So far there's just been a few things, and why not, it's only 10:30 EST of the first day! But E3 is shaping up to be absolutely fantastic! 

Fall out 4 is including a grays-mod-like building system for houses, dishonored is getting a sequel, and plants Vs Zombies is... Showcasing things even I don't care about.... 

If you find anything throughout the day online, feel free to post it here for discussion! 

(Also please tell me if a thread with this exact purpose already exists) 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOO! I finally didn't unintentionally mooch off another persons post! 

Ok, so for those who don't know, apparently 10:46 AM EST is equivalent to 7:46AM PDT. So we got at least a few hours until we see BO3! (question is, will it be 4 or 13 hours? ) 

​I don't think that Duty is showing today. 

Untitled.thumb.jpg.2c3f997becc26bf76537a

• Administrators

HAH! I knew not trading/selling my 360 games was a smart move! Now the question is, which games will become backwards-compatible? Hopefully Microsoft doesn't follow what Sony did by allowing only certain games to be playable and others not (depending on some database form Playstation has on its site).

Xbox One rocketed out of the gutter, into the air and Knocked PS4 right out of it's cloud. 

Microsoft has listened to their community and each year they improved the xbox one .

However Sony beat Xbox One at launch and they sat back and relaxed without realizing how quickly Xbox was catching up.

Now Xbox is on Par with PS4 maybe even surpassing it with More Exclusive games, Backwards compatibility, and more dedication to the community.

PS4 Needs to step up now before it is left behind. We still have the PS4 conference soon 

Xbox One rocketed out of the gutter, into the air and Knocked PS4 right out of it's cloud. 

Microsoft has listened to their community and each year they improved the xbox one .

However Sony beat Xbox One at launch and they sat back and relaxed without realizing how quickly Xbox was catching up.

Now Xbox is on Par with PS4 maybe even surpassing it with More Exclusive games, Backwards compatibility, and more dedication to the community.

PS4 Needs to step up now before it is left behind. We still have the PS4 conference soon 

​Don't expect much from it anyway, or at least the amount of exclusives and features announced at the Microsoft conference.

So far

Xbox One has shown the most Advancement since launch and it really shows with their E3. Backwards compatibility, Exclusive Games, brand new controller.

Sony has shown that it will actually have exclusive games in it's library coming soon all of them which look great. Although No Man's sky is promising the impossible due to the amount of data it requires to have infinite planets each the size of an actual planet.

I want to see what nintendo has to offer now.