NFL Star Marshawn Lynch to appear in Black Ops 3

1V6 Clutch in Search? Beastmode. Beastmode in Duty? Beastmode Beastmode.

i.thumb.jpg.2de43e5d1d3ae1f9ad1970faa588

IN THE YEAR 2065, cybernetic advancements give rise to augmented human soldiers, a new breed of badass charged with preserving our way of life. Their mission leads them to a seedy bar in Singapore, where they encounter an underworld boss and his elite squad of mercenaries. Among them is a 5-foot-11, 215-pound battering ram of a man who's exactly like the world's most ferocious running back circa 2015: the Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch.

Welcome to the world of Call of Duty: Black Ops III, the highly anticipated first-person shooter game set for release in early November. What follows is the exclusive behind-the-scenes story of how Lynch put his stamp on the blockbuster franchise. The game has long captured his imagination. Now it will carry his likeness, giving him the distinction of being the first athlete to appear as a character in a Call of Duty game.

The article proceeds to take you through a day in the life of a man starring his likeness in a video game. 

Via - ESPN

Edited by RedDeadRiot
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I think the Xbox one is off. The light isn't on

​PS4 is being used, look at controller in his hand. HOWEVER, the Xbox is clearly the main console seeing as how it's actually in the tv "station: (for lack of better terms)

Look how snug of a fit it is, that stand was made for the XB1. PS4 is just off to the side. Sources have said multiple times that PS4 version is just further along and a better product atm.

As for Marashawn being in the game, I doubt it'll drive sales, and I doubt that was the reason behind it. He's a menacing dude, they mo cap everything. Getting a guy of his physique is huge. Will make his character look a little meaner in the game. It's just a cool little touch. Like Ice Cube being a voice in Black Ops, nothing major but his assets will help drive the character. 

Edited by RedDeadRiot

Sadly I think the Xbox one is off. The light isn't on

​You need glasses. Thats what the light looks like on an Xbox one, it isnt fully white and illuminated like a spotlight, its kinda faint. Also you know theres lots of light as well so yeah.

• 3 weeks later...