So......Zombies in Every Cod from now on......Elephant in the room.

So......yeah......Apparently there are some rumors going around ( Not a Leak ) that since Zombies is so Popular they have decided to include it in every cod from now on. .... I'm planning an editorial on my own personal thoughts on this but.....what would your reactions be if it was confirmed. Just wanted to get the jump on this.... Let this video describe what could be going on at Activision right now...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope not. If IW is continuing Ghosts (I doubt they'll start another series), than Extinction will most likely be in it as well. But I think it will definitely be changed a bit.

I also just wish SLG hadn't done Exo-Zombies. I have gripes with it being similar to Zombies, but my biggest gripe is that they're actually Zombies. Why couldn't they have just replaced them with Cyborgs? Or something else?

Over-saturation is never a good thing (It's happened to modern/futuristic shooters, and it is kind of happening to the zombie genre in general, but I really hope it doesn't affect 3arc zombies).

Rissole dude that is what I have been saying since Exo Zombies was announced! I couldn't care less what IW do because I will only buy the game if it actually looks good/ worth buying. Since Mark Ruben has gone it could be good but its still IW who used three variations of the same map and the same ending in two games so... I couldn't care less if they make zombies, it will be a rip off of exo zombies which is technically a rip off of 3arch zombies (dont lie to yourselves it blatantly is).

Horse shit, but expected with the cash cow that's running the show.

I don't think they can co-exist, they will try but eventually they will see DLC numbers drop on whatever the worse product is. 

If this is the future of CoD they're leaving the door wide open for a competitor willing to innovate to come in and finally dethrone them.

In the end, the only thing that can actually continue to be a big zombies franchise is 3arch zombies, even now they are jeopardizing it though so they need to pick up there game. Unless Highmoon or Ravensoft pick up there game at making exo zombies original, it is going to end up like extinction where people say they like it but as soon as it is done they admit its a rip off. Outbreak did some good, but in the end thats because it was essentially the old zombies formula. I am getting annoyed at all of these zombie modes now, it is really unoriginal. Especially when it is the same thing over and over but done worse each time. IW would make zombies horrible, I never usually judge things before they come out like this but if they made zombies it wouldn't be good at all.

Developers need to find their own footing and create some original stuff of their own. Of course you can take some stuff from other games say if you recognize it like 3arch has in BO3 but they could at least make it feel like their own and create something a bit more original. Zombies with exo suits, yeah great you've done it now but its like a gimmick on a mode. What would IW do that the others haven't? Zombies with guns? Aka survival. I hate to be so negative about this but its the truth and they need to see it. 3arch are the only ones who have something of there own at the moment. They made it from the ground up and look at it now. You don't see whole sites dedicated to the story of exo zombies. If the developers can find something that is there own and that they can make into something great, call of duty will be in a better position. 

Honestly, the whole franchise is owned by Activision, correct? So, if you want zombies (like 3arc does), actually make 3arc zombies. Collaborate with them to continue the story. I know it seems that would put a lot of stress on the zombies team, but that is the only way I can see it working.

No that would suck if IW got there hands on the same zombies story we would end up fighting santas elves on the sun using the cel 3 vitriolic x

Personally, I adored Extinction up til "Exodus". I think that storyline could continue forward. 

Exo-Zombies is also serving it's real purpose correctly: Holding us over till we see zombies again. We can't go 2 years without zombies, the forums and community would dry out and get bored... Even I need some information on the next zombies experience to talk about. 

Even if these two zombie "rip-offs" are crap, they still give us something to work with until the main star returns. I don't consider it over-saturation either, as we get 2 months between every DLC that can bore us in a week. 

Unless the next map is good, exo zombies is going down hill because Infection was bad. Anyways I never said extinction was a rip off because it wasn't, it was an original idea. Exo zombies is a rip off though, its not even original. No mode ever holds me over till the next 3arch game, I just go play other games like a lot of other people.

Unless the next map is good, exo zombies is going down hill because Infection was bad. Anyways I never said extinction was a rip off because it wasn't, it was an original idea. Exo zombies is a rip off though, its not even original. No mode ever holds me over till the next 3arch game, I just go play other games like a lot of other people.

​Speak for yourself! 

I love Infection! It's fun and so much better then Outbreak. I think Extinction is a rip-off of the zombies storyline, and Exo-zombies is a similar idea, but it was made not as a rip-off but as a place holder. Both modes as well as other games hold me over as well, but not as much as zombies has/will! 

