistake possible while revealing the Xbone.

$500, mandatory kinect, had to be always online (this was the biggest issue), in addition to not being able to sell used games among other smaller issues. Basically, that E3, PS4 annihilated it, and everyone wrote off the xbone. Fortunately for microsoft, at the last minute they had common sense and reversed many of those (I believe they dropped kinect and the price later on, though).

Why did people say the xbox one was broken?  I've had mine since November and haven't had even the slightest bit of an issue?  If there was something majorly wrong with it, it has long since been fixed...

Back in E3 2013, they made every mistake possible while revealing the Xbone.

$500, mandatory kinect, had to be always online (this was the biggest issue), in addition to not being able to sell used games among other smaller issues. Basically, that E3, PS4 annihilated it, and everyone wrote off the xbone. Fortunately for microsoft, at the last minute they had common sense and reversed many of those (I believe they dropped kinect and the price later on, though).

hmm i see.  Well it works fine now lol.  And with them adding backward compatibility, I think that will help convince a lot of people to upgrade finally.  geez i still don't understand why they are still releasing games for the 360 and ps3.  i mean i understand from a business perspective, but not from a tech perspective

"Cod found a home on PS4"

Yawn, BHS, you lost a lot of credibility with this garbage thread. 

I don't mind. I stand by my belief that the community needs to reset itself in order to finally be taken seriously. 

Reset itself? Good one, bro. By the way, no matter what way you look at it the community will never be taken seriously even if it DOES change. Even though CoD is relatively decent at trying new things in every game, people still shit on it and say absolutely nothing has changed. You expect people to think differently of the community? Pffft, good one, dude.

Looking at this post, you can see why call of duty isn't taken seriously. It is the laughing stock of anywhere I go where I talk about games, I don't mean a few people either I really mean about 200 people I have spoken to who say it is a repetitive joke or what have you, but it all ends up going down to the fans of the game who seem to be the biggest problem, like it is with every game really but it is Call of Duty specifically that suffers from this because it has such a big community.

You act like the Xbox is all children.. you know that most of the kids I've met prefer Playstation? Which is why I'm an Xbox/PC gamer? I'm glad that Playstation gets DLC first now, they deserve after us getting it all this time, but you can't expect anything to change because a new console gets DLC first now, can you? Because that's a bit biased towards PLaystation being full of "adults", which is it not. Same with the Xbox. Both have children and both have adults. Playstation just payed extra this year to get DLC, that's not going to change ANYTHING about the Zombies nor the youtube community. In fact I've seen a lot of youtubers saying that they're sticking to Xbox but only going to upload PS4 gameplay for when DLC comes out.

I was going to get a PS4 and not an Xbox One (Seeing as I'm still on Last Gen because I didn't want to upgrade to shit consoles [and, yes, they were both shit and broken at one point]) because they PS4 was just a little better than the Xbox One. Which is probably why there was so much Migration to the PS4, because they Xbox One was broken. Severely broken. But, as we all know, E3 shows that the Xbox One is going to get better. Better than ever. With Backwards Compatibility, PC Mods to Xbox Compatibility, 1 Terabyte of space, and much more. The only thing that the Ps4 has over Xbox One now is CoD Dlc early.. and this isn't a console-biased thing. This is just fact.

i can't agree more with this post, ALOT of people i know in day to day life have chosen xbox one over ps4, just for the media side of things. I have owned both playstation 4 and xbox one, both are amazing systems! but yes the only thing in my eyes that ps4 has over xbox one is early dlc, which I'm not worried about because i had been playing cod on ps3 and I'm used to it.

the way i see it, I'm not one for discovering easter the actual " easter eggs" but researching the findings, i find this just as fun, if not more fun than actually playing zombies. I'm 28 now and I'm not studying anything at university... this game actually keeps my brain working, as you know i smoke a lot of weed and drink heavily and this site itself has kept my brain thinking and working on a studying level which has been FUN and theres not many learning experiences i can say that for (besides my music).

Too much to quote. Interesting disscussion. Kinda funny u guys just dont know.

They link many sources of information together to see results.

Think about all the personal information u give psn and xbox live. What do u think they legaly do with it all?

Also i used to xbox. Then i woke up and relized playstation is way more common world wide. Remember soney jas had a foothold in this market for a lomg time. This is a new avenue for microsoft AND they are tryimg to be unique.

All hardcore gamers are pc orgionals imo. And we all know the sole purpose for a playstation. Its solid. Sure they have problems. Life right?