What are some of the Weapons in BO3

I have seen people say that they have seen the Chicom CQB in the trailer along with the Remington 870 MCS. I can agree with those as I have at least seen what could be new versions of them in the trailer. My question is, are there any weapons we know about or are most of them new? Especially these pistols:

CCLGdbDWIAE9RWl.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks nothing like the VHS weapon? Also I don't think that other one is the AK12 but I recognize it from something other than Call of Duty.

According to blackops3.co.uk, there is a "rumored" list of the weapons already. It's too hard to tell if these are real but this a list of weapons according to the website. This is considered to be more rumored information than leaked since it's not entirely confirmed.

The "rumored" list of weapons is as follows:

Black Ops 3 Weapons

Assault Rifle

• AK-12
  • HK-416
  • ACR
  • Honey Badger
  • CM901
  • Vepr
  • Scar-L

SMG/PDW

• Scar PDW
  • PDR
  • MSBS
  • MP7
  • SM-1
  • Max-11
  • UMP-9
  • MSMC
  • JS-9
  • Bizon

Shotgun

• RAS-12
  • Six12
  • Saiga 12
  • KSG
  • UTS-15
  • Origin 12

LMG/Heavy Weapon

• M27 IAR
  • RPK-12
  • F90 HBAR
  • HAMR
  • Shrike
  • MK46

Marksman Rifle

• RFB
  • Buzzard
  • SA-58
  • MK14
  • G28

Sniper Rifle

• Ballista
  • SRS
  • AX
  • XLR Evo
  • M98B
  • M408

Pistol

• M93
  • G18
  • SW500
  • Rhino
  • Warrior
  • MP 15-22
  • Tac 15

I have seen this already and to be honest I do not buy it. 

​Neither do I. I was just sharing what I found. I don't believe anything that is posted by 3rd party sources regarding the game this early. Unless it's posted by Trearch or Activision, then I will obviously believe it.

• Moderators

According to blackops3.co.uk, there is a "rumored" list of the weapons already. It's too hard to tell if these are real but this a list of weapons according to the website. This is considered to be more rumored information than leaked since it's not entirely confirmed.

The "rumored" list of weapons is as follows:

Black Ops 3 Weapons

Assault Rifle

• AK-12
  • HK-416
  • ACR
  • Honey Badger
  • CM901
  • Vepr
  • Scar-L

SMG/PDW

• Scar PDW
  • PDR
  • MSBS
  • MP7
  • SM-1
  • Max-11
  • UMP-9
  • MSMC
  • JS-9
  • Bizon

Shotgun

• RAS-12
  • Six12
  • Saiga 12
  • KSG
  • UTS-15
  • Origin 12

LMG/Heavy Weapon

• M27 IAR
  • RPK-12
  • F90 HBAR
  • HAMR
  • Shrike
  • MK46

Marksman Rifle

• RFB
  • Buzzard
  • SA-58
  • MK14
  • G28

Sniper Rifle

• Ballista
  • SRS
  • AX
  • XLR Evo
  • M98B
  • M408

Pistol

• M93
  • G18
  • SW500
  • Rhino
  • Warrior
  • MP 15-22
  • Tac 15

​Dual G18, anyone? :P

I wanted to see this sexy thing again though: 

cod4deserteagle1.jpg

I love the Desert Eagle. I think that would really well in BO3, it just kind of feels like that style. The same with the Model 1887!

Now the real question is... what weapon would fit into this?

68d9a407929621db60dc9e086a310659.png

(Believe me, I've looked over this hundreds of times, and it's NOT the Bal-27. The holes on the gun would look different if it were. They'd be lined up more straightly, not slanted as such. Again: Not the Bal-27.)

​We can't really confirm what gun this is until get an actual confirmed list from Trearch of the weapons in Black Ops III. You could look at so many websites to try and find a list of weapons that are "in the game" but it's not actually confirmed by Trearch so there is a high chance that that list is not real.

Personally, I believe that this a picture from zombies because the zombies game mode only features a glowed-chalk outline on the walls. Also if you notice behind this polaroid picture, you can notice the cover for Call of the Dead and what could possibly be a picture of a building from Der Reise. This what it looks like in my opinion and anyone can share what they think this picture could be. Disregarding what weapon this is because we will not know until a confirmed list of weapons is released by Treyarch.

The gun looks like a gun concept someone made called the Sar 20. I have seen a weapon which is exactly like it but I can't find the skype message anymore so I can't find it :(

sar_20_assault_rifle_concept_by_prolific

That gun concept, honestly, does look like the outline in the DICE picture up above. But the only problem is, we don't have a confirmed list of weapons or at least any confirmed pictures containing the weapons in the game that has been posted by Treyarch. Even though that gun concept does look similar to the outlined gun, up above, we don't necessarily know if that exact gun concept is in the game. 

But honestly NV, I do believe that gun concept fits the outlined gun and there is a possibilitypossibility that gun is in the game. We just can't necessarily believe that it is until we get a confirmed list of weapons that are in the game or at least several pictures posted by Treyarch that contains weapons. You know what I'm saying NV?

It looks like it but one of my friends linked me an image of a gun that looks exactly and I mean exactly like it a few months back. I can't find the message now and its really bugging me because it was a real gun and Not the Sar 20. I don't get hwy I didn't post it here and I feel so dumb for not being able to find it.

• 2 months later...

Turned out it was the ARK 7, anyways I have revived this topic to ask a question. From the chalk outlines in the Shadows of Evil trailers, pictures etc what guns are wall weapons? I know the XR-2 but past that, its all I know and even then its because of the Giant. I have seen a lot of images of chalk outlines but nobody points out what they are.

For example:

Shadows_of_Evil_Morg_City_Reveal_Image_B

Edited by Nightmare Voyager
  • 3 weeks later...

Turned out it was the ARK 7, anyways I have revived this topic to ask a question. From the chalk outlines in the Shadows of Evil trailers, pictures etc what guns are wall weapons? I know the XR-2 but past that, its all I know and even then its because of the Giant. I have seen a lot of images of chalk outlines but nobody points out what they are.

For example:

The wall weapon in that picture appears to be the Razorback, which is an SMG in the beta.

For example:

The wall weapon in that picture appears to be the Razorback, which is an SMG in the beta.

Nah it loots more like the M8A7, the Razorback has a different bottom to it.