I agree with Stop Mocking Me......Outbreak can be fun to play......however Exo Zombies is a rush job with very little effort put into it. Zombies was never intended to be in Advanced Warfare but due to Demand Sledgehammer caved in. When Exo Zombies was first conceived it was already too late to put into the Game in time for Launch so they had to hold off until DLC 1 in order to introduce it. ( May I remind the people of the zombies community Tally marks had Zero significance and the fact that exo zombies did occur is merely a coincidence.) Infection is a Map that adds little to no imagination or innovation to a Game Mode that was already mediocre from the start.

From Nacht to Verrukt which were at the very beggining added, Traps, and Perks and Power, Shi No Numa added a wonder weapon, and Der Riese added pack a punch and easter egg quests.

Outbreak introduces the game mode, ( Late may I add ) and by DLC 2 did not add a single new perk to it's lineup, did not add any new machines into the mix, and did not up the Ante with the location in favor of pleasing a small minority of gamers who liked brger town in mw2. 

Making a Map out of a multiplayer map is fine...but you need to add more story driven eggs, and changes in order to make it Unique and worth being in a Zombies mode. 

Expect a Full review of Exo Zombies once DLC 4 is out 

I can't help noticing how smith mostly disagreed with mocking when he said he agreed XD majority of people do not like infection, i have played both maps for long amounts of time and made my decision just like many others did. I agree with all of smiths points by the way and have stuck to them since exo zombies was announced.

• Moderators

IW will probably never add zombies though.

For some reason they are still stuck in 07 when they were the kings of CoD, but those times are long gone.

But since they still think that, they will never copy something 3arc did. They are just too proud for that. For some weird reason.

Cough Samantha cough dead person communicating through technology cough wunder weapon cough elements cough traps cough not hating but they did a bit cough. Sorry I have was clearing my throat :)

Gameplay wise they were original but I liked chaos mode better which was a bit like wave modes which I found funny XD theres still potential with extinction if they started a clean slate or something. It seems like all these new modes tie in the campaign a bit more than they should, zombies did it well because it actually correlates with history and stuff.

IW will probably never add zombies though.

For some reason they are still stuck in 07 when they were the kings of CoD, but those times are long gone.

But since they still think that, they will never copy something 3arc did. They are just too proud for that. For some weird reason.

​Now look what you did... 

It's morbid tale about a horde of freaks from the bowels of the earth, somehow activated by an object in space. These things attack 4 characters: A (default) African american, woman, white man with beard, and white man with mustache. It's their job to progress through a small rural town, past a big diner sign and foggy areas to help a voice coming from somewhere else in their quest for "mutual" victory over this plague of beasts. The 4 then travel to an area of high altitude, a water-logged station, underground sanctuary, and finally a war-zone research base. 

Along the way they meet a frightening cast of characters including: 

Samantha: A girl with affiliations with the research group whom she seems to be somewhat in control of the zombies. Hates the research scientist. 

A mad and evil european scientist against samantha who wants to control these beasts for his own gain. 

A mysterious voice that used to work with the evil scientist before he betrayed him, and now voices over the end of the world. 

A group of scientist working to study the material that makes up these monsters to reverse-engineer weapons of mass-distruction. 

You yourself will have a blast killing freaks with a variety of weapons, each with their own upgrades, an arsenal of build able weapons, and mastering the art of training and wise spending of points before you blow up the earth! 

Now which am I talking about? Zombies? Or Extinction? 

Zombtinction! I thought you were defending the fact that extinction was original for a moment and I was very confused because theres no defense for them XD

NONE. AT. ALL. 

I think IFW may be dropped from the rotation, just for making Ghosts! 

-A stealth game, that has NOTHING to do with stealth!

-Fucking Fish that respond to your movement... Just like in Super mario 64! 

-DOGS! 

-LEANING! 

-The bulldog! 

-Not a zombies rip-off! 

-Totes Alien-Cryptids epicness, not a shitty gamemode at all! 

-From the people who brought you MW3. 

-The bulldog! 

-No water mechanics for MP, but you'll see them 2 years later in BO3! 

-A story NOT about the popular MW character you all know and love! But it shares the same name! 

-Small shits and Giggles for those who understand symbolism and have read the Fountainhead! 

-Somehow space warfare is completely ignored at all costs despite how it easily could have been implemented!

-THE MOTHER EFFING BULLDOG! 

• 1 month later